Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3569722 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
Watch anime they won't hear

These guys legit wasted 2 lifelines on top the easiest question to win #500k

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:

is that laycon

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2022
Paxxcarl:
is that laycon
yep...he's the one...

The girl was like " and they've been disturbing me to watch Naruto since oh"

She phoned a friend and the friend said she had never watched an anime in her life

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:38pm On May 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:

I saw cheesy cheesy
See as question easy as 1+1 cheesy
Dem say we Dy watch kid cartoon.......wat happened? Did she shit it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2022
DieRich5:
I saw cheesy cheesy
See as question easy as 1+1 cheesy
Dem say we Dy watch kid cartoon.......wat happened? Did she shit it
she used two lifelines...
Phoned a friend that had never watched anime in her life and used 50:50

Anyway she finally got it and won the 500k
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
Spiderman vs Kimimaro from Naruto (guy that fought with Neji in Sasuke retrieval arc)

Who will win?
Cos e be like say Kimimaro na spiderman pro max
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:

I've see n Naruto but I can't remember ..

Na nine tail nw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
I've see n Naruto but I can't remember ..

Na nine tail nw

The nine tail myth is legend.

They always have nine tails

It's 10 tails lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:09am On May 09, 2022
Baddestguyp:

that question was hard abeg, I even googled it and was seeing 10 as the answer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2022
Chibudollar:
that question was hard abeg, I even googled it and was seeing 10 as the answer
hard ke...
The answer dey episode 1 of Naruto

Naruto is a jinchuriki who has 9 tailed fox in him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
armadeo:

The nine tail myth is legend.

They always have nine tails

It's 10 tails lol
na 9
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 9:17am On May 09, 2022
Baddestguyp:

anime ko, animal ni.God forbid bad thing.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2022
moufan:
anime ko, animal ni.God forbid bad thing.
many anime have far better writing than your favorite show ..
But keep hating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2022
Drinker and 3 other reviewers had a Moon Knight review and discussion video on his 2nd channel yesterday...

Funny enough the 4 of them gave similar reviews to me on Moon Knight...
About how episode 1 showed promise and specifically mentioned how episode 3 killed the series...

Funny how most of the points they mentioned I've been saying same for weeks here but people wanted to kill and roast me and bury me alive for it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 1:52pm On May 09, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Drinker and 3 other reviewers had a Moon Knight review and discussion video on his 2nd channel yesterday...

Funny enough the 4 of them gave similar reviews to me on Moon Knight...
About how episode 1 showed promise and specifically mentioned how episode 3 killed the series...

Funny how most of the points they mentioned I've been saying same for weeks here but people wanted to kill and roast me and bury me alive for it
only episode one made sense, subsequent episodes were all trash

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2022
Mehn, the visuals for this series tho.... shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj2b0swdpX8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:03pm On May 09, 2022
swiftz:

Business proposal
Crash landing on you
Crash Landing On You 8.5/10
Meh so north Korea bad reach like dat sad i nor come know between Nigeria ND North Korea which one beta pass undecided

I saw ur post about this series being the best K series something like dat cheesy is like u never watched alot of mad k series

The story was great and it's base on a real-life event, do u know the 2 main casts re married in real life?

I need another one but not too serious like dis o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 4:25pm On May 09, 2022
Achilles100:
Spy x Family

Episode 5!!!

Ele..le...le..le..le..le... grin grin grin grin

Site for download please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fro5t: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Dotng:

Site for download please.
animepahe
animixplay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 5:00pm On May 09, 2022
Fro5t:
animepahe
animixplay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 6:22pm On May 09, 2022
DieRich5:
Crash Landing On You 8.5/10
Meh so north Korea bad reach like dat sad i nor come know between Nigeria ND North Korea which one beta pass undecided

I saw ur post about this series being the best K series something like dat cheesy is like u never watched alot of mad k series

The story was great and it's base on a real-life event, do u know the 2 main casts re married in real life?

I need another one but not too serious like dis o

Lol. I have seen a lot but except all those kingdom-themed series. All those kings and queens and sword fights, I don't like those at all.

Another funny one is Reply 1988. Dunno if you will like it. I will think of more to post.

Yes, they are actually dating. Not married.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
Peacemaker is one of the best series this year

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 6:37pm On May 09, 2022
RichieMichie:

My love from another Star
Descendants of the sun
The king:Eternal Monarch
Fate
It's okay to not be okay
Moon Embracing the sun (literally all Kim Soo Hyun's drama bang)
These are some that I find on same level with crash landing on you

And there's fvcking Empress Ki
Just check out kdramas with over 9.0 ratings

Is Fate a movie or series? I can't find it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:49pm On May 09, 2022
swiftz:

Lol. I have seen a lot but except all those kingdom-themed series. All those kings and queens and sword fights, I don't like those at all.

Another funny one is Reply 1988. Dunno if you will like it. I will think of more to post.

Yes, they are actually dating. Not married.
Reply 1988?
Yeah I'm done with kingdom series, I'm only interested in city series now

When last did u check it, I saw it somewhere dem don married o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2022
Chibudollar:
John Cena really raised his stock here. And the rest of the cast were great too. Freddie Stroma was hilarious as Vigilante. Loved all his scenes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2022
This foreshadowing of Season 4 events and reveals in season 2 ending sequence is CRIMINAL!!!

How tf did no one notice this then?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2022
swiftz:

I think he/she meant Faith...
The old Korean series with Lee Min ho or so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2022
Chibudollar:

It sure is

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2022
BlackManta:

It sure is
ratings don't really matter...
So long as anything has above 75%...the rest is subjective
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2022
Mikasa was always a cold blooded killer...lol

The Yeagerists didn't learn...never get in her way when she's pissed or frustrated

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:21pm On May 09, 2022
swiftz:

Sorry it's actually FAITH, a 2012 romance time travel series about a modern day Doctor and a historical warrior. You can find it on Kdramahood dot com.use uc browser, search it, click on the episode u want, scroll down fast after the page comes up where you'd see 2 download links, chose streamb it has lower data. If u are not very fast the link would disappear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 2 guest(s)