Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540845 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2022
oyaskii:

Season 2
Cinematography ✔️
Costume ✔️
Direction ✔️
Music ✔️
But you see the writing... terrible and gutter quality.

The episodes were haphazard and I think they got carried away with the success of S1 which wasn't all
that great tbh.
Sam Levinson should actually allow some other people write episodes for S3 cuz none of the main stories were followed through in this season and they dwelt on irrelevant plot lines for too long. The last two episodes were actually the worst i have seen in a long while... basically nothing happened... terrible terrible season plot wise.
really undecided Ep1 to Ep4 is completely shit to me and the last 2 episodes is like a recap of the show I wanted cus the story was somehow different from wat I imagine it will be like after the ending of S1 and dem too focus on Cassie life/relationship in S2.....like wat u said "they got carried away with the success of S1"
I'm 100% sure I won't watch the S3 if dem renewal cus most times dem don't know when to stop series but I love the ending of rue cast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2022
DieRich5:
really undecided Ep1 to Ep4 is completely shit to me and the last 2 episodes is like a recap of the show I wanted cus the story was somehow different from wat I imagine it will be like after the ending of S1 and dem too focus on Cassie life/relationship in S2.....like wat u said "they got carried away with the success of S1"
I'm 100% sure I won't watch the S3 if dem renewal cus most times dem don't know when to stop series but I love the ending of rue cast
Exactly...I didn't understand the overt obsession Cassie had for Nate, it was unnecessary and it dragged on for two long, all she did was cry and nag all season, it became tiring. Episode 5 was the best because it focused on Rue's recovery and the dialogues were gems, no surprise it is the highest rated episode of the season on IMDB. It has already been renewed for S3 but i can't be bothered with it anymore. To imagine this abysmal S2 is the most watched show since BB and GOT smh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
I can't wait for season 2.
Funny enough my favorite character in vikings Valhalla is Olaf harraldson.
The man is too cunny and Wise. Even though his brother went the other way, he still loves his brother.
I wonder what will become of him in season 2.
But he shouldn't have stayed back in the last fight, if he had lead his men together with the Christian mercenaries in attacking kathegats.
They would have killed fredys and he would be king of Kattegat and a double army to his name and the warriors of the father to the king of Norway wouldn't have been able to get into Kattegat.
His greed was his undoing.
Olaf won but for the father of Cunut...... he was cunning and smart.... if he had fought with his fleet ,, it would have been disastrous for him...would have lost a lot....nah cunut’s father pour sand for him garri grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2022
May really cute. Make Villanelle no kill this one abeg.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Carolyn still a savage

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Tommy na werey grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Cocky mofo

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2022
oyaskii:
Exactly...I didn't understand the overt obsession Cassie had for Nate, it was unnecessary and it dragged on for two long, all she did was cry and nag all season, it became tiring. Episode 5 was the best because it focused on Rue's recovery and the dialogues were gems, no surprise it is the highest rated episode of the season on IMDB. It has already been renewed for S3 but i can't be bothered with it anymore. To imagine this abysmal S2 is the most watched show since BB and GOT smh.
nawao so S3 don sure undecided na dem come know cheesy

I said it b4 dat season 2 started in Ep5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
Tommy na werey grin
killing John in the series was a mistake cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2022
Dem don Dy post killing Eve screenshot for here now sad
I think everyone was waiting for the S4 to complete b4 watching it undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2022
DieRich5:
killing John in the series was a mistake cry
Now I remember why I initially didn't want to post. One mumu will always stone you spoilers that you did not ask for.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
Now I remember why I initially didn't want to post. One mumu will always stone you spoilers that you did not ask for.
fvck u.........you MF so u can't quote back without insulting someone undecided
So u telling me u didn't know John die for the series since? So as I wan take know if you never watched am angry
I'm thinking ur rewatching it again to refresh ur fvckin shit memory.

Sometimes not everything una Dy insult person put, u can tell me my wrong and I'll apologize for it....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
DieRich5:
fvck u.........you MF so u can't quote back without insulting someone undecided
So u telling me u didn't know John die for the series since? So as I wan take know if you never watched am angry
I'm thinking ur rewatching it again to refresh ur fvckin shit memory.

Sometimes not everything una Dy insult person put, u can tell me my wrong and I'll apologize for it....
If you weren't a buffoon, you would have at least assumed I was still watching the season the screenshot is from. Or if you had a sensible head on your shoulders, you would have asked whether I was just starting or rewatching.

You acted like a idiot, so I don't really get why you're shocked that you're being treated like one. Wetin I wan use your apology do? Will it erase the spoiler from my memory?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
If you weren't a buffoon, you would have at least assumed I was still watching the season the screenshot is from. Or if you had a sensible head on your shoulders, you would have asked whether I was just starting or rewatching.

You acted like a idiot, so I don't really get why you're shocked that you're being treated like one. Wetin I wan use your apology do? Will it erase the spoiler from my memory?
ur just acting like a kid, so if my apology can't erase my spoiler so ur insult will?
Ur talking as if u never make mistake or post spoiler b4 in dis ur shit life

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you’re abusing the privilege cus of movie spoiler
#emotional baby
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2022
DieRich5:
ur just acting like a kid, so if my apology can't erase my spoiler so ur insult will?
Ur talking as if u never make mistake or post spoiler b4 in dis ur shit life

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you’re abusing the privilege cus of movie spoiler
#emotional baby
You can post spoilers if you want, on your own post. It's a public forum afterall. But if you tag someone to a spoiler they did not ask you for, anything wey you see, collect.

P.S: Just because your life is shít, doesn't mean mine is. There's no need to project. Makes you look pathetic

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
You can post spoilers if you want, on your own post. It's a public forum afterall. But if you tag someone to a spoiler they did not ask you for, anything wey you see, collect.

P.S: Just because your life is shít, doesn't mean mine is. There's no need to project. Makes you look pathetic
u can correct someone without Insulting dem since I've never done it to u or anybody here b4..........we are human ND we do somethings without thinking about the outcome most times, I hardly insult people but seeing u act like this and insulting me for just a spoiler post cry really ur life is completely shit online ND offline, so I don't really get why you're shocked, for me telling u what u already knew undecided
Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

Anyway I'm sorry for the spoiler I posted but I'm not sorry for insulting u.........we moved
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
DieRich5:
u can correct someone without Insulting dem since I've never done it to u or anybody here b4..........we are human ND we do somethings without thinking about the outcome most times, I hardly insult people but seeing u act like this and insulting me for just a spoiler post cry really ur life is completely shit online ND offline, so I don't really get why you're shocked, for me telling u what u already knew undecided
Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

Anyway I'm sorry for the spoiler I posted but I'm not sorry for insulting u.........we moved
As usual, you managed to say a whole lot of nonsense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
As usual, you managed to say a whole lot of nonsense.
okay...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by levbigboss: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Man, this is the most interesting series I've ever watched. When they took a 2 year break, I was upset and had already forgotten about it, but yesterday I was surfing the pirate bay and happened to see that there was already a complete new season series. Of course I started watching it and I've already watched 5 episodes in the same breath overnight. It's probably the only show that's interesting to watch and the interest isn't lost from season to season, the tension is there from the first episode to the last.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
levbigboss:
Man, this is the most interesting series I've ever watched. When they took a 2 year break, I was upset and had already forgotten about it, but yesterday I was surfing the pirate bay and happened to see that there was already a complete new season series. Of course I started watching it and I've already watched 5 episodes in the same breath overnight. It's probably the only show that's interesting to watch and the interest isn't lost from season to season, the tension is there from the first episode to the last.
name?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
DieRich5:
name?

Ozark
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
FergieRaww:

Ozark
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
peacettw:

Yasssss. Best series ever. Far better than manifest. Enjoy
Only series that made me weep when I learnt that there won't be a season 2
Fr?why these people keep canceling good shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
So when I recommended locked up for someone here then someone wrote that wentworth is even better
So I decided to start
Season I -just felt like I never see any crazy prisoner like Zulema or some action So how is this better than locked up
Then the end of season 2 everything start to dey hot lol
Season 3 now I see the potential
I guess the first two seasons was to build bea into this badass person

The way she stood up to Ferguson I just dey shout e dey sweet me for body
Now I’m feeling locked up vibes from it
Make I go continue my show

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
daveP:
i understand where you’re coming from though. But they make it look easy knowing many factors will barely make such a possibility. I reserve my further comments till i grasp more from the episodes

Factors like what? Mind you, it happened between 1100 - 1200. Then the famous slave trade that led to racism has not taken place.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by peacettw: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Fr?why these people keep canceling good shows

Story back at the time was that it was losing viewers. So it was cancelled for a new series called Heroes.

I detested the new series afterwards and never watched a single episode. How they ever arrived at that decision that Heroes was better than a timeless classic like 4400 is just beyond me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alonso2214(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
There is a perfect explanation for it if you watch the show.
Remember vikings Valhalla is more than a 100 years after the death of the sons of Ragnar so in a 100 years, Things have changed.
Migration is paramount.
Kings will fall in love with women from other tribes Just as how Ragnar married women from other countries.
The Black queen explained beautifully well how she became a queen because her father, a viking fell in love with a black woman who later became the queen as then she now became an heir to the throne of Kattegat.
Which makes perfectly sense and kudos to the writers for that was a genius move by them.
No story of this world will be ever told completely without the influence of blacks and the presence of blacks.
Writers have successfully written off blacks from history but we all know the truth that blacks have been present in all history since the days of Adam and Eve.
The writers of vikings Valhalla got it all write in involving a black queen as we all knew that kings of olds, many of them married black queens.
Kings like ceaser and the rest.
If the history of a country does not includes blacks then the history is a lie.
nice observation i really love the movie worth watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Okkkkkkkkk I am officially backkk grin left here around January totally due to work stuffs . Haven't really watched or know what's currently trending, but from the 50 pages I ran through seems it is Peacemaker and all of us are dead that is currently on board. Letssss gooo

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sku8Tufik: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
I8id:
i downloaded fuid and is my first time of using torrent, flud said download finished showing 100% but is still downloading seeding, pls what does it mean? Should I stop the download and which torrent site do you recommend, the once i see has large download files
You should try another torrent. The Pirate Bay, for example, has many options. I found a great torrent with fast downloads and no viruses. Everything works perfectly. I can easily download my favorite movies. I recently downloaded "Infinity. Evan Michaels suffers from an unusual affliction: he remembers in detail everything that happened to him in two past lives. In his search for answers, Evan stumbles upon an ancient secret society called Cognomina, whose members, just like him, remember their past lives.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2022
dostr4:

Its boring at first but be patient
Got it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 1:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Iamyemmie:
So when I recommended locked up for someone here then someone wrote that wentworth is even better
So I decided to start
Season I -just felt like I never see any crazy prisoner like Zulema or some action So how is this better than locked up
Then the end of season 2 everything start to dey hot lol
Season 3 now I see the potential
I guess the first two seasons was to build bea into this badass person

The way she stood up to Ferguson I just dey shout e dey sweet me for body
Now I’m feeling locked up vibes from it
Make I go continue my show

Hey, where did you download season 1 of Wentworth from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: abba190, codedstan(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.