Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529802 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Achilles100:
Tokyo Vice 8th episode is the season finale. cry

You watch that thing reach episode 8? I must greeeet you speeccciaaaallly!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
You guys should check out the Spanish series palpito it's about organ harvesting...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chibudollar:
from the reviews so far it is not a bad movie, what I have noticed from people is that whenever a movie is getting much praise from different folks someone always want to have a different opinion about it, I have never ever seen a movie where every single person comes together and say nice things about it one person somewhere must castigate. And na them dey always first watch then rubbish it for others
hype also affects things tbh...they raise expectations...
People are giving The Batman poor reviews here and twitter cos it was hyped to be a masterpiece which it clearly isn't...it's just a great movie...but that hype has made some rate it 2/10

The same way they hyped No Way Home for me...I was expecting an Infinity War level of movie only to get that...I was so disappointed and the most I could give it was a 6.5/10

Also people won't like the same thing...no matter how good a movie or series is, not everyone will like it...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gidah:
Joined the anime world lol attack om titan is dope,on s3 part 2
keep us updated... especially when u get to season 4 part 2...
Crazy plot twists
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Ambulance is a great watch...very enjoyable...I rated it 7/10
Maybe he's just pained by the hype ...
And tbh I've seen overhype of the movie here and oj twitter...all those people dashing it 10/10 and saying it's the best movie of the year
nowhere near best

I rate is 6/10 Even that Its because of the police chase

But nothing special dey this movie

Uncharted didnt get hyped like it but its better than this AMBUSHIT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2022
I just love seeing that guy's wife in AMBULANCE, any other person no concern me...

But overall I rate the movie 7.5/10, dope movie...
Who wears slippers to a bank robbery?? grin grin

Uncharted try too, I rate that one 7/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2022
swiftz:

You watch that thing reach episode 8? I must greeeet you speeccciaaaallly!!!

How can you not enjoy the show? What didn't you like?

Episode 8 is yet to come out sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ifebami(f): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Brothers and
Soldiers heart
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
TheStrongest:
I just love seeing that guy's wife in AMBULANCE, any other person no concern me...

But overall I rate the movie 7.5/10, dope movie...
Who wears slippers to a bank robbery?? grin grin

Uncharted try too, I rate that one 7/10

She's cute

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omo Omo... shocked

Vampire in the Garden from Netflix coming out on May 16th definitely looks like a joy ride. Hyped AF!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ngw-g6aMmA

Also, Ghost in a Shell SAC 2045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FyMj9kC1G4

Spy X Family concurrently running with these new titles is absolute joy for anime enthusiasts. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
abduleez1:
Omo Omo... shocked

Vampire in the Garden from Netflix coming out on May 16th definitely looks like a joy ride. Hyped AF!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ngw-g6aMmA

Also, Ghost in a Shell SAC 2045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FyMj9kC1G4

Spy X Family concurrently running with these new titles is absolute joy for anime enthusiasts. cheesy
absolutely...can't wait...

Also Hell's paradise is coming...
And Chainsaw Man and Bleach too...
Mad animes coming this year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is there any different between The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chibudollar:
from the reviews so far it is not a bad movie, what I have noticed from people is that whenever a movie is getting much praise from different folks someone always want to have a different opinion about it, I have never ever seen a movie where every single person comes together and say nice things about it one person somewhere must castigate. And na them dey always first watch then rubbish it for others
Bro, I really love your reviews. Kindly recommend two latest series and movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kolena:

Bro, I really love your reviews. Kindly recommend two latest series and movies.
what genre do you like?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
1883 starring Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill is one of the best series out there.

I will rate it a solid 8/10.

Magneted to the series already. Going to episode 6 now. Ennis death was painful though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by crusufixo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is anyone watching the cleaning lady ?
Is the show interesting ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
The Last Kingdom....7.9/10
I don't wanna write much stories...
The series was very enjoyable...plot was good...followed the story of Wessex and the raid of the Danes/Vikings...similar to the Vikings series ...but this one focused more on Wessex rather than the Danes/ Vikings...
There are a lot of religious themes and religious clashes...just as you'd expect from those medieval times and one of my fav quotes in it:
"Never trust a man who only listens to the gods"

Anyway the story was so good...season 1 was 9.5/10 imo...season 2 dropped off in final few episodes but still 8.8/10 imo...
But the writing of the series kept going down for me...still very enjoyable but there was too much that didn't buy me, some inconsistencies, asspulls, and the Danes kept losing easily to a point they were no longer a threat...almost as if the series made them clowns who could only make mouth... probably cos it's following history...but still it's kinda hard to feel a threat when the villains seemed pretty weak and kept losing easily

By the final season I was already pretty much tired of most of it all... but it's been long since I finished 5 seasons of a show in about 8 days....
Definitely worth a watch if you love medieval series...

I recommend it...maybe the rush to finish it made the last few seasons less enjoyable for me...who knows...
I finished 5 seasons in 8 days!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
I don't know how long I can endure the wait...
Everytime I see One Piece news...it feels like I'm torturing myself by waiting instead of catching up to the masterpiece...

I need to continue One Piece...as addicting as it is...
I can't resist any longer

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kaycee7
Abduleez1
DieRich5

The day this theory gets proven...Omo...
This will be one of the greatest foreshadowing in history!!!

This happened in like episode 100+...
The first major hint towards it was in episode 400+
We are in episode 1015 and this theory hasn't been proven yet...

If it gets proven...Omo...!!!

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Chibudollar:
what genre do you like?
I watch all genres. I'd love to get four recommendations of both films and series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 4:01am On Apr 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:
this is qbitorrent with seach plugins enabled

stumbled on a guide on reddit yesterday

Nice! I’ll try this out.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You are better off with psarips imho

These encodes are not efficiently compressed

Young justice should not be more than 200mb max
4k halo is 1.6gb

I just recently realized this too. Before I made sure each episode of my TV show is upwards of 450mb because I thought file size is directly proportional to video quality but this is only partially true. The right encode and compression can actually give one the same video quality for a way less file size.

Another example, I play Halo Infinite (xbox). It’s about 25gb, a marvelous illustration of modern compression magic. If this same exact game were to be created by the studio making Apex Legends lol, the file size would definitely be more than 70gb lol without changing the fact that its the exact same game, runs the same way, nothing is different.

The right encode and compress really saves space and download time while providing same quality.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 5:59am On Apr 26, 2022
brainhack:

I just recently realized this too. Before I made sure each episode of my TV show is upwards of 450mb because I thought file size is directly proportional to video quality but this is only partially true. The right encode and compression can actually give one the same video quality for a way less file size.

Another example, I play Halo Infinite (xbox). It’s about 25gb, a marvelous illustration of modern compression magic. If this same exact game were to be created by the studio making Apex Legends lol, the file size would definitely be more than 70gb lol without changing the fact that its the exact same game, runs the same way, nothing is different.

The right encode and compress really saves space and download time while providing same quality.

You want to talk about apex legends, let me introduce you to call of duty modern warfare. 400gbs of disk space grin grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2022
But some of this the mentalist tricks no fit work on Nigerians o
Some tricks be leaving my mouth open
When dem no be didinrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2022
mayor1814:
1883 starring Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill is one of the best series out there.

I will rate it a solid 8/10.

Magneted to the series already. Going to episode 6 now. Ennis death was painful though.

I'd advise to delete that, that's a spoiler for others yet to see the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2022
crusufixo:

Is anyone watching the cleaning lady ?
Is the show interesting ?
Yup, I just finished watching it.
It's dope, I'll rate it 7.9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Is anyone still watching Dynasty here? what happened to Steven, like he just disappeared into thin air. I think the writers are confused, you don't just make a member of a family seize to exist without an explanation.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Belgravia 8/10
Just a six episode British drama, it's a very light series but so interesting and accommodating.
If you are looking for a British acient drama kind of similar to bridgerton then Belgravia is your sure bet.
No sex, no violence, no vain words and yet so so so interesting, the storyline seems even more interesting than the storyline of bridgerton.
There is something i appreciate about British series, it gives you the feel of how society should be like.
The way to act in public, the way to work, the Way to walk, the way to dress, the way to address people.
I think for any government that wants to build a sane society then the British is the standard.
Their culture of protocol is so so impressive and lovable.

I don't know but i think perhaps Nigerians made a mistake in asking for independence real quick.
We should have allowed them lead us longer, perhaps we would been better off right now if our forefathers had not quickly asked for independence.
Honestly, i really admire the British and their society, their value for Life, culture and protocol and development from Science to literature to films to arts to education. They always constantly wants to build and improve.
It reminds of series like the peaky blinders and penny dreadful, waking along the streets, you will always see factories, workers constantly building from bridges to rail ways to houses etc.
They are always developing.
I wonder why Nigeria didn't take that part of their culture from them, instead we just wanted independence.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
New series alert!.

The baby S01E01
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilamina(f): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dynasty

Just perfect, enjoying it so much
Makes me appreciate life a lil more these days

Just finished watching the good wife

Still trying to finish star series featuring Ryan destiny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Better Call Saul continues to hit all the notes, somehow it's not won an Emmy yet... Michael mando ate!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.