Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549537 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triggaSG(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
GOT. Wheel of time. Hopefully one network picks up Malazan book of the fallen.

Salutations.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
What's up with superman And Lois. For two weeks now, new episodes are yet to drop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
tolulope2021:
Who is seeing "the Endgame" new series?

Na just cos of Morena Baccarin that's why I want to attempt to watch it.

I remember her from the show V where she a reptile or something like that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
stanislaus67:

I just began season one episode one. It's been promising though. BOW TO THE QUEEN.

By the way the Queen looks like the pregnant rogue police from Money Heist.

It's interesting so far...but she is not the queen in money heist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
triggaSG:

Salutations.
I've always toyed with the idea that a network will be crazy enough to pick up Malazan book of the fallen. I can't even imagine the budget required to bring that mad world to the big screen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triggaSG(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kaziar:

I've always toyed with the idea that a network will be crazy enough to pick up Malazan book of the fallen. I can't even imagine the budget required to bring that mad world to the big screen.

Bruhhhhhh. Crazy. I really wanna see it on the screen. Would be mad. The writing/ world building, everything is just mad mad.

Salutations.

Your name reminds me of Karsa Orlong. The knight of chains.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Achilles100:

Na just cos of Morena Baccarin that's why I want to attempt to watch it.

I remember her from the show V where she a reptile or something like that.
try watch Ep1 endgame and Give review wink

She's deadpool Girlfriend ND she also Gerard Butler wife in Greenland movie tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2022
New series on my mind to watch:

#The Fear Index ...........I know I'll love it ND get some good info, my kind of film cool

#The Afterparty ......... I'm interested cus of the black cast in it undecided

The Endgame ........ female criminal mastermind, I gat dis feelings I won't like it but "Morenaa Baccarin" kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:22am On Feb 23, 2022
Simonokeh7:

17 years??
So fast.
Seems like it was yesterday.

Do kids nowadays still watch this.
I mean u know there are some cartoons that are evergreen.

In the sense that old gen and new gen both watch them like Tom and Jerry et al..

Yeah. Kids still watch it till this day. It's a classic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:41am On Feb 23, 2022
DieRich5:

She's deadpool Girlfriend ND she also Gerard Butler wife in Greenland movie tongue

She really didn't have much to do in these movies unlike V.

*Fingers crossed* I hope it impresses me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2022
DieRich5:

Disappointment is not enough to rate this series. You know those early TV shows that are just actions without substance, that how this felt. The camera also left like those early TV shows, and the script is weak ASF! Cheesy lines, indian-movie like driving, as for the actors, boy were they below-par in their performance.

Overall rating: Very solid 4/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Can anybody suggest any series that chronicles the arrival of the white men in the new world.

Or something that has to do with native American..

My question is inspired by the last episode of Vikings lol.. grin
Not exactly what you want but try American God's.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Achilles100:

Disappointment is not enough to rate this series. You know those early TV shows that are just actions without substance, that how this felt. The camera also left like those early TV shows, and the script is weak ASF! Cheesy lines, indian-movie like driving, as for the actors, boy were they below-par in their performance.

Lmaoo...... The moment i saw the all female lineup i knew straight up it was gonna be trash ❌❌

Watched it last night.

The Endgame: 3.1/10 rating.

The 355: 4.6/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2022
abduleez1:
17yrs ago today this GOAT was born....
So weird this animation only started trending in Nigeria just 11 years ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shimolv: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Brukx:
So weird this animation only started trending in Nigeria just 11 years ago.

Lol, true.
Nigeria wasn't as open and quick to follow new trends as is today.

So many childhood Netflix is about to ruin with their live action adaptation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Achilles100:

which app u for Dy download so?

The way I take hate UC browser ehh, even opera mini fast pass am for download this days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Achilles100:

lolz........... beautiful.......

Cancel on my list

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2022
The Endgame

After just one episode, and I thin i am gonna love it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stanislaus67(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2022
tolulope2021:

It's interesting so far...but she is not the queen in money heist
Them resemble shaa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Anybody watching "from" here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
DieRich5:

Also in Homeland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Achilles100:

Sorry what's the name of ur download manger
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pls can someone teach me how to use 1DM/1DM+ to download movies embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jasonteague(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
All American: Homecoming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jasonteague:
All American: Homecoming
Just downloaded it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
So all of them are dead
Zombies be killing people and Korean people still managed to add their Yeye love triangle

I don’t think I have seen any Korean show without love triangle that’s their signature like dancing in indian movies lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iamyemmie:
So all of them are dead
Zombies be killing people and Korean people still managed to add their Yeye love triangle

I don’t think I have seen any Korean show without love triangle that’s their signature like dancing in indian movies lol
You've obviously not seen Squid Game, then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
you should probably see Squid Game,Hellbound,Sweet Home and Silent Sea.

Iamyemmie:
So all of them are dead

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
triggaSG:

Salutations.

Omo x1000.

An avid reader spotted. That series was looooong. Couldn't even finish it.

In order to make the series the budget would be insane. I wonder which network would have the balls.

With the current success of books to shows someone might just be crazy enough to go for it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lex777: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who's watching Snowpiercer??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
yungmayor02:
Anybody watching "from" here?

Yep yep, saw the synopsis and decided to see what's it's about. 3 episodes in and I must say it has wet my appetite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)