Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3569659 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
armadeo:

You tried that you stopped rick and morty.

Once I started it was my show till I finished it. Every other thing was on the back burner.
i started watching it at the wrong time tongue but I'm fully in now

Rick and Morty S1........ 10/10
The time travel and different time line is just beautiful ( is like I'm watching Loki series)
This is so different from the rest adult cartoon I don watch and dem Dy talk real shit........... family Guy is out of my number 1 spot grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Try reading up on the episodes on Wikipedia. Could help you figure out where you stopped.

Somewhere around where eve went looking for her husband

Where can I download this, I don't like the video quality on tvshows4mobile
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kennedy97:

Somewhere around where eve went looking for her husband

Where can I download this, I don't like the video quality on tvshows4mobile
Was her husband in a different country? Was there a scene where he was watching football in a bar?

Download from lightdl dot xyz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ellexy:
I liked the series but unfortunately it's canceled.

Yup... Netflix always cancelling the good ones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Was her husband in a different country? Was there a scene where he was watching football in a bar?

Download from lightdl dot xyz

I think it was after villanelle came to her husband school he left the house.

She met him at a house with a farm in some kind of rural area

I think it said hungry
It was in the same season vallanuelle went looking for her family
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kennedy97:

I think it was after villanelle came to her husband school he left the house.

She met him at a house with a farm in some kind of rural area

I think it said hungry
It was in the same season vallanuelle went looking for her family
That's season 3 episode 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
That's season 3 episode 4.

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Chica is beyond salvation at this point

Bro! lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Danhumprey:
Currently watching The Mentalist.
Old series, no doubt. First time watching it.
Watched it last year really enjoyed it
The guy is so blunt and smart lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 6:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Bobbybube:
This Viking Valhalla series is terrible compared to the original viking series. Series these days are so wack so i dont blame anyone who enjoys it.
I doubt it is the same writers. When I compare characters such as Ragner, Rollo, Floki, Bjorn, Lagertha, king Aethel... & others to these new cumheads its as if these guys are impostors.
Im actually angry because i rarely download a full season of a new serie. But after 1 episode and soo much promise I rushed to download everything. Its just full of woke crap, weak ass fight scenes, poor sex scenes, uncharismatic characters(bar 2 or 3 people) and very annoying.
The battles, and the female fighting (with a lot of screaming), the love stories that begin aftrr 1 day) etc has made me give up on it.

Since Ragner died, Vikings have never been the same.

People talk of the Ragnar sons

But after Ragnar this series became Shiite

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2022
A Spanish thriller about hunting down terrorists: La Unidad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by levbigboss: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2022
DieRich5:
name?
Sorry, friend, for not answering right away, it was difficult. Yeah, it's a show called Ozark. Check it out, I think you'll like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Haven't started Power book 4 yet, but it seems it doesn't have enough hype like power book 2. Isn't the 4 good enough?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itsrm(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Chibudollar:
Haven't started Power book 4 yet, but it seems it doesn't have enough hype like power book 2. Isn't the 4 good enough?

It does not have much of that "opera" thing to it unlike the book 2. It's a lot more "hardcore" .

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
levbigboss:

Sorry, friend, for not answering right away, it was difficult. Yeah, it's a show called Ozark. Check it out, I think you'll like it.
no pro........ someone already drop it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mehnn!!! Dark desire season 2 just keep getting better and better and better.
Just four episodes in and i am already hooked, this series is mystery personified and it has one of the most hottest sex scenes in television history. (No cap)
The series has a way to fork up your mind, one time you think you have got it figured out, the next episode you know you have nothing figured out at all, one of the most cunning series.
If you haven't seen dark desire season 2 then you are missing.

Let me continue from where i stopped.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
OhBritannia:
Mehnn!!! Dark desire season 2 just keep getting better and better and better.
Just four episodes in and i am already hooked, this series is mystery personified and it has one of the most hottest sex scenes in television history. (No cap)
The series has a way to fork up your mind, one time you think you have got it figured out, the next episode you know you have nothing figured out at all, one of the most cunning series.
If you haven't seen dark desire season 2 then you are missing.

Let me continue from where i stopped.
Didn’t even know 2is out
The number of shows person dey follow sef wont let someone keep up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
This people sef undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
MJBOLT:
This people sef undecided
no be Maggie for Walking Dead? Glenn babe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Didn’t even know 2is out
The number of shows person dey follow sef wont let someone keep up
It's out already and i tell you, dark desire is just. Amazing and there are lots of life lessons to learn from it when it comes to self control and life decisions.
You need to watch the season two.

As per many series out there, what i do is that i only follow Series which are important to me on a personal level.
Apart from the wheel of Time and sex life of college girls and vikings Valhalla, i don't follow all these new Series coming out daily.
I make sure i stick to the Old ones bringing in new seasons, this was how i was able to be up to date with Series like dark desires, peaky blinders, killing eve and the rest.
What i do most times is that i go online and search for the premier dates of all my favourites old Series that has promised new seasons.
Right now i am still following kinly on new seasons of series like.
The last kingdom.
Kingdom ( Korea)
Elites
Carnival row
Britannia
The crown
Bodyguards
Westworld
And many more old beautiful Series bringing out new seasons.
This is what i do and this is how i have been keeping up.
Apart from new block buster Series like the ring of fire and the house of dragon.
I don't really care about any new Series coming.
I just stick to season premiere of the Old ones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Season 2 coming!!!!
Probably next month or two.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 3:58am On Mar 08, 2022
yes

TheStrongest:
no be Maggie for Walking Dead? Glenn babe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mj245: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Power book 4 is a complete dissapointment of a show

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Westworld.... Does anyone have anything about dis show. Is it worth wasting my mb on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Lorddominic:
Westworld.... Does anyone have anything about dis show. Is it worth wasting my mb on?

It's kinda a mind twister, there were many debates on it during its reigning days.

Try finish all it's seasons so you can get a full grasp of what's happening.
Enjoy.

You all should check my profile, wanna sell my electric bike. It's just a few months old.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2022
mj245:
Power book 4 is a complete dissapointment of a show
you watched it up to episode 5?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Cousin9999:
A Spanish thriller about hunting down terrorists: La Unidad.
Pleass where can I download the series for free
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2022
MJBOLT:
yes

weytin them want act again?? Film wey many people no finish sef..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
I just finished the episode 10 of the season 2 of dark desire.
And i am going to repeat again and again, if you are not seeing this season 2 of dark desire then you are missing.

I still have 5 more episodes to go but i Just have to come and say this that dark desire season 2 is in general one of the best series of 2022. (No cap)
But if you want to put it in categories then dark desire season 2 is the best Romantic, investigative, crime, mystery series in 2022.

Omor right now in episode 10 and i still haven't figured out what's happening.

Let me continue till episode 15 which is the episode finally to see the shocker they have for us because right now i am breathe less.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

8 episodes of boy I am disappoint.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinzation(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
Power book force episode 5 is fire!!!!!!!!
Now the real show begins, but Tommy is always lucky though, going into the lion's den without thinking or back up.
Tommy has always have a weakness and that weakness is he has a good heart on anyone he considers his friend and he is ready to die for that person.
That's one thing Ghost hates bout him

He doesn't think

How can you goan face the serbs without backup close to his house if not for Jenard dem for kilam

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Kennydollz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.