Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512333 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2022
abduleez1:

Upcoming Netflix DC series..... The Sandman.
#August5

Ok, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Genius

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Marco Polo - 8/10

Marvel's The Punisher - 7/10

Sex/Life - 8/10 (i pity cooper and his blind love for his whorish wife)

The Terminal List - 7.5/10

The Boys (s3) - 7/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrcrabs(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
nani667:

I hate this guy �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Foundation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Samuel Jackson was incredible in this.
His performance elevated the show.

8/10

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
IbrahimMav:
Samuel Jackson was incredible in this. His performance elevated the show.
8/10
dropped it at episode 1, boring to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
moufan:
yea too boring

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
IbrahimMav:

8/10

This people no Sabi better thing. grin

I watched the first episode but couldn't continue at the time cos I was deeply enmeshed in other shows I wanted to complete. Yet to go back to it but it's still in the plan.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
abduleez1:

I watched the first episode but couldn't continue at the time cos I was deeply enmeshed in other shows I wanted to complete. Yet to go back to it but it's still in the plan.

That show is the true definition of a slow burner

at the time when i was at the episode 1, i was simultaneously following fast paced shows (maybe it's my fault) but i couldn't keep up, maybe in a few years time i'll revisit it smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
FergieRaww:

at the time when i was at the episode 1, i was simultaneously following fast paced shows (maybe it's my fault) but i couldn't keep up, maybe in a few years time i'll revisit it smiley

Lol, so you sef never finish am too?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please can someone recommend something very similar to Queen of the South? I have seen Narcos, Breaking bad, Ozark.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, so you sef never finish am too?

We plenty cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
IbrahimMav:

8/10

Jarchi:

° Brodaman, you need to check it out, slow but worth it. Slow and steady wins the race. The acting and script got me stuck. °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
Finally on this day, i have decided to watch Euphoria, let me see what the hype is all about.
Let me start all the way from season 1.

Jarchi:

° Brodaman, I tried but I couldn't see anything special in it, was bored watching it, struggled watching maybe 4 episodes or more before I gave up never to return to it. I would love your sincere opinion if it's a slow burner too. °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2022
There are some low key tv series that don't get the hype but are very very interesting.

e.g

1883, 8.5/10 for me

Queens gambit, 8.5/10 for me

Animal kingdom, 7/10

Chicago PD, 8/10

SEAL TEAM, 8/10

notable mentions Chicago med, Chicago fire, TEHRAN etc.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2022
moufan:

It's about a very old man slowly losing his marbles after surviving a series of traumatic events, only to suffer a fresh trauma, then after a few moments of lucidity, set out to solve his caregiver's murder.

The synopsis has clearly shown it's a slow burn.
It bored you because you expected a fast paced show when its name and synopsis has clearly shown that it's a meandering mystery.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2022
abduleez1:

It grabbed my interest from the onset.
As someone who has interacted with senile old people, watching Samuel Jackson convincingly bring dementia to life was fascinating.
He nailed everything, from how they fixate on certain aspect of their daily lives...
How they don't deviate from the formulaic structure of their daily lives...
How they drift in and out of consciousness when you're trying to hold a conversation with them...
How they sometimes forget who you're or who they are or where they are or all of the above...
How their past memories overlap with the present, forcing them into a confused state in the process...
How they see people that aren't there.

Samuel Jackson gave a performance of his life to the extent that if I hadn't known better, I'd be entirely convinced that he really did have dementia.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

Well, that's on you.
Always endeavour to read the synopsis before venturing into a show.
The name reads like a biopic.
Have you ever known a biopic (fictionalized or otherwise) to be fast paced?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AutoChick4U(f): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:

It is him
Great. Loved him in supernatural
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Procarpenter: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

We plenty cheesy
I love the movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Procarpenter: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Pls call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter reliable and 100% warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below and install all kinds of roofing sheet call me I’m available for you all with 20% discount

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felix00(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
How is west world season 2? I watched season 1 the year it premiered but never got around to follow the second season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
pu7pl3:

Errm, maybe cos it's him?
me self Dy reason am too but I didn't check cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Loving it so far.

Chris Pratt has found himself on the shitlist of the WOKE crowd so it’s not surprising this got a lot of hate from that side of the house.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omo resident evil series is not as bad as folks here paints it to be undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
seankafor:
Omo resident evil series is not as bad as folks here paints it to be undecided
Your taste need to be checked Sha no offense...I only watched the 1st ep but that's like the worse thing I've watched in over 2 years..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Westworld season 4 giving matrix vibes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
CAPdan21:

Your taste need to be checked Sha no offense...I only watched the 1st ep but that's like the worse thing I've watched in over 2 years..
man I'm currently glued to my screen..

I'll give it 7/10 so far on episode 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seems no new series is out...
Everyone is just waiting for HOTD and LOTR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lmao.. We saw this coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Nova15 and 1 guest(s)