Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508362 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
rest.
Homelander was just surprised...
He would beat them normally...

Soldier Boy was clearly no match for Homelander 1v1
Didn't you see that soldier boy isn't 100% ready and fit yet?
It's clear he isn't fully fit yet and he is having difficulties controlling his powers.
Even when Buther and Hugie held homelander down, it took Soldier boy lots of time to tear homelander apart, he was even having difficulties controlling the power hence the reason he shouted.
Even when he tore down the twins, he wasn't himself and that's why he asked butcher what happened, i think he even fainted after that.
Homelander is just an imitation of soldier boy, like a second hand made.
And i think Soldier boy is definitely more powerful than what we have seen and definitely not overated and can kill homelander if he is fully fit and in control, and this is why his old team were running away from him because they know what he is capable of.
Being captured by the Russians for that many years definitely going to cause some trauma which is affecting him right now.
I think he is the only one that can kill homelander.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2022
True, Solider Boy was the only one that didn't take damage, or was bruised.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
Starlight has the most useless power. I'm sure Hughie will beat her one on one self.
The Same starlight that went one on one with homelander in season 2 or in season 1.
Homelander and Victoria are the only two people she is afraid of and i bet you, when it comes to life and dead, she is going to stand her ground against homelander even if she will be killed but homelander won't go without a bloodied nose and mouth.
Starlight isn't weak, she is just trying to protect Huggie whom she loved.
Love made her vulnerable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
Didn't you see that soldier boy isn't 100% ready and fit yet?
It's clear he isn't fully fit yet and he is having difficulties controlling his powers.
Even when Buther and Hugie held homelander down, it took Soldier boy lots of time to tear homelander apart, he was even having difficulties controlling the power hence the reason he shouted.
Even when he tore down the twins, he wasn't himself and that's why he asked butcher what happened, i think he even fainted at after that.
Homemader is just an imitation of soldier boy, like a second hand made.
And i think Soldier boy is definitely more powerful than what we have seen and definitely not overated and can kill homelander if he is fully fit and in control and this was why his old team were running away from him because they know what he is capable of.
Being captured by the Russians for that many years definitely going to cause some trauma which is affecting him right now.
I think he is the only one that can kill homelander.
Yeah. That's another angle to look at it. Soldier being ain't fit yet. I think he blacked out when he killed the twins.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
na trash excuse be that, person wey dey fly undecided wetin he wan stand on again??

GRIMMJOE:
It was explained the reason he couldn't lift the plane, he had nothing to stand on.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
There's nothing OP about Homelander,person wey no fit lift plane undecided the power levels in The Boys is fvcking low.

actually it's more realistic than Superman lifting a plane midair

It's technically extremely difficult to do without something to stand on and if he exterts too much strength he'll just crush the plane and people in it instead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
Soldier Boy is a low budget Captain America with radioactive beam,how was he supposed to fight Homelander??

lol...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
The Same starlight that went one on one with homelander in season 2 or in season 1.
Homelander and Victoria are the only two people she is afraid of and i bet you, when it comes to life and dead, she is going to stand her ground against homelander even if she will be killed but homelander won't go without a bloodied nose and mouth.
Starlight isn't weak, she is just trying to protect Huggie whom she loved.
Love made her vulnerable.
But she has been useless all through this season 3. Maybe because she has so much to lose now(Hughie)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
Yeah. That's another angle to look at it. Soldier being ain't fit yet. I think he blacked out when he killed the twins.
Yeah.
The memories of the torture he went through when he was captured, still hunts him.
What people don't know that the reason soldier boy is still alive is because they couldn't kill him.
Think about it, they have done all they could to kill him all these many years, tried different techniques and yet they couldn't and this was the reason he was kept in that bunker.
If it was homelander, he would have been dead ever since.
What we should be praying by now is that homelander and soldier boy shouldn't team up because something is telling me, they would.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Starlight has been getting bashed on twitter...
They call her useless...
They said all she knows is to shine light like NEPA grin grin grin

They are wrong she's the only superhero with a good heart that hasn't been corrupted yet , that's why Edgar wants her as the team leader
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
Yeah.
The memories of the torture he went through when he was captured, still hunts him.
What people don't know that the reason soldier boy is still alive is because they couldn't kill him.
Think about it, they have done all they could to kill him all these many years, tried different techniques and yet they couldn't and this was the reason he was kept in that bunker.
If it was homelander, he would have been dead ever since.
What we should be praying by now is that homelander and soldier boy shouldn't team up because something is telling me, they would.
Lol. I'm not sure those two narcissists will ever team together. But wahala go dey if e happen oo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
I wasn't expecting much from Soldier Boy, replace him with Maeve in that fight, Homelander would probably be in the ER now.

nani667:

Soldier Boy was just an epic letdown..

Sad, I expected to see alot more beating received by Homelander, after all the hype..., in the end he was the one that served up the beating, and even after he ran everyone left was on the floor beaten and gasping for air...

And all he had to show for his supposed “collecting” was some minor bruises
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Reality in CBM is different from reality in real life, there's no excuse for Homelander,the guy na weakling.

Baddestguyp:
actually it's more realistic than Superman lifting a plane midair

It's technically extremely difficult to do without something to stand on and if he exterts too much strength he'll just crush the plane and people in it instead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
But she has been useless all through this season 3. Maybe because she has so much to lose now(Hughie)

Because someone doesn't know how to solve a problem doesn't make useless ... if you say someone is useless what of Maeve ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
Yeah Hughie is her weakness.
I think when homelander wanted to kill Hughie is Season 2 or 1. She fought homelander and gave him a little beaten too. So yeah Hughie is her weakness and still her strength at the same time.
Contrary to what people think, i think she is brave though, if not the bravest.
Before homelander took over full control, she wasn't afraid of him especially when she was given 50% control with homelander.
Starlight has been the only sup that looked homelander in the eyes and challenged him on numerous occasions.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
Reality in CBM is different from reality in real life, there's no excuse for Homelander,the guy na weakling.

Homelander is a manchild tbh see the way he was crying because no one actually loved him .. you are right Sha he's emotionally weak but he doesn't show it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
blingxx:

They are wrong she's the only superhero with a good heart that hasn't been corrupted yet , that's why Edgar wants her as the team leader
Nah, she's useless bro, reminds me of Sakura from Naruto.

Example, Queen Maeve with less screen time, is the reason why Butcher and Hughie had the temporary compound V, which we all saw how it helped in this fight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
blingxx:

Because someone doesn't know how to solve a problem doesn't make useless ... if you say someone is useless what of Maeve ?
Lol. Maeve is another story completely, waste of powers. Is she truly dead or in rehab like they said?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
Lol. Maeve is another story completely, waste of powers. Is she truly dead or in rehab like they said?

No one knows .. and she's not addicted to drugs or alcohol anymore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
I don't think she is dead, she is in the poster for season 4.
How i wish Victoria can really fight like the rest sup. Her only disadvantage is that she isn't good in combat.
I really like her. Imagine having that power and then knowing how to fight like the rest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
e be like say na remake of the Spanish version,me sef no get plan to watch am.

yeah people say na remake ND dem didn't change any fvckin thing in it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
blingxx:

No one knows .. and she's not addicted to drugs or alcohol anymore
Black Noir probably killed her then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
Black Noir probably killed her then.

Black noir is secretly loyal to Edgar not homelander grin .. the season go shock us
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
blingxx:

despite uncorrupted, that doesnt mean she isnt still useless in terms of power ranking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
I don't think she is dead, she is in the poster for season 4.
How i wish Victoria can really fight like the rest sup. Her only disadvantage is that she isn't good in combat.
I really like her. Imagine having that power and then knowing how to fight like the rest.
Even without combat skills she can take 90 percent of supes easily. If her Telekinesis power works on buildings and other objects then she will be unstoppable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:

Homelander and Black Noir kidnapped her na. No one knows whats up with her after the kidnapping.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
blingxx:

Black noir is secretly loyal to Edgar not homelander grin .. the season go shock us
Omo twists go plenty oo. Edgar is too smart to go down that easily. I know he has plans too grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Juzec:
Even without combat skills she can take 90 percent of supes easily. If her Telekinesis power works on buildings and other objects then she will be unstoppable.
That's if you're not aware of what she can do, super powers like that of Hughie, and A - Train will be a big problem.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
the series is unnecessary,it would have been better if they gave us spin offs of certain characters(there's a Berlin spin off coming) or just let it end.
I'm surprised they haven't done the American version yet.

DieRich5:
yeah people say na remake ND dem didn't change any fvckin thing in it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Herogasm becomes the highest rated episode of the show standing at a 9.8 on IMDb with over 6,500 votes.

Not a fan of IMDb because of vote manipulation plaguing the place but it's a worthy landmark nevertheless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's only fair we see a "fully fit" Soldier Boy face off against Homelander at some point again without any interference.

Homelander saw a supe tag team and my man dipped grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
oyaskii:
It's only fair we see a "fully fit" Soldier Boy face off against Homelander at some point again without any interference.

Homelander saw a supe tag team and my man dipped grin grin

The quotation mark is unnecessary because SB was clearly not at 100%.

They'll probably fight again at some point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Paulkon12(m), Emekus92(m) and 2 guest(s)