Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540765 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
The fvvk!! Netflix with shitty adaptations. sad undecided
I don't think they can do justice to this animé.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
abduleez1:
The funny thing is that a Death Note adaptation shouldn't be that hard. The shinigami are only 3 and so CG costs shouldn't be that big. Do a close adaptation of the source material up to L's death. Fix up the shoddy writing in the second part and boom!, you have a banger.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
The funny thing is that a Death Note adaptation shouldn't be that hard. The shinigami are only 3 and so CG costs shouldn't be that big. Do a close adaptation of the source material up to L's death. Fix up the shoddy writing in the second part and boom!, you have a banger.

Life ain't that hard but the only studio I can trust with adaptations presently is only HBO. Netflix live action adaptations so far has been rubbish. From Jupiter's Legacy, to Cowboy Bebop etc. Amazon is still 50/50 with The Boys, Invincible, Wheel of Time etc and the upcoming LOTR show will determine future success and trust for that streamer.

What of the Netflix's Resident Evil series. Not much chatter from peeps here. I thought they released an animation sometime last year and a live action show was to drop later this year.

The only upcoming live action adaptation from Netflix I have much hope on is The Sandman and that's because of the creator Neil Gaiman's involvement as writer, producer and showrunner. If not ...
Avatar get K-leg cos of the creators and studio leaving the project halfway with Nickelodeon going seperate ways to create their own animation studio for upcoming films and TV shows.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
swiftz:

I loved Devious maids!!!!! I don't know why they cancelled that series.
One of the best.
I hate when good series are canceled. I usually wait till the series reach season 3 or 4 before I binge watch. Na the second day after I binged devious maids it was canceled...I was just cursing them.
I miss the "Mr Spence..."

I've not seen good drama series since covid except virgin river.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
swiftz:

It's a good series. But they started killing off people's favs
Yeah they did. The recent season is mellow but enjoyable. I watch it just to relax.
Transplant seems like it will be interesting though I've only watched the first season. Waiting for like 4 or 5 season then binge watch. Drama series are best enjoyed that way.

Have you seen virgin river?
It's a good drama series too.

PS: Yellowstone is very captivating, it's a drama series but based on ranchers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Honestly CBR has to be the most useless site for top 10 lists grin grin grin

*Had to edit the last one cos spoilers

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
bolagabriella:

One of the best.
I hate when good series are canceled. I usually wait till the series reach season 3 or 4 before I binge watch. Na the second day after I binged devious maids it was canceled...I was just cursing them.
I miss the "Mr Spence..."

I've not seen good drama series since covid except virgin river.

But Devious maid happened years before covid. They cancelled it long ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
bolagabriella:

Yeah they did. The recent season is mellow but enjoyable. I watch it just to relax.
Transplant seems like it will be interesting though I've only watched the first season. Waiting for like 4 or 5 season then binge watch. Drama series are best enjoyed that way.

Have you seen virgin river?
It's a good drama series too.

PS: Yellowstone is very captivating, it's a drama series but based on ranchers.

Nope. I will check them out. Thanks!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Friday can't come fast enough...
The Boys finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bencoco13(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Baddestguyp:
grin
Even Adolf Hitler no reach this level cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
abduleez1:
death note has a good number of japanese cast...
I personally don't have issues with race swap as long as the story is good...but quite a lot of fans will want it to perfectly stick to the source material which is impossible

Why not make live action of Monster which has a mostly German cast or AOT which also has an European cast?
Monster will be cheaper sef...or maybe it isn't popular enough?

Or Hellsing Ultimate...a vampire epic with British cast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bencoco13:

Even Adolf Hitler no reach this level cheesy grin
all the most evil people looked innocent as kids grin grin
If only their mothers knew...

I wonder how baby Hitler or Osama Bin Laden look

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Terminal list has been an interesting watch.. Whoever recommended it get correct oyel for head.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Terminal list has been an interesting watch.. Whoever recommended it get correct oyel for head.
Real Deal. Season 2 will be hot...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Lemme finally watch this Terminal List
I recommended it to people also without watching it lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
all the most evil people looked innocent as kids grin grin
If only their mothers knew...

I wonder how baby Hitler or Osama Bin Laden look
God made it like that so no one will expect so as to surprise others
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Hope2014:
Real Deal. Season 2 will be hot...
Swears bruh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Just started severance this morning.
i downloaded the first two episodes to see if i will like it and i totally loved it. This is the kind of series i love to watch.
series that is more than just a series, very deep series that requires insight to understand.
The first two episodes are 10/10 for me.

for most people that has finished the show, severance isn't Just a series for your entertainment, severance is a hidden message and secret been revealed in an unofficial way about the world we live in.
People don't know that what is happening in the series is actually happening in real life.
For example, the America music industry is what the series severance is all about.
i know not many of you will understand why i said the America music industry is deeply rooted in severance.
not only the music industry though.
the financial and corporate World, the pharmaceutical industry, the military world, The center for disease and control, world politics, etc.
Series like Severance, Westworld, handmaid tail, and other movies are hidden messages to the world but only the enlightened can understand this messages.
This is why the Way i watch my movies and series is different than the way you watch yours.
Now let me give you all a hint about severance in the music industry.
Beyonce's last album was tilted "black is king" she started making the album from 2019.
Now in late 2020 there was a global black lives matter protest that started in America.

Do you think it's just a Coecidence that she named her album black is king the year when black lives matter protest took place?
These people knew before hand that the black lives matter protest was going to take place.
everything that happens in this world are all one big movies being orchestrated by some people.

severance has already entered politics In Africa and in NIGERIA and slowly going into the music industry. the more you look, the less you see.
anyways let me continue to the Series severance. i love watching movies and series that speaks to me.

I have always known for more than 10 years now that los Angeles in California will be wiped out of America, the city will be totally destroyed either by flood or earthquake, I've studied the pattern, I've seen the handwriting on the wall and watched old and ancient movies and i know that los Angeles in California in USA will be totally destroyed
If you have watched lots of movies on natural disasters, you will observe very well and ask why always Los Angeles? It's a message they are trying to pass because 100% of all the evils and abominations in America today are being orchestrated from Los Angeles California.
The secret and modern Sodom and Gomorrah.
so just like In the bible with Sodom and Gomorrah, history is about to repeats itself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2022
If any of you have it in mind to relocate to America or know any family member that wants to go to America.
please try as much as possible to avoid California.

I know what i am saying.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2022
OhBritannia:
If any of you have it in mind to relocate to America or know any family member that wants to go to America.

I know what i am saying.
you mean the ghetto part of Cali? Or whole if Cali as a State
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2022
seankafor:
you mean the ghetto part of Cali? Or whole if Cali as a State
The whole of California, especially red zone Los Angeles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2022
OhBritannia:

I know what i am saying.

prophet Britannia Pon da wheels of steel

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Wow i just discover animal kingdom. Most say it's a good one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
walanter:
Wow i just discover animal kingdom. Most say it's a good one.
Yeah it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2022
A thousand ways to die. I miss this show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2022
New Series worth watching please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Hope2014:
New Series worth watching please.
Man vs Bee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2022
l69l:

Man vs Bee
Have watched it any other
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Hope2014:
Have watched it any other
Undeclared War
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2022
l69l:
Undeclared War
Started it but it looks somehow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Hope2014:
Started it but it looks somehow
Good watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: zoroby(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.