Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520614 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I still want to believe Black Noir has a plan or something and did not just run only...
I remain on this boat till it's confirmed otherwise
Let wait n see but from what they are trying to portray he ran away if not he won't remove his tracker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ventriprise:
[color=#770077][/color] this guy is carrying umbrella academy solo.

"you know what they call a superhero who acts alone and never listens to anybody? A Villian"

Nah he's clearly smarter than the rest and always the first to take action , he's the "the Batman" of the show

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I still want to believe Black Noir has a plan or something and did not just run only...
I remain on this boat till it's confirmed otherwise

Me too.
I still don't believe in he ran..
He must bee planing something.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ventriprise:

"you know what they call a superhero who acts alone and never listens to anybody? A Villian"
if he's a villain...what will you call Vanya or Allison?

Those two are the most selfish and self centered characters in the show...
Vanya has almost ended the world multiple times

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ventriprise:

my favorite character and the owner of the series tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sweet home 0/10
Beautiful nonsense Korea zombie series angry Zombies for PS2 game looks good than the fuvkin film own

Itaewon Class 7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
who said he went into hiding?

We don't even know where he is or what he's doing...

Stop making head cannons
I think he probably activated a protocol based on Edgar's standing directives
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Honestly if someone had just shot Vanya in the forehead since season 1, they won't be having all these problems since season 1

She causes everything and still thwarts every plan they have to fix things...
She's too self centered and emotional...all she cares about are her emotions

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Honestly if someone had just shot Vanya in the forehead since season 1, they won't be having all these problems since season 1

She causes everything and still thwarts every plan they have to fix things...
She's too self centered and emotional...all she cares about are her emotions

Did they drop all the episodes at once?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Purpl3:

Did they drop all the episodes at once?
yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
yes

Make I go binge am na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I love how Amazon took all our beloved superheroes and reversed them in THE BOYS

Can't wait to see the end of this season.

During that epic fight with homelander, when Hughie came to join the fight naked, I kept thinking what if homalander gets a hold of his balls!

@ Bolded, it's not the work of Amazon. It has been adapted in comics decades ago. Amazon just adapted the story to live action motion picture.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
armadeo:

I've watched this scene and a trains running that dude on the ground scene over and over. That big dick dude running away with his burnt cock was hilarious.

Homelander jaapa cos he was close to being killed . Lol

This episode was lit. Fire!!!!!

I just dey laff like mad man for that dude scene. cheesy grin grin I repeat that scene like mad. Weyrey even dey wrap the Di©k around him neck. It just reminded me of one dark joke we used to crack in primary school, making jest of dudes with huge or long Di©KS. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I love how Amazon took all our beloved superheroes and reversed them in THE BOYS

Can't wait to see the end of this season.

During that epic fight with homelander, when Hughie came to join the fight naked, I kept thinking what if homalander gets a hold of his balls!

you may not want to read the original source material

it is DARK

forget the deep and starlight - in the comics homelander and the gang actually ran a train on starlight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
abduleez1:

I just dey laff like mad man for that dude scene. cheesy grin grin I repeat that scene like mad. Weyrey even dey wrap the Di©k around him neck. It just reminded me of one dark joke we used to crack in primary school, making jest of dudes with huge or long Di©KS. grin grin

Real Gs wait for the season to wrap and binge it in one night. Immediate gratification pussy arse niggaz, all of you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Real Gs wait for the season to wrap and binge it in one night. Immediate gratification pussy arse niggaz, all of you

Lol, make all these w@nkers spoil any little surprise wey person fit gather? Hell no. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
°°°

2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Man Vs Bee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Starkhan: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Well, I am watching some of the best action right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fbx3pUbp2s
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Waste of time but kind of entertaining "Man vs bee"
I'm loving "This is going to hurt"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tomorrow, Westworld season 4 premieres....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Essex Serpent .....8/10

Absolute greatness. Top notch writing as well acting.

The Boys ... Herogasm episode is an absolute masterpiece. Peak superhero TV. — 9.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
The GOAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ventriprise:

No 5 my main guy.

He carried the show truly.

Bleep viktor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zab2021: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Watching Westworld Season 4 epi 1 now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42am On Jun 27, 2022
This needs to get animated

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:44am On Jun 27, 2022
The way money heist Korea flopped in this thread ehn grin
I didn't even bother downloading at all.
Please if you have used your precious data to download, please drop reviews, if you like drop Spoilers, nobody will attack you because right now it seems we don't even care. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ASKELAAD: 4:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Delacroix6:

He didn't get beaten to me tho.
He Heald his ground against three supes.
Wasn't Soldier Boy supposed to be the f*cking powerhouse yet he was getting tossed left and right by homelander.

At this point, I think Soldier Boy isn't has powerful as I initially thought of him. Kumiko probably lost her power due to something else. Not because soldier Boy removed them...
Homelander has been around and exercising his dominance for 22 episodes now, while soldier boy has been around for barely 3 episodes you can't just expect him to start winning and beating up any and everyone after being locked up for 40 years. Give him time. At least now he knows how strong homelander is so next time they go up against each other he and the boys will definitely have a plan to win.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ASKELAAD: 4:01am On Jun 27, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

I'll say it's 20/10....
Episode 6 was something more...A-Train was just wow
The way he used blue hawk like a brush to scrub the road was something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Toyade888(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.