Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520667 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Soldier boy is a walking nuclear reactor. He's a massive threat to Homelander's invincibility as he can literally fry the compound V out of his blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
This switch tho. Prelude to carnage

She's so cute i like her

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hughie, calm down grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
Everything about Homelander is just vawulence. Wonder which of the writers came up with this line
loved the way she later used the same line
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chibudollar:
Most popular Netflix series everrrrr. But some people will tell you it is overrated. Can't wait for season 2
It's is not overrated but certainly doesn't need a Season 2...the final two episode of S1 was even a drag. Something can be good and still end..peer pressure on the creator by Netflix is birthing this S2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
Everything about Homelander is just vawulence. Wonder which of the writers came up with this line
Rooting for "Homelander" at this point G wink grin

Btw Ashley repeated the question to another minion. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
oyaskii:
It's is not overrated but certainly doesn't need a Season 2...the final two episode of S1 was even a drag. Something can be good and still end..peer pressure on the creator by Netflix is birthing this S2.
I swear you can't really blame him, I understand it doesn't even need a season 2 with the way everything went, but with the success they had from that series only a not serious person in life would pass on the idea for a second season, I trust Hollywood they would have milked it up to 4 seasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chibudollar:
I swear you can't really blame him, I understand it doesn't even need a season 2 with the way everything went, but with the success they had from that series only a not serious person in life would pass on the idea for a second season, I trust Hollywood they would have milked it up to 4 seasons
Yeah... it's a "cash grab" now. I remember Money heist been like this. Had a fantastic plot to run for 2 seasons and end, till they decided to stretch it to 5 seasons and it became a sappy forgettable show.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
oyaskii:
Yeah... it's a "cash grab" now. I remember Money heist been like this. Had a fantastic plot to run for 2 seasons and end, till they decided to stretch it to 5 seasons and it became a sappy forgettable show.

money heist last season was a complete disappointment

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
I see you hate competition. Don't worry. You're more consistent than them

Lmao... Omo which Kain vawulence be dis... I just dey laff like mad man reading this. grin grin grin

Remember when he dey shout about person spoiling movie of how many years old, when him dey spoil anime shows of 10hrs ago on a regular.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Is your idiot brain getting fvcked by stupid... Homelander is a mad man grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Chibudollar:
Is your idiot brain getting fvcked by stupid... Homelander is a mad man grin

It's not rhetorical

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BoldConcepts(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2022
[b]BoldConcepts.

WATCH AS LONG AND NEVER PAY A DIME.

For individuals who have the equipment listed below,the price remain fixed around lagos mainland if it's high land increment in Service.
OJO...IYANO-IBA...IGONDU...IKOTU.. EGBEDA...IPAJA...OKIAFOR...FESTAC...SATALITE TOWN...MILE2,ORILE.

Off to mainland: LEKKI, EPE AJAH, PHASE1 etc ₦7999

Free to air can be referred to as a platform where channels and broadcaster provide 24/7 current content home and abroad such as :- Africa & American Movies,cartoons,news, documentary,

INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS PURCHASE.

Get as to over 50 to 200+ fta channels, moreover you determine how many channels you need depends on your area of interest excluding football viewing.

You get an alternative to watching over 1000 entertaining tv program such as:-

....24/7Nigeria & American
church TV's, Foriegn & Local channels News,Telenovelas, Documentary
Yoruba, Gbedu, music24,wrestling
Pranks program, Comedy, American got talent and so likely cartoons & learning programs for your kids.

ARE YOU INTRESTED FOR A NEW PACKAGE?...this are the requirements listed below to purchase one time or you have some of them, kindly reach me on the telephone number right away for schedule Installation proper.

1.RELIABLE STRONG DECODER
2.DISH
3.SAT.RECEIVER &
4.COXIAL CABLE (Total requirements cost is ₦30,000-₦35,000)

Hence it depends if you need one Reception @ 6999 or double Reception to get more free to air channels, which automatically involves double Installation service cost as workmanship proper.

This other options are available if you may need them as a result of relocating or brand new Installation.
...D3TV
...G0TV
TV INSTALLATION
& ELECTRICAL FITTINGS INSTALLATION

4YEARS GAURANTEE!!! Location; LAGOS ON PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO DIRECT YOUR ORDER HERE ON THIS DIGIT { 081...323...32..
882}[/b]

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
In year 2022, some people still think all animations are made for kids...smh

In year 2022...

If you watch some things I've watched, you'll never let your kids near anime until they're 18

Make you catch your kids watching anime like:
Redo of Healer
Euphoria
Boku no Pico
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where can I download this please help
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Speakout03:

Where can I download this please help
those ones I listed are almost adult stuff

Anyway, you can get anime from animepahe dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

The accuracy of this!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Achilles100:

The accuracy of this!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine your life getting constantly fvcked over by people with super powers and then you get super powers. Can you really blame him? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
This will game will be fun to watch in live action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
SniperAssassin:
This will game will be fun to watch in live action
how can you read this?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
how can you read this?

You should have seen the Lucifer spinoff. I don't know whether the artstyle is a Vertigo thing or they just had bad artists
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Watching Ms Marvel grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Relax hughie is probably a newbie to drugs grin.. dude have been actually clean as his life
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some months ago...this guy didn't rate anime...
Baba has gotten up to episode 80 and now he finally admits same thing I did...

AOT is just on another level...PEAK FICTION!!!
I'm still shocked he finally rated it over Breaking Bad and his previous favourites grin grin

At 20min mark baba admitted it grin grin grin
That it's the greatest story he's ever seen grin

Still shocked he rated it over Breaking Bad and Lord of The Rings which is his favourite since childhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxT3gJUIxck
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Remain Critical Drinker...

He doesn't watch anime...but I'm waiting for the day he watches AOT...

Critical Drinker is my fav reviewer...but he has tons of stuff on his list...and he mostly talks about Star Wars on his streams
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Some months ago...this guy didn't rate anime...
Baba has gotten up to episode 80 and now he finally admits same thing I did...

AOT is just on another level...PEAK FICTION!!!
I'm still shocked he finally rated it over Breaking Bad and his previous favourites grin grin

At 20min mark baba admitted it grin grin grin
That it's the greatest story he's ever seen grin

Still shocked he rated it over Breaking Bad and Lord of The Rings which is his favourite since childhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxT3gJUIxck

I decided to give it a try

Im in s1 ep4 now

Im hooked sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Percival9:

I decided to give it a try

Im in s1 ep4 now

Im hooked sha
everything is linked...
From start to end... although the anime hasn't ended yet...
So far the entire 87 episodes, almost everything seems to be planned out from the beginning
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
those ones I listed are almost adult stuff

Anyway, you can get anime from animepahe dot com

Can you recommend more action animy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm...this poster...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Speakout03:

Can you recommend more action animy
there's one up there I was talking about

Others are Hunter x hunter
Jujutsu Kaisen
Vinland Saga
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood
Hellsing Ultimate
One Punch Man
Baki
Magi
Psycho Pass

Many more...can't remember for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Hmm...this poster...
I do NOT want to see hippie Thor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omo. I dunno what to watch again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
swiftz:
Omo. I dunno what to watch again.
watch Supergirl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: mercysayno(m), Victoryissure(m), RonuMiscreant and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.