Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529962 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by korlhyjay(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
nani667:
Decided to check this out, plenty hype on this thread °°

GloriousGbola decided to test run the psarips ✔️

downloading from there is stressful asf tho.. Website is riddled with ads
I use brave to download from the site. Brave browser has an effective ad-blocker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
korlhyjay:

I use brave to download from the site. Brave browser has an effective ad-blocker

please use ublock origin
you can also add noscript if you are a techie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by korlhyjay(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

what browser do you use, and what download manager?

you must have an adblocker running

my only issue is that you sometimes have to go through three clicks to get to your download
Yeah. That's why I use brave browser. It has an effective adblocker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by korlhyjay(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

please use ublock origin
you can also add noscript if you are a techie
Is it an add-on or what
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
korlhyjay:

Is it an add-on or what

yes

alos, psarips can be problematic if you want to download an entire seaon at once. they typically do daily not bulk uploads

so if you want to donwload the entie seires straight, use rarbg

you can also use qbittorrent which is the recommended torrent client with search plugins

i would post a link to qbitorrent search plugins but spembot may cum all over my post angry

just search for qbittorent on github
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by korlhyjay(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

yes

alos, psarips can be problematic if you want to download an entire seaon at once. they typically do daily not bulk uploads

so if you want to donwload the entie seires straight, use rarbg

you can also use qbittorrent which is the recommended torrent client with search plugins

i would post a link to qbitorrent search plugins but spembot may cum all over my post angry

just search for qbittorent on github
Ok bro. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

what browser do you use, and what download manager?

you must have an adblocker running

my only issue is that you sometimes have to go through three clicks to get to your download

I used chrome..., wanted to just see what the site was about and test matters..., ended up spending ages just to get to download links

I will try a different browser next time tho.., one with a much better Adblocker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kennedy97:

What internet provider do you use and what plan?
probably free WiFi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
nani667:

I used chrome..., wanted to just see what the site was about and test matters..., ended up spending ages just to get to download links

I will try a different browser next time tho.., one with a much better Adblocker

Na wetin make that psarips dey taya me. Also tfp and pahe even while using IDM it still takes time with the annoying numerous ads.

Light dl has been the easiest site to download stuff from with direct links. You just click on the links straight up and you get a download. Quality is close to or same as Pahe and tfp
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
this is qbitorrent with seach plugins enabled

stumbled on a guide on reddit yesterday

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Episode 19 ✔️

Epic ⚡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
horlah005:

Inspired by true life story. Am yet to complete the S3
really?! I thought it was just a book adaptation... s3 was crazy, the finale is still vexing me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henri244: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Raising Dion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
HBO max and apple plus are dominating the streaming world now, Netflix will soon die out(this is impossible tho)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nwafresh(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
I want to watch the wire and snowfall.. Which should I download first?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
good but overhyped...at least the first 3 seasons I've watched...
There isn't too much in terms of plot complexity...just the usual gang stuff but with less action...

I think the major selling point is the character of Thomas Shelby...he carries the show...
People just watch cos of him

Exactly. People once compared it to Power. This tells you how overhyped it was.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
Yes exactly, immediately i saw her, i just remembered killing eve.
She is a very good actress and she is beautiful and that's her real natural hair in real Life.
The person responsible for selecting casts in the wheel of time did a great job In picking her for the role of Avienda.
How they know exactly the person to select for a role baffles me.
These people are real professionals.

Fans on twitter are already asking for a season 2, they are tired of waiting.

I've been thinking when a network will break the yoke or set a new record by releasing new seasons of series each month.
Like season 1 ends this month, next month they bring season 2.
No time to waste, do you think they will ever do it?

They must build anticipation so no
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
nwafresh:
I want to watch the wire and snowfall.. Which should I download first?

Hope you're the type that loves siding the law in Movies/Series?! ... cause if you're like my types that love rooting for the bad guys cool then you might struggle a little with The Wire

But all said i'll recommend The Wire for you, it's a solid 8/10 watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Percival9:
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU HYPING UP

AMBULANCE MOVIE

overrated shit

Pointless movie

Whats the point of all the struggle if he will later end up in prison

This is one of the hyped average movies ever

Its so annoying

That EMT They know she has fone communicating with police they did nothing

She is causing problems after stabilizing that cop

Tie her hands wtf

Wasted 500mb thats suppose to download 4 episodes of a series

I hope this UNCHARTED ISNT LIKE THAT

all theses useless hype for nothing just a usual day police chase thats what the movie is all about

Please guys don't scroll past this without reporting this post! I just reported it. Thanks.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Percival9:

AMBULANCE MOVIE

overrated shit

Pointless movie

Its so annoying

Tie her hands wtf

all theses useless hype for nothing just a usual day police chase thats what the movie is all about

I understand how you feel but you can express displeasure without cursing anyone. No one actually forced you download any movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daisyyyy: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
WriterNig:

Please guys don't scroll past this without reporting this post! I just reported it. Thanks.

why? Cos he doesn't share same opinion as you?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...
If you give a movie 10/10, someone else can believe it deserves 0/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
why? Cos he doesn't share same opinion as you?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...
If you give a movie 10/10, someone else can believe it deserves 0/10

Who said anything about movie ratings? Are you blind? Can't you read?

Or you just choose to skip the part where he cussed and swears at everyone that rated the movie?

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Percival9:

AMBULANCE MOVIE

overrated shit

Pointless movie

Its so annoying

Tie her hands wtf

I have already bookmarked it to watch tonight, your opinion ain't changing shitt. Just say u no understand the movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chibudollar:
I have already bookmarked it to watch tonight, your opinion ain't changing shitt. Just say u no understand the movie

More than 6 persons here including myself already rated it above 7/10. So you're good to go.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
nkiliuzo:
really?! I thought it was just a book adaptation... s3 was crazy, the finale is still vexing me

Only watch epi 1&2 if s3.... Will download the rest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chibudollar:
Ambulance is a great watch...very enjoyable...I rated it 7/10
Maybe he's just pained by the hype ...
And tbh I've seen overhype of the movie here and oj twitter...all those people dashing it 10/10 and saying it's the best movie of the year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Our Flag means death

Nothing really feeling it, that's not to say that there hasn't been some really funny scenes.

Why did they have to use the 'Nigerian Prince' line? grin

Outer Range
Josh Brolin voice as a narrator is top notch, but his acting isn't all that.

Really love to see how the story will go.

Can that idiot boy just stop singing. He hasn't said more than two sentence so far, every time he is shown na just to sing. He dey tire me.

Billy the Kid
Will be starting this one tonight. Seems like studios are all trying their hands on this cowboy kinda shows with gunslingers.

Still have That Dirty Black Bag with almost same pattern.

The Man who fell to the Earth

Despite the 'A' list actors(Naomi Harris and Chiwetel Ejiofor amongst others), the trailer doesn't look promising to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Ambulance is a great watch...very enjoyable...I rated it 7/10
Maybe he's just pained by the hype ...
And tbh I've seen overhype of the movie here and oj twitter...all those people dashing it 10/10 and saying it's the best movie of the year
from the reviews so far it is not a bad movie, what I have noticed from people is that whenever a movie is getting much praise from different folks someone always want to have a different opinion about it, I have never ever seen a movie where every single person comes together and say nice things about it one person somewhere must castigate. And na them dey always first watch then rubbish it for others
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tokyo Vice 8th episode is the season finale. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Joined the anime world lol attack om titan is dope,on s3 part 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.