Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520544 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Starlight's powers are pretty underwhelming. Holy Bleep!

After juicing up like that, even started flying sef, the best she could do was to knock down Soldier Boy. She couldn't even blast him across the room.

Hughie is probably the only Supe she can beat 1v1. The rest go off that her light
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Best part of the final episode

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don talk am before Homelander na weakling,see as Butcher,Maeve and SB overpower the werey grin
Maeve even beat the werey senseless

MJBOLT:
I wasn't expecting much from Soldier Boy, replace him with Maeve in that fight, Homelander would probably be in the ER now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
The boys s3 finale

what an ending, soldier boy na werey grin

also vought de white house now

can't wait for season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
at least the finale for ST will lead somewhere,the boys keep going in circles.

durubennie:

Stranger things and the boys season finale is crap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
MJBOLT:
at least the finale for ST will lead somewhere,the boys keep going in circles.

The Boys went back to Preseason.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Achilles100:
I dont know, for some reasons I can't think of, I dont like Dolores, I never have, never will. She just dey...

Other characters though, they are alright with me, oh and Jesse Pinkman(Breaking bad) with his big head.

and what is Valkyrie(From Thor) doing with humans, shey dem won turn dem to zombie abi wetin? So sad to find out she's still alive in season 4

#WestworldS4
I thought I was the only one that disliked that girl

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Segun2222:
last episode has been dropped
Season 1 was a slow burn. Very slow but intellectually engaging. Season 2 , 3 and 4 are action packed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
The boys III 7.7/10
HL kill and fans didn't give a fvck so HL can kill anyhow in S4 without caring what people will talk

Black Noir i believe he's not Dead, Dem didn't show it or talk about it on TV like the way dem talk about Queen Maeve ND others

Queen Maeve and SB is the only people I really enjoyed dere scene in E8
if homelander sabi fight,QM can't beat him like dat, HL was fighting like a 15yrs old boy and SB too get vibe jare

Butcher this fool want SB to kill his Son but don't want him to kill his G-son because of his wife undecided he's going to die soon anyway

starlight babe be doing like Scott in teen wolf, changing eye color undecided she was lighting up ND flying, I was happy to see some dope shit but cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
soldier boy beta Dy for S4 o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omo eh! Thank God the series don end. Oya make we discuss Kdrama angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by finalboss(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
swiftz:
wait people actually watch those series ?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
finalboss:

wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
finalboss:
Yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
swiftz:
Cafe Minamdang

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
finalboss:
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
swiftz:
lmao...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
DieRich5:
The boys III 7.7/10
HL kill and fans didn't give a fvck so HL can kill anyhow in S4 without caring what people will talk

Black Noir i believe he's not Dead, Dem didn't show it or talk about it on TV like the way dem talk about Queen Maeve ND others

if homelander sabi fight,QM can't beat him like dat, HL was fighting like a 15yrs old boy and SB too get vibe jare

Butcher this fool want SB to kill his Son but don't want him to kill his G-son because of his wife undecided he's going to die soon anyway

starlight babe be doing like Scott in teen wolf, changing eye color undecided she was lighting up ND flying, I was happy to see some dope shit but cry

No dey disrespect Scott McCall grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
With how Maeve held her own against Homelander, Soldier boy could have beaten him to a pulp if they fought again.
The show was wise to keep them apart.

This was my best part tho grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Best part of the final episode

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
✔️

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
l69l:

Cafe Minamdang

I'm on episode 3 already. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2022
See them milking terrorism and you expect it to end. Na like oil and gas

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2022
iamconcept:

No dey disrespect Scott McCall grin

Scott McCall is another useless mf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Jarchi:
See them milking terrorism and you expect it to end. Na like oil and gas

Naija don cast walai undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
DieRich5:
The boys III 7.7/10

Double standard, Butcher want Soldier boy to kill his own son, based on the fact they are only related by blood, so it's not a big deal, but interfere when a child that is not even related to him got involved, making a big deal out of it.

This guy doesn't know what he wants, he single handedly ruined the whole mission.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2022
pu7pl3:
With how Maeve held her own against Homelander, Soldier boy could have beaten him to a pulp if they fought again.
The show was wise to keep them apart.

This was my best part tho grin
They supposed flog Butcher USB for neck.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2022
swiftz:
Kdrama are for Nigeria girls like Jeon who are obsessed with Korean guys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2022
finalboss:
There's actually a Kdrama thread, but all they do is post pictures and birthdays of Korean actors, it more of a fan thread than a series thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2022
majesticguy:

LMAO... All those points you posted above aren't problems. They were necessary for the sake of the plot. Every choice made by the characters were done, so as to move the plot forward.

Alright let's say Solder Boy had blasted the boy and his father Homelander. They both loose their powers, either Butcher or Solder Boy kills Homelander afterwards, that'd be the end of the show..... The Boys series can never exit or go forward without Homelander. Kill or de-power Homelander and that's the end of the show.
What if they succeeded in depowering homelander but he escape (maybe with the help of A-Train his ass-licker) that would have been an actual progression.

Homelander killed Annie childhood boyfriend, he impregnated Butchers wife, all of a sudden everybody priority was to take down SB, what the hell did he even do to them, why was Annie fighting Solider Boy, why was Frenchie, kamiko, Huighe all fighting Solider Boy.shm.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.