Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521054 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
e be like say na remake of the Spanish version,me sef no get plan to watch am.

I just download the complete 6 episodes now now before I open this thread. Why una no talk early o. Ahhhh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:27am On Jun 25, 2022
The Boys episode 6: HEROGASM didn't meet my expectations at all...I was really disappointed cos of all the hype of how crazy it was gonna be...
I was even one of those hyping it like mad expecting it to be crazy af...

Was expecting lots or gore and r**e and f**ked up shii... I was even kinda scared to watch it, cos I expected it to f**k me up

Instead I got nothing sad
And I'm wondering what the hype about HEROGASM was for...

Anyway, it's not a bad episode it's just that it didn't live up to the hype at all...
I had insane expectations...
Euphoria (not tv series) level expectations

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Imagine counting days, even considering waiting till day to watch...
Cos I'm thinking it's too f**ked up to watch at night...
But all the experienced were for nothing

Comic followers all over twitter, reddit etc hyped it like mad...instead nothing sad sad sad

Or is there any possibility I watched a censored version?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Taiyeagba: 2:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Billy the kid smiley smiley wink 100%

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 3:46am On Jun 25, 2022
It was brutal violent and gore fest.

Me like it.

Homelands jaapa go look himself for mirror. Soldier boy na full craze
Hughie don turn mad man
Of course butcher na kolo from start.

Hope the next episode goes well. I wonder what black noir is upto .....

Till next week.

Let me finish up the umbrella academy while the sun rises. Tgif
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Imagine counting days, even considering waiting till day to watch...
Cos I'm thinking it's too f**ked up to watch at night...
But all the experienced were for nothing

Comic followers all over twitter, reddit etc hyped it like mad...instead nothing sad sad sad

Or is there any possibility I watched a censored version?
Stick to anime bro.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2022
The joy in my soul watching Homelander receive this beating ehn...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Omo!! Homelander is a Beast shocked. I know he will certainly have his revenge(first time I dey see Homelander face red from beating grin).
Is Black Noir scared or what?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Not The Deep starting with Gal Gadot "Imagine" video during covid grin

"The past few days has got me feeling a little philosophical" immediately I remembered the Gal Gadot video cheesy
Yes!! The boys do this alot. They also made a parody of Pepsi's most hated advert with A-Train.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Homelander cant fight for shit.

First time facing Supes on his level Baba say WTF grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2022
SniperAssassin:
The joy in my soul watching Homelander receive this beating ehn...
E sweet me die. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Segun2222:
Noir was created to keep homelander in check from the original Story, i think it's black Noir that'll finally kill homelander

Okay, but the way he took off was really funny and dramatic grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Lana1:

grin grin grin
Dem beat am wetin no good grin grin
He never experrerit
And me I was like↓

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Make Una calm down na 3 guys on top only homelander.
What were you expecting

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Omo these strippers are trying o
It’s just like gymnastics
I’m always scared on their behalf,make dem no fall

It’s another weekend and no show to watch
I need series o
Action ones with shooting and killing
Or maybe vampire or horror

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Stick to anime bro.
rest if you have nothing to say....

You saw me here hyping episode 6...even posting SS from TikTok...
Instead I didn't see all the gore or f**ked up shii I hyped...

It wasn't a bad episode but with all the hype about it being one of the craziest episode of TV, it didn't live up to that...

I still enjoy The Boys...I was just disappointed cos it's a normal episode and not the crazy iish that was hyped
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Netflix mumu oooo.
Them carry money produce that Money Heist Korea without thinking or what?

Semi Spoiler Alert!
Weytin even pain me pass sef na as I see their own Aturu...

Like they copied everything, character for character. It's crazy mhen!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
rest if you have nothing to say....

You saw me here hyping episode 6...even posting SS from TikTok...
Instead I didn't see all the gore or f**ked up shii I hyped...

It wasn't a bad episode but with all the hype about it being one of the craziest episode of TV, it didn't live up to that...

I still enjoy The Boys...I was just disappointed cos it's a normal episode and not the crazy iish that was hyped

There was alot of blood and gore in this episode, unusually high amounts compared to other episodes and also many sexual scenes.

I don't know what disappointed you but it surely wasn't the lack of blood, gore and R-rated goodness.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Just be prepared...
Episode 6 will be crazy af...

From all indications, it will be the craziest episode in the series so far, gory af...
even see what I said...

Tbh I was expecting Maeve to get r***d
I was expecting some very mad shii grin grin

I guess I got my hopes up...they can't show all that on TV
Still why hype it like that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Purpl3:

There was alot of blood and gore in this episode, unusually high amounts compared to other episodes and also many sexual scenes.

I don't know what disappointed you but it surely wasn't the lack of blood, gore and R-rated goodness.
I don't know if I'm the one who misinterpreted all those stuff I was seeing online sha...
Everything pointed to next level gore and sex...but this one was just normal The Boys level...

Episode that I was initially scared of watching at night...oh well...
Anyway...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2022
My expectations just didn't let me enjoy the episode sha...
After all my bragging about the episode to my friends for days...
Telling them they would see next level shii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2022
I've heard good and terrible things about Money Heist Korea...
Which do I believe?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I don't know if I'm the one who misinterpreted all those stuff I was seeing online sha...
Everything pointed to next level gore and sex...but this one was just normal The Boys level...

Episode that I was initially scared of watching at night...oh well...
Anyway...

There is no other type of gore except in some extreme horror movies that will pass what they showed in that episode bruh...
You're downplaying it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:
What were you expecting

U dey mind them ... Homelander try abeg , he would have clapped soldierboy if it one on one .. the guy is way stronger .. A-train death still dey vex me , he deserved the worst possible death undecided na common heart attack kill am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2022
blingxx:

U dey mind them ... Homelander try abeg , he would have clapped soldierboy if it one on one .. the guy is way stronger .. A-train death still dey vex me , he deserved the worst possible death undecided na common heart attack kill am
I'm actually surprised the 3 combined could stand up to Homelander...

I still believe Homelander is stronger than them combined but he was just jumped unprepared and surprised
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Segun2222:
Noir was created to keep homelander in check from the original Story, i think it's black Noir that'll finally kill homelander

My theory is that noir is still loyal to Edgar and still taking orders from him ... remember soldierboy said noir is loyal to vought (Edgar) for so reasons he knew noir is incabably of betrayal

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Omo these strippers are trying o
It’s just like gymnastics
I’m always scared on their behalf,make dem no fall

It’s another weekend and no show to watch
I need series o
Action ones with shooting and killing
Or maybe vampire or horror

-who own this city
-barry
- oldman
-evil
- Tokyo vice

I still never watch Tehran .. my watchlist plenty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Episode 6

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Hueyreckless0007:
The bear

cool cool

Saw this last night, as I guy who likes watching food network, twas thoroughly enjoyable, Episode 7 was just mad. I started it last night and finished it last night. Its a light show, I look forward to the second season.

I forking hate Cousin, he is just an idiot, always doing my head in. Nice show. 7.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Lana1:

According to Broda Shaggi, 'Ee shock you'.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:
What were you expecting

He was forming/claiming like say na god he be. Two temporal supes and one ancient supe nai best am. Baba Japa grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
When Butcher said 'Oi' grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.