Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3737861 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (2917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Wayne
10 minutes into it and it is a real black comedy
Real dark already watched
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
nkiliuzo:
swears bro! I really don't see the appeal but as a marvel head, I gats watch it to be current with the timeline

Moonknight not integer to the timeline
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
armadeo:
Currently watching
Full metal alchemist brotherhood ( I honestly hate the emotions shown the childhood rants kinda comics)

Tried naruto got bored after 1 season ( same over acting on emotions like shouting / laughter etc)

Tried one zombie one like that also lost interest

Naruto is very good...
If you wanna watch Naruto...
My advice is start from episode 20 and use a filler guide to skip all the filler episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
DieRich5:
cheesy the emotions dats normal for most anime tho but don't stop Naruto

Anyway, u nor want dat kind emotional vibe dem check Akame ga Kill just one season of 24 episodes I think ND my rate is 8/10
true and most old anime dey take time to build up...e.g Bleach...
Bleach season 1 was boring af...but it was all setting up for what's to come
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
armadeo:
Currently watching
Full metal alchemist brotherhood ( I honestly hate the emotions shown the childhood rants kinda comics)

Tried naruto got bored after 1 season ( same over acting on emotions like shouting / laughter etc)

Tried one zombie one like that also lost interest

try death note, try ERASED it's a
12 episode masterpiece( I Sha like am ), try code Geass
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
mj245:
Who has seen this reality tv series, Too hot to handle, it's kinda nice, but I think it's scripted though
Lol, I've watched both the American and Brazilian versions. Yes, you're right. I think it's scripted.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I said something similar and they almost killed me...on this thread and the other one...
I was attacked from all angles

Really.

I haven't even Brought myself to finish ep 3.

I'm waiting to be really desperately bored to try it again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
DieRich5:
cheesy the emotions dats normal for most anime tho but don't stop Naruto

Anyway, u nor want dat kind emotional vibe dem check Akame ga Kill just one season of 24 episodes I think ND my rate is 8/10

Noted. I'll check this out. And death note too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
swiftz:
Please can someone recommend something similar to Queen of the South? Please.

Narcos Mexico
Narcos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
DieRich5:
marvel not good with series?

U know say Daredevil,Iron Fist,Cloak and Dagger and The Gifted re all marvel series?
and they were all canceled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Percival9:
still didn't change the fact those series was great

Do u know how many great series wey get cancel but shit ones still getting more seasons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Welcome to Waikiki S1 8.5/10

I won't be watching S2 cus it's not the same people wey Dy S1 go Dy 2 ND besides season 1 ending was okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
nkiliuzo:
swears bro! I really don't see the appeal but as a marvel head, I gats watch it to be current with the timeline
it's been hard to enjoy but it has its moment, I think its on par with falcon and winter solider for me, both were mild to me, but am hearing that episode 5 is by far the best, twitter and Facebook are giving good reviews, tbh am tired of watching the thing sef maybe episode 5 will make us fall in love with it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2022
l69l:

Marvel not good with Series
But Wanda and vision was lit �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Kaycee7:
Let's see...

Try Death Note

This Death Note ehn... Was premiumly enjoying it when I started last year.

I stopped after I stopped seeing Ryuk. Tried getting back to it but na Ultimate sleep dey knack me till I kept it in the fridge for the remainder of last year.

Tried to get back two days ago, Omo na so I sleep within 25mins. Not that it's boring, I no just know Wetin dey sup.
There was one time last year I was dedicated on finishing it before jumping to another anime. Omo for one week I just dey sleep and dose off. Forcibly trying to wrap it up na only 4/5 episodes I see watch in 6 days. shocked Omo after that week na deep freezer I cast am put. embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2022
nkiliuzo:
try prison school, the show is a masterpiece

Lol, this one dey recommend NSFW content as starter anime for newbie... grin grin

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2022
More world building and understanding....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2022
hersarhn:
But Wanda and vision was lit �
yes but after that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Percival9:
due to Disney wanting to pick it up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2022
abduleez1:

I stopped after I stopped seeing Ryuk. Tried getting back to it but na Ultimate sleep dey knack me till I kept it in the fridge for the remainder of last year.

Tried to get back two days ago, Omo na so I sleep within 25mins. Not that it's boring, I no just know Wetin dey sup.
There was one time last year I was dedicated on finishing it before jumping to another anime. Omo for one week I just dey sleep and dose off. Forcibly trying to wrap it up na only 4/5 episodes I see watch in 6 days. shocked Omo after that week na deep freezer I cast am put. embarassed
Time no dey sha. No force yourself. Perhaps one day, you go defrost am

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Never have I ever...

Never have I ever fast forwarded a marvel movie of TV show but this Moon Knight...Jeez

Na wa o. Boring is an understatement, cos what TF is this.

The Baby

Episode one shows promise, but that last scene nor just enter at all. Just how, how is that even possible?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
abduleez1:

you should finish it...just know that all that's happening where you are is Light's plan...when it gets revealed it'll blow you off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Achilles100:
Never have I ever...

Never have I ever fast forwarded a marvel movie of TV show but this Moon Knight...Jeez

Na wa o. Boring is an understatement, cos what TF is this.

The Baby

Episode one shows promise, but that last scene nor just enter at all. Just how, how is that even possible?

were you not part of those who attacked me cos of Moon Knight?
Finally everyone is seeing the light...
The Moon Knight series is utter trash...
I rated it 2/10 and got serious bashing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Lorddominic:

Narcos Mexico
Narcos

Seen Narcos. It didn't really cut it for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Currently continuing One Piece...
As usual, the pacing is on another level...
No wonder they were able to adapt around 1050 chapters so far in 1000+ episodes so far with very little fillers

7 minutes worth of content in 23mins episodes lol...

Anyway One Piece is still goated...one of the best anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
were you not part of those who attacked me cos of Moon Knight?

No, I wasn't.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Season Finale!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blessedchild234(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Halo, chief $ the covenant girl.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Achilles100:
Season Finale!!!
I've been getting contrasting opinion on this series...
Some say it's great, others say it's trash...dunno which to believe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2022
The Batman 2022 = 2/10

So borinnnnggggg!

Took me one week to complete the movie. I always doze off after watching for like 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
you should finish it...just know that all that's happening where you are is Light's plan...when it gets revealed it'll blow you off

I know that already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Achilles100:
Season Finale!!!

Now lemme prepare my weekend Judiciously. cheesy

6-8 here I come.

Up next PACHINKO and maybe HALO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (2917) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), Edd1e(m), Achilles100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.