Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529030 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Atlanta ....
I'm just in E03, but I doubt we will have a bad episode...

E03 reminded me of why I loved the previous Seasons...
Nothing is defined for you conclusively, or even spoon fed to you, it just nudges you gently towards a particular subject matter while giving enough background info to work with and lets you run with it...
Social commentary done right, raw but at the same time subtle...Plays out incredibly..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
WriterNig:

How can i download from Psarips?

I no longer download from there, I just use it for update.

The ads are soon much.

I use torrents. Search for 'Flud' , I have explained on how to use torrents to download, if you choose.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
Taweret is a vibe. Wish she would pop up from time to time in subsequent episodes.

I'd also like to give a nod to Ethan Hawke. His performance has been great as well. I still can't figure whether his doctor persona is part of Marc/Steven's Duat hallucinations or whether he's actually invading their psyche.
Can't wait for the finale next week.

Yea, Ethan's a boss, he knows his craft...I think his doctor persona is a hallucination. Who/ what do you think is in the third Sarcophagus?

Tawaret made mention of the Ancestral plane, so basically, my understanding is, everyone goes to the afterlife they believe in when they die....It got me thinking, do people who believe in Norse religion in the MCU go to Valhalla, will we see Valhalla in Thor 4?
Valkyries are dead, so how do they cross?

If Gorr gets round to killing they Egyptian gods, make him no near Tawaret, else grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Yea, Ethan's a boss, he knows his craft...I think his doctor persona is a hallucination. Who/ what do you think is in the third Sarcophagus?
Remember the bloodbath in the 3rd episode that neither Marc nor Steven claimed responsibility for? I believe there's a 3rd personality and that's who's inside the sarcophagus.

Tawaret made mention of the Ancestral plane, so basically, my understanding is, everyone goes to the afterlife they believe in when they die....It got me thinking, do people who believe in Norse religion in the MCU go to Valhalla, will we see Valhalla in Thor 4?
Valkyries are dead, so how do they cross?
Perhaps they'll address this. It's a very big perhaps though. Maybe Valkyrie has built a new valkyrie squad.

If Gorr gets round to killing they Egyptian gods, make him no near Tawaret, else grin grin grin grin
I swear. Make him no try am at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yea...I mentioned Jake as the third personality but I don't know if it will work with one episode remaining...

It's confirmed we will know the content of that Sarcophagus in the finale though...

Kaycee7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Halo giving me Mandalorian vibes
The best thing for video games franchise is TV series,Mortal Kombat would have been better as a series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kaycee7:

I swear. Make him no try am at all

Antonia Salib is our Taweret..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hattbricker:
New series alert!.

The baby S01E01

How TF was she able to catch the falling baby from God knows how many feet without the baby sustaining any injury?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Horror movie recommendations??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
taiocol:

Movie or series?? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
taiocol:

American horror story

At least the first 2 seasons

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Finally saw Episodes 4 & 5 of Moon Knight...
Moon Knight could possibly be the best Marvel Disney+ show so far....

Possible Spoilers ahead...
Oscar winning am Emmy for his performance here wouldn't even rub me the wrong way...
Most times, I forget that Marc and Steven are actually the same. When they were trying to balance the scales by reconciling their memories, I forget for a moment that Marc and Steven were the(Childhood scene), same great exposure, sets up what we know their life turns out to be nicely in roughly less than 20 minutes. I intimated in my Episode 1 or 2 review that Jake could show up, It's the fifth episode and he isn't here yet, maybe the directors felt it would be too much but from what I've seen, Oscar can pull it off..

Part of the reason Moon Knight works so well is that it's disconnected from the greater MCU, no mention of a green monster rampaging through town, or a red and blue dressed guy swinging through New York..
It's self contained in its small pocket of the world while dealing with a threat serious enough to do some major damage to the population...
Hope they stick the landing...

P.S... Goddess Taweret is real cool...She had me reeling when she referred to her as "Gal"...
if Moon knight is the best MCU show...that says a lot for MCU shows...
Mediocrity at its best...
Anyway it's my first marvel show so maybe that's why I'm not used to it's mediocrity
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
abduleez1:

Movie or series?? undecided

Movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
Halo giving me Mandalorian vibes
The best thing for video games franchise is TV series,Mortal Kombat would have been better as a series.
I disagree...Mortal Kombat would work as an animation series...but as a TV series? I doubt...

Anyway so far I'm loving HALO

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
I'm seeing some Positive reviews from The Northman...
I'm definitely seeing this movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Yea...I mentioned Jake as the third personality but I don't know if it will work with one episode remaining...

It's confirmed we will know the content of that Sarcophagus in the finale though...

If they do an hour and 30 minutes finale, they can make it work.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Those Chicago series are fire.
Chicago fire, Chicago PD and Chicago med.

I'll rate fire 7/10, PD 9/10, med 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who's watching Heart Stopper?

The ratings are insane.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaido: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
One Piece episode 913...
Kaido's dragon form is revealed...Omo...how them wan take defeat Kaido like this...

Anyway I'm just 100 episodes behind...I'll catch up soon...heard they're currently in ep 1015

I'm undefeatable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kaido:

I'm undefeatable
I heard your ass is getting whooped already in the manga
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaido: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I heard your ass is getting whooped already in the manga
For real? Currently on episode 1013.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kaido:

For real? Currently on episode 1013.
dunno...I haven't read the manga

Omo...but this anime..
So na 1 hit Kaido take beat Luffy...
1 hit and Luffy dey see stars

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaido: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
dunno...I haven't read the manga

Omo...but this anime..
So na 1 hit Kaido take beat Luffy...
1 hit and Luffy dey see stars
One Piece is like a drug...I always need a reup.

There is an episode I think between914 to 917, where Luffy knocked Kaido out during their first fight, when kaido woke up and exhaled,Na the air that came out from nose threw Luffy away. Fear catch me wey the watch am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2022
Ozark finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 1:19am On Apr 30, 2022
The CW cancelled Batwoman.
I swear that network will cancel everything except The Flash.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Lana1:

Good riddance to a bad joke.
That network knows how to turn good movies into shitty series.
I stopped watching Superman and Louis, flash and the rest years ago.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Good riddance to a bad joke.
That network knows how to turn good movies into shitty series.
I stopped watching Superman and Louis, flash and the rest years ago.

Superman And Lois is the only reasonable show they have.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2022
The gods woke up and chose vayolens grin

Remain that rubbish The Flash

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Lana1:
it's amazing to thubk people still watch The Flash or even Batwoman...

People must have nothing to watch to actually sit down to watch those trash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Remmedy:

Please where can I download
TVshows4Mobile dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Percival9:
season 2 will air in january 2023
That's nice.
Can't Wait to see it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
finally y'all are watching...
My recommendations didn't waste...

2023 bro ....
Your own small ...
I've been following Attack ok Titan since 2013...
I know how i keep waiting for each season
spoiler alert,the season 4 felt like it wasn't needed at first but twas fire � later ,the episode where Sasha father went to niccolo restaurants was so emotional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.