Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511896 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2022
abduleez1:
Time changes....
From best friends to worst enemies. embarassed

This one that it's looking like something centered around women?! Hmm!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Who don watch 30 Coins

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
DieRich5:
A for sure
Yeagerist spotted sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

This one that it's looking like something centered around women?! Hmm!

You be misogynist?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
DieRich5:
me wey don post movie review for crypto thread after I don high lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bisan20: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Classickj:
Who don watch 30 Coins

one of the best horror series i have seen so far...
earnestly waiting for season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
I hope this part of Invincible comic is animated for season 2

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
bisan20:

one of the best horror series i have seen so far... earnestly waiting for season 2
Wow
So this better pass "" From """

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:03am On Jul 26, 2022
See as everywhere dry...
Even me when busy like mad dey post pass for this place sad sad sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:21am On Jul 26, 2022
The boys season 3. Rubbish. Deleted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Disney ➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Simonokeh7:

Well if I get bored I might have to abort mission..

But with the rate I am going at I might just conclude the series before the end of the year.

But if I may why do you have an Issues with the woke group.
You know black lives matter and activism et al

All the series I watched in so far it wasn't historical they runners of the production had to just insert some sort of solidarity to the black lives movement.

You know it's the same thing they are doing with the LGBTQ and pride movement.

Most at times they don't want to come off as insensitive and consequently losing viewership from a certain community..

I just even read somewhere that Dr. Preston Burke had to leave the show because of his homophobic comment to Dr George O'Malley on set.

And moreso, I think you should just keep an open mind we most times love to revel in the memories of the past.
And that understandable nostalgia gets to all of us at a certain point.

Also the dynamics of the movie industry has changed drastically over the years.
What was obtainable in 2006 can't be obtainable in 2022.

If social, cultural, and racial issues weren't immersed in movies making in the earlier noughties that was possibly because people never cared that much about it.
Or maybe they did, but there was paucity of an instantaneous tool of experiment like social media to show how much people cared.

If movies like Legend of the seeker were made in 2022 I bet it would have at least 4 season.
But it had just two.

Guess why?
I strongly believe pattern in movies consumers behavior have changed over the years.
I believe people want quick and straight to the climax movies.
And also Gen Z also would love to see things that are trending on Twitter incorporated into the movies they see.

That why you hardly see a series in this time with more that 15 episodes.
Yeck. Some series even have 8 episode and they would still do a mid season break.

It the same with music how many music tracks
exceed 4 minutes now.
Some are releasing 2min 10 seconds songs.

So times have changed bro.
There's so much activism and wokesm all around.
I saw on Instagram the other day some one Identifying as trans racial..
So the world has gone unnecessarily free..
We have expanded the limit of our natural liberty to insanity..

Believe me I can mount a good argument for incest and if it becomes a thing movie maker would have to incorporated it into movies making or risked being called insensitive..
Give the bolded 20 to 30 years time and you will see the bandwagon with there popular phrase "what is you business with what two consenting adults do behind closed door", then the protesters will hit the streets with the following hash tags "my father is best", "we have loved ourselves since birth, why can't we recreate" e.t.c and the lobbying will start and in 50 years time Parliamentarians will pass bill that will include the incest community.

Then, the director and filmmakers will have no choice but to film incest relationships in movies and series.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2022
In other news, Westworld is killing it this season. Loving every moment of it.

As for P-Valley, only God can saf Miss Mississippi, loved the choice made my Mercedes and Terricka.
Please any other black show as interesting as this? Stop watching The Chi due to all the troubles surrounding the casts.

Black Bird also killing it. This week was good TV.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Davidganna10:
Give the bolded 20 to 30 years time and you will see the bandwagon with there popular phrase "what is you business with what two consenting adults do behind closed door", then the protesters will hit the streets with the following hash tags "my father is best", "we have loved ourselves since birth, why can't we recreate" e.t.c and the lobbying will start and in 50 years time Parliamentarians will pass bill that will include the incest community.

Then, the director and filmmakers will have no choice but to film incest relationships in movies and series.
funny I don't have a problem with incest or even necrophilia in a movie/series

But I sometimes have a problem with LGBTQ or feminism...and the reason is most of these movies/series are trying so hard to push the message that the rest of the movie suffers

If it doesn't affect the story no one would complain...e.g How To Get Away With Murder has many gay scenes but no one complains...cos the series isn't pushing any agenda...

GOT had incest but the show wasn't promoting it to the detriment of the plot...so why should a show be more focused on LGBTQ or feminism to the extent the plot suffers from it?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
"No matter what form I may take...I will always find you, Grisha"

embarassed embarassed embarassed

AOT S3 E20 "That Day"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sweet foreshadowing in S1 Episode 19

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
bisan20:

one of the best horror series i have seen so far...
earnestly waiting for season 2
where can i download this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mecka: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
felix00:

You are this pumped for episode 1. You might burst an artery after the doctor strange episode grin grin
Did you see how Loki defeated hank pym in episode 3? At first I thought it was Nick Fury messing my mind, lo and behold it was Loki doing his thing. I didn't know Loki can duplicate himself apart shapeshifting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Achilles100:
In other news, Westworld is killing it this season. Loving every moment of it.

As for P-Valley, only God can saf Miss Mississippi, loved the choice made my Mercedes and Terricka.
Please any other black show as interesting as this? Stop watching The Chi due to all the troubles surrounding the casts.

Black Bird also killing it. This week was good TV.
Same here. this season is fantastic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felix00(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mecka:
Did you see how Loki defeated hank pym in episode 3? At first I thought it was Nick Fury messing my mind, lo and behold it was Loki doing his thing. I didn't know Loki can duplicate himself apart shapeshifting.

Really? You did not know about the duplicating? Thor Ragnarok? He did it there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Finally on this day, i have decided to watch Euphoria, let me see what the hype is all about.
Let me start all the way from season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
I downloaded this first kill show thinking it’s gonna be like vampire diaries or originals

But what in the nonsense is going on here
Very childish show

I thought the quest is like a series
It’s a reality show o
Real life people doing adventures
Joblessness

Resident evil ,not really what I expected
But will try download episode 2
Can’t really decide from 1 episode

Ratched -not gonna continue it

Hawkeye-I will continue

Alchemy of soul-looking good

80% of the shows I downloaded this week Na trash
Thank God I downloaded 1 episode each undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mehn, DC's Sandman increasing my hype.
From the titles, meticulous work seems to have been done adapting the comocs.

Neil Gaiman with premium doings.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Cain, Abel, Gregory, Lucifer, Mazikeen, Dream.....

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AutoChick4U(f): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2022
Soldier Boy in "The Boys" kept looking like Jason Ackles of Supernatural shocked.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AutoChick4U(f): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2022
The Boys S3 is soooo funny. Cool watch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Soldier Boy in "The Boys" kept looking like Jason Ackles of Supernatural shocked.

Errm, maybe cos it's him?

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2022
AutoChick4U:

It is him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2022
abduleez1:
Cain, Abel, Gregory, Lucifer, Mazikeen, Dream.....

Please, which series is this one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NobleStag007: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2022
So many negative comments on thor love and thunder⚡

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Floki737:

Please, which series is this one?

Upcoming Netflix DC series..... The Sandman.
#August5

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Carlylepneuma, Percival9(m), Greatdesi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.