Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526147 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:41pm On May 28, 2022
for me,netnaija fell off hard,too many ads plus slow downloading speed lipsrsealed I downloaded stranger things from nkiri yesterday,na once the download start,no ads or anything and e come fast sef.

abduleez1:

Netnaija still dey hold him crown gidigba... grin grin

Although this nkiri fit take him place and na worthy successor. Not much ads and straight forward. Netnaija don dey fvvk up since the beginning of this year with ultra slow downloads and ads.
At least nkiri beat am with slightly lower file size with comparable quality.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2022
Marvel and anime have the worse fanbase...
I don't know which is worse

I almost forgot K-pop fans grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
for me,netnaija fell off hard,too many ads plus slow downloading speed lipsrsealed I downloaded stranger things from nkiri yesterday,na once the download start,no ads or anything and e come fast sef.

Very soon na to abandon netnaija entirely. The massive drop no be here. If not for the local name ehn, I for confuse the nkiri website for a foreign one cos ads is almost nonexistent there. I come dey wonder how dem dey make money. The hope na just make dem no come adopt other site policies with annoying ads.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2022
Who else is watching stranger things season 4. The freaking killed it this season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2022
MJBOLT:

I downloaded mine from Netflix (stranger things). The experience you get with the audio quality and with your earphones, you can't get it anywhere other than Netflix. Stranger things season 4 is a banger tho

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
I haven't started it yet,I'm gonna watch it tommorow.

Illusioneffect:
Who else is watching stranger things season 4. The freaking killed it this season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 4:12pm On May 28, 2022
On season 3 of outlander. It's soo addictive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 4:15pm On May 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
Yes he is the lead.
Let me go and download it

From where bro?
what site are you using?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 4:20pm On May 28, 2022
MJBOLT:

Subtitle nko?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 4:21pm On May 28, 2022
Dose it automatically download the video with the subtitle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
Illusioneffect:

Yup just finished eps1 and I'm loving the new characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
nkiri and 9ja rocks have embedded subtitles in their series,net naija you will have to download the subtitles

Floki737:

Subtitle nko?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Illusioneffect:
Please I want to know if this is Nickelodeon stranger things.
I want to start from season 1 but I saw a show on Nickelodeon called stranger things,I hope they are not the same
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
MJBOLT:

Video quality on net9ja is also poor sometimes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:50pm On May 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
So I found out some anime fans were comparing these...
Aside the revenge for father plot, they aren't alike at all to me...

Especially with the farming arc coming in Vinland Saga
Vinland saga is 100% better in revenge plot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:06pm On May 28, 2022
it's Netflix Stranger Things,no go download wrong thing o grin

durubennie:

I want to start from season 1 but I saw a show on Nickelodeon called stranger things,I hope they are not the same

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2022
DieRich5:
Vinland saga is 100% better in revenge plot
they are actually different

The Northman is more focused on the lore...also in Northman the MC chose his revenge even over his family

In Vinland Saga, the MC made same choice but the series shows it's the wrong choice...he was so obsessed with revenge he ended up being a tool for others...
Season 2 of Vinland Saga will show how he matured...

On the other hand, the MC in Northman did not...he stayed true for his revenge cause and sacrificed everything for it...lost his chance to be with his family and lost his life over his revenge...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
nkiri and 9ja rocks have embedded subtitles in their series,net naija you will have to download the subtitles

Ok, thanks bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:38pm On May 28, 2022
Stranger things
E don do now
Couldn’t even finish season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:08pm On May 28, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Stranger things
E don do now
years ago I tried my best with that series, omo e no enter for my side at allllll. Not for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:15pm On May 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
they are actually different

The Northman is more focused on the lore...also in Northman the MC chose his revenge even over his family

In Vinland Saga, the MC made same choice but the series shows it's the wrong choice...he was so obsessed with revenge he ended up being a tool for others...
Season 2 of Vinland Saga will show how he matured...

On the other hand, the MC in Northman did not...he stayed true for his revenge cause and sacrificed everything for it...lost his chance to be with his family and lost his life over his revenge...
in Vinland saga: it wasn't wrong tho, the little boy didn't run away, he stay ND keep trying to kill the killer even tho he was a tool, the boy also leave his family too na

The Northman: so u want mk he run leave his revenge cus of love abi his unborn children?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
DieRich5:
in Vinland saga: it wasn't wrong tho, the little boy didn't run away, he stay ND keep trying to kill the killer even tho he was a tool, the boy also leave his family too na

The Northman: so u want mk he run leave his revenge cus of love abi his unborn children?
yes...
But his viking pride made him choose revenge

At the end of the day what did it get him?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Stranger things
E don do now
if you manage to finish season 1 the rest of the seasons are the best

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2022
durubennie:

Bro that's not it o only on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2022
Gidah:
If you like breaking bad it would really interest you in watching better call saul it would make you appreciate the genius or Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.it tells all the story before Walter white start cooking and how Jimmy become saul
This!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BarrElChapo(m): 2:10am On May 29, 2022
Gidah:
If you like breaking bad it would really interest you in watching better call saul it would make you appreciate the genius or Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould.it tells all the story before Walter white start cooking and how Jimmy become saul

My is joy is that I watched BCS first, about to begin BB.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BarrElChapo(m): 2:12am On May 29, 2022
Guys pls where can I download the season movie YOU at least 480 or 720p. I can't find it on tfpdl or todaystvseries.com which are my go to for movies. Anyone can help me thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BarrElChapo(m): 2:17am On May 29, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Stranger things Season 4 part 1
https://mega.nz/folder/VfkXFYQK#74PWUzH34YERa46XmSkYUQ

Pls is the series YOU on this site ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BarrElChapo(m): 2:24am On May 29, 2022
nani667:
Time to finish this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

What site is this bro ? I'm looking for YOU seasons 1-3 don't know if it's on it. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 4:29am On May 29, 2022
BarrElChapo:

What site is this bro ? I'm looking for YOU seasons 1-3 don't know if it's on it. Thanks
It's torrents..the app is druid or so for managing torrents download

For your shows you can maybe check eztv.re

Or

Duckietv . Githhub or so...just Google duckietv I don forget the url
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:13am On May 29, 2022
BarrElChapo:

My is joy is that I watched BCS first, about to begin BB.
nahh, the joy is to watch breaking bad first, that is the right order
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2022
@MJBOLT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.