Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521586 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
Thanos beats the shit out of The Seven while playing chess.

Too much. They should survive Abomination first.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
Thanos beats the shit out of The Seven while playing chess.

depends on which Thanos...

If it's the one that lost to a certain group that lasted barely 1 minute against a scarlet witch....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Homelander is not beating any version of Thanos

Baddestguyp:
depends on which Thanos...

If it's the one that lost to a certain group that lasted barely 1 minute against a scarlet witch....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
Homelander is not beating any version of Thanos

Homelander definitely beats the one that lost to the stupidest man alive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Reinvention?
Why don't I trust Hollywood with those words?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
That version of Thanos had no on screen feats or screentime,so your point is moot.

Baddestguyp:
Homelander definitely beats the one that lost to the stupidest man alive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
That version of Thanos had no on screen feats or screentime,so your point is moot.

considering who that version of Thanos lost to...
I can draw inference

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
and Homelander lost to who?? undecided

Baddestguyp:
considering who that version of Thanos lost to...
I can draw inference
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
imagine...
Stopping a series cos your fav died sad sad sad

Me when Glenn died in walking dead grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Omo.. I just finished the last episode of HTGAWM after dragging it for years..

See tears for my eyes..

So Wes that made appearance on the final episode was actually Christopher embarassed

That's why I hate that I love series I get too emotional.

Up till now I still can't bring myself to complete the last season of both the vampire diaries and the originals...

The thing is when you follow a certain series for a decade or over half a decade and the series comes to an end you feel as though you lost a part of you..

I still remember how I felt emotional as a boy the day i completed Smallville.
Tears full my eye that week grin

Still haven't watched the final episode of Smallville till today grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
and Homelander lost to who?? undecided

Homelander was surprised by 3 supes...
All coming one after the other to save themselves and each later fighting him together...

He didn't come prepared for a 3v1 fight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thanos lost to Book of Vishanti Dr Strange who probably had the time stone, Black Bolt, Captain Marvel,Prof X, Captain Carter.

Homelander could not even stop Butcher and Hughie who became supes recently but will somehow stop Thanos that has been conquering worlds for hundreds of years undecided

How do we know Thanos wasn't surprised in his fight also??
Abeg rest, Homelander na weakling.

Baddestguyp:
Homelander was surprised by 3 supes...
All coming one after the other to save themselves and each later fighting him together...

He didn't come prepared for a 3v1 fight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
You are definitely referring to Eren..... He is only doing what he is supposed to do.

Always knew he will turn rogue
Absolute power brings absolute responsibility, no? cheesy

Baddestguyp:
grin grin
Funny how I know the next episode...and the "things" that will happen
I can see the future on how you will hate a certain character in the next few episodes... grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
Thanos lost to Book of Vishanti Dr Strange who probably had the time stone, Black Bolt, Captain Marvel,Prof X, Captain Carter.

Homelander could not even stop Butcher and Hughie who became supes recently but will somehow stop Thanos that has been conquering worlds for hundreds of years undecided

How do we know Thanos wasn't surprised in his fight also??
Abeg rest, Homelander na weakling.

we don't know how strong that Dr Strange was...
But we can see how weak his group was...plus they had the dumbest person in the world grin

Safe to say the Thanos in that universe was mid....

Homelander claps that Thanos that lost to those illumiclowns

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Calibrator:
You are definitely referring to Eren..... He is only doing what he is supposed to do.

I was referring to Gabi tho...
Many AOT fans hated Gabi...including myself for killing Sasha and trying to kill Kaya...Gabi was too annoying...and too determined...

But her character arc is one of the best...I no longer hate her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Calibrator:

Lol, have you reached the From You 2000 years ago episode?

Not even about power sef...it's his obsession with Freedom...he will take the freedom of those who tries to take his...
When Titans were his enemies he wanted nothing more than to slaughter them...
Now that humans are his enemies...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
you don't know how strong that Dr Strange was but you know how strong that Thanos was undecided

judging by your posts on this forum,Reed Richards in his dumbest state is still smarter than you and that group lost to Darkhold Amped Wanda unlike Homelander that was getting fvcked by Soldier Boy,Butcher and Hughie.

Baddestguyp:
we don't know how strong that Dr Strange was...
But we can see how weak his group was...plus they had the dumbest person in the world grin

Safe to say the Thanos in that universe was mid....

Homelander claps that Thanos that lost to those illumiclowns

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
smh...
I watch a reviewer doesn't mean I agree with his posts...

Critical Drinker highly rates No Way Home
Also highly rates Arcane

But I gave both series 6.5/10

So how does your point make any sense?

Saying I respect Critical Drinker suddenly means I follow all his opinions? You're just looking for baseless talk

I watch and rate what I want regardless of what others do...stop capping

Make e no be like say I dey attack you o it's just that you made a contradictory statement and I tried to point it out to you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
you don't know how strong that Dr Strange was but you know how strong that Thanos was undecided

judging by your posts on this forum,Reed Richards in his dumbest state is still smarter than you and that group lost to Darkhold Amped Wanda unlike Homelander that was getting fvcked by Soldier Boy,Butcher and Hughie.

lmao
If Reed is the smartest guy in that universe...
Imagine how smart the members of the illumiclowns and their Dr strange is?
Now imagine a Thanos that lost to that circus
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Westworld S04E01
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
and what form of intelligence has butcher, Hughie and soldier boy displayed undecided

Baddestguyp:
lmao
If Reed is the smartest guy in that universe...
Imagine how smart the members of the illumiclowns and their Dr strange is?
Now imagine a Thanos that lost to that circus

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
OhBritannia:
The boys is a great show no doubt but take homelander out of the boys into a whole other different world of super heroes and villain and he will be killed in a minute.
All this his strong and impenetrable body will be burnt to ashes by Thor's hammer.
lol what am i even saying, Thor is too powerful for him.

even a vampire from vampire Diaries will end him in seconds, let's say a vampire like Klaus Michealson. lol

oh sorry Klaus is too powerful for him, i think wonder woman will end him in less than 10 minutes.

I agree with you but ain't no way a vampire or an original can beat him..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
and what form of intelligence has butcher, Hughie and soldier boy displayed undecided

at least they're above average...

If the smartest man in illumiclowns verse is that Reed Richards, imagine the level of intelligence of the other clowns that defeated their Thanos

I bet even spiderman would defeat that Thanos in their verse grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
above average based on what undecided you cannot even back up your statements with anything,your attempt at trolling is dumb and boring undecided
You sha wan be like them abduleez and co but you no just sabi work.

Baddestguyp:

If the smartest man in illumiclowns verse is that Reed Richards, imagine the level of intelligence of the other clowns that defeated their Thanos

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
above average based on what undecided you cannot even back up your statements with anything,your attempt at trolling is dumb and boring undecided
You sha wan be like them abduleez and co but you no just sabi work.

say whatever you want...
Fact is the Thanos in illumiclowns verse is street thugs level grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Done with Obi-wan Kenobi

5.5 /10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Bro stop arguing already.
The person you are arguing with is The writer and knows and is incharge of Monitor-Mind The Overvoid. He knows how everything in the comics pans out..

No offense to The writer.. lols.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Someone said Butcher is just Homelander without power. That negga crazy. oii grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Chibudollar:
Someone said Butcher is just Homelander without power. That negga crazy. oii grin

They are equally reckless but Butcher seem more matured than Homelander..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Chibudollar:

Lol, Butcher is nothing like Homelander

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Delacroix6:

Bro stop arguing already.
The person you are arguing with is The writer and knows and is incharge of Monitor-Mind The Overvoid. He knows how everything in the comics pans out..

No offense to The writer.. lols.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin grin

CW is goated grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: elvisgaga and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.