Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,535 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525287 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Really miss GOT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
Tehran season 2 episode 5 is 10/10
What an episode!!! Damm!!! To be a spy for a country and an assassin at the same time ain't forking easy mehnn!!!

Finally done with Cable Girls. Great series though I don't like the way it ended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 10:04pm On May 30, 2022
Stranger Things 4 Volume 1 was worth the wait...
The film sweet die!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:07am On May 31, 2022
Silentgroper:
No.. I'm tired of d silent beef btw him and salah.. Those two seems to nt want to play as a team. They're chasing personal glory and it is costing d club and its fans. I think either of them leaving will bring focus back to attacking sect of d team.
sallah is too selfish

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:09am On May 31, 2022
Neimar:
Make una no drop spoiler alerts for Stranger Thingers o
even if Dem drop u go still watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:49am On May 31, 2022
Kolena:
Really miss GOT
Blame R. R. Martin for refusing to finish his books and leaving the story up to the directors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:02am On May 31, 2022
I need Season 2 of this masterpiece ASAP

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:06am On May 31, 2022
Vinland Saga is a work of art

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:07am On May 31, 2022
When Prince Canute finally opened his eyes...
Pushed away his timid self...

Showed he had the quality of a king...

Baba dropped religion...decided to make his own paradise on earth

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2022
swiftz:

Finally done with Cable Girls. Great series though I don't like the way it ended.
That's cool.
I understand the feelings though, but it is what it is.
But it's a great series nonetheless.
Have you seen locked up?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:34am On May 31, 2022
Really enjoyed this lovestruck high show
Can’t wait for another episode tomorrow cool

Meanwhile this oyinbo people no send o
2seconds dem don move on
Be like we watching the show dey more invested in their relationship pass people wey Dey inside relationship embarassed
Really liked max and yas together
But yas don ba French guy lo sad
Women are what grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2022
SPECTTOR:
angry angry angry

I shock say she never die sef undecided that wizard suppose don use am do sacrifice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2022
OhBritannia:
That's cool.
I understand the feelings though, but it is what it is.
But it's a great series nonetheless.
Have you seen locked up?

Yep. Seen it. Locked up is another great series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 9:38am On May 31, 2022
Anyone watching Gaslit?!

Any reviews?

It's stars Julia Roberts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
TheStrongest:
Stranger Things 4 Volume 1 was worth the wait...
The film sweet die!!!

Far better than S01-03
More intriguing and lots of action

When is Part 2 even coming out ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Far better than S01-03

five weeks from the release of part 1, that's in early July.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 10:09am On May 31, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Far better than S01-03

asin ehn... I didn't see the twist in episode 7 coming. July 1st
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2022
Chibudollar:
North Koreans no dey produce movies? Walai I don't understand that country. South Korea should be happy for breaking away from bondage

Them b like north and south of naija lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
Who is watching tehran here! The more episode I watch more frustrated and angry the characters get me esp faraz wife I have never seen a clingy person in my life as that woman n the notion that those Israelis agent keep fucking up n getting away with it in Iran territory makes the series looking childish everyday. If they want to give us an espionage series of back n forth real action and intelligence it’s better than this mediocre nonsensical I have been watching

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2022
Abeg i need reviews. I don't wantu waste my precious data.
How good is cable girls? Is it a female empowerment/romance show. If it is lemme avoid it.
I've also heard of love, death, robots
Lincoln lawyer
Candy
Ertugrul
Essex serpent etc
If you can rate/recommend please do.

I recommend Clark for anyone bored who's looking for an addictive interesting series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
I swear netnaija is trash now undecided
Even snail fast pass this
Almost an hour now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 5:00pm On May 31, 2022
Bobbybube:
Abeg i need reviews. I don't wantu waste my precious data.
How good is cable girls? Is it a female empowerment/romance show. If it is lemme avoid it.
I've also heard of love, death, robots
Lincoln lawyer
Candy
Ertugrul
Essex serpent etc
If you can rate/recommend please do.

I recommend Clark for anyone bored who's looking for an addictive interesting series.
It is
I didn’t really like it too
Haven’t seen the rest

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:52pm On May 31, 2022
swiftz:

you recommended Sky Castle right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2022
RAY DONOVAN S5.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:55pm On May 31, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Almost an hour now
looks like they have server problems, some episodes are fast some slower than snail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:57pm On May 31, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Almost an hour now
so depressing using dem to download
Person go press download reach 5times for UC b4 downloading go show, opera mini na come slow pass AF

Which app is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
Snow Piercer S2 and S3
Queen's Gambit S1
Blood Sisters S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 6:23pm On May 31, 2022
DieRich5:
so depressing using dem to download
Person go press download reach 5times for UC b4 downloading go show, opera mini na come slow pass AF

Which app is this?
Safari
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:26pm On May 31, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Safari
ohh okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 7:32pm On May 31, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Almost an hour now
Lol.. Have you watched the Brazilian version of Too hot to handle? I can confidently say it's the best.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 7:34pm On May 31, 2022
Top Gun: Maverick getting good reviews everywhere. This is one film I really need to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:38pm On May 31, 2022
Kolena:

Lol.. Have you watched the Brazilian version of Too hot to handle? I can confidently say it's the best.
Not yet
Will check it out
Reality shows been hungering me lately

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.