Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511466 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

10 actually

Nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Never really liked financial series cos their lingo get as e b, that's why I couldn't make it past the first episode of Billions, but this Industry, I like it.

Almost done with the first season.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Medeberiyya
didn't know something like this exists.. I've been sleeping on tfpdl all day long sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
seankafor:
didn't know something like this exists.. I've been sleeping on tfpdl all day long sad
Advert plenty for tfpdl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
It is finally here

*Modified ...
Mappa doing justice as usual...
The hype is unreal!!!

My only complaint is the voice of Makima...I expected a MILF voice for such a manipulative character...
But I assume her voice will change once she reveals her true nature

MAPPA really cooking cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDyGSdLp98Q

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Makima
Aki
Power
Denji

From the trailer...Mappa doing justice to their character designs

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Breaking bad
Season 2-3
I thought Jesse was stupid and rash but Walt became even worse in season 4 and even more in season 5. I'm just annoyed watching season 5 and how Walt became unbearable. Money can really make one stupid and proud.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Breaking bad
Season 2-3
I thought Jesse was stupid and rash but Walt became even worse in season 4 and even more in season 5. I'm just annoyed watching season 5 and how Walt became unbearable. Money can really make one stupid and proud.
it's not the money...
Finish season 5

You'll get your answer and understand him more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
itspreshh:
Makima
Aki
Power
Denji

From the trailer...Mappa doing justice to their character designs
Mappa really pulled out all the stops for this one. See clean animation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Watching "the sandman" cool
Enjoying episode 1 so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ssquare199(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=mayor1814 post=115405026]

Karen is still madly in love with Zach. But the problem now is nobody knows who owns the child she's carrying. I just hope they will let us know on time so that they would not be dragging the show. Meanwhile, Zach has moved on with Fatimah.

As for Gary and Andy, Gary is a fool walahi, u bought an expensive house for a girl, she keeps fucking anoda man in that same house, No wonder Aaron cleared him why he would do such a thing.[code][/code]
Which series is this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
SniperAssassin:

Mappa really pulled out all the stops for this one. See clean animation
Mappa are really outdoing themselves...

Vinland Saga S2 coming next year too
Jujutsu Kaisen S2

Btw Bleach, ChainsawMan, My Hero Academia will be running same time shocked shocked
Probably Mob Psycho 3 too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
mayor1814:

Yeah. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I kept on posting on this thread how wonderful the series (1883) was despite not having all the hype. I really enjoyed watching them both. I never knew they were very good thespians until I watched the series.

Besides, Tim McGraw will make one fall in love with country music with tracks such as humble and kind, looking for that girl, diamond ring and old bar stool, shot gun rider etc.

1883 is one of the best series for me.
Finally got to watch the last two episodes of 1883 ( episode 9 and 10)

Overall 1883 is 10/10 for me.
The last episode of 1883 is the first episode of series that had me in tears this year, i swear tears came out of my eyes during the last breathing moment of the girl.
The last two episodes especially the episode 10 was so emotional and sad, now i know why Maybe the couple didn't use their real life daughter in the series.

I don't think they will come back for season 2 again.
I think season 2 will involve deferent casts entirely.

The series deserves it's Emmy nominations and even deserve more nominations from different categories.

Damm!!!! I am going to miss the casts, they all grew on me especially the daughter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
l69l:

Have you watched this 2 you posted.
No they are new series and i plan to watch them and the reviews are Great.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
DieRich5:
when dem wan release S2?
December
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sandman.... Presently in Episode 3

Nice pacing... So far so good!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
No they are new series and i plan to watch them and the reviews are Great.
Not to me already watched them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Calibrator:
Sandman.... Presently in Episode 3

Nice pacing... So far so good!
waiting for you final review...
I will download tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
I take this back.... Stuck on episode 9 and can't find the will to continue watching. I don't see it going any bad.

You are clear for download!
itspreshh:
waiting for you final review...
I will download tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
For now let me keep hyping another peak

The amount of deaths in this show ehn...
Those who haven't read the manga aren't prepared grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Calibrator:
I don't see it going any bad.

You are clear for download!
I will definitely download with MTN midnight sub
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chloraseptic: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
mayor1814:

Karen is still madly in love with Zach. But the problem now is nobody knows who owns the child she's carrying. I just hope they will let us know on time so that they would not be dragging the show. Meanwhile, Zach has moved on with Fatimah.

As for Gary and Andy, Gary is a fool walahi, u bought an expensive house for a girl, she keeps fucking anoda man in that same house, No wonder Aaron cleared him why he would do such a thing.

I hate watching Garry on that show. It even pains me more knowing he's my Nigerian brother. Nigerian men nor dey mumu like that na.

Andy is a typical attention seeking girl. She claims to be feeling Robin now but she's the kind of girl that would not stop feeling every attractive new guy that comes around. And people like her will always want to have a taste.

Aaron, that one is another simp.
Calvin, another mumu.
Danny's white boyfriend is trying though.

It's ironic that all the straight men on the show are behaving like women and the gay guy, Maurice is actually the real man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
P-valley

I just downloaded 16 episodes of both season I and II without subtitles..

I've always pride myself in watching American movies without subtitles because I understand most of what is been said..

But this p-valley has definitely humbled me. I'm almost through with the episode 1 and I still don't understand what is been said. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Miracood2:
P-valley

I just downloaded 16 episodes of both season I and II without subtitles..

I've always pride myself in watching American movies without subtitles because I understand most of what is been said..

But this p-valley has definitely humbled me. I'm almost through with the episode 1 and I still don't understand what is been said. embarassed
There language is another kind of ghetto lol grin grin
Download subtitle on netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Achilles100:
Never really liked financial series cos their lingo get as e b, that's why I couldn't make it past the first episode of Billions, but this Industry, I like it.

Almost done with the first season.
I'm definately checking this out. I could not find where to download or watch billions from.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is why people hate some anime fans...

Chainsaw Man anime isn't out yet...
When it's out in October things will be 10x worse

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
So far, only good reviews for The Sandman...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Harley Quinn done drop o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
itspreshh:
Mappa are really outdoing themselves...

Vinland Saga S2 coming next year too
Jujutsu Kaisen S2

Btw Bleach, ChainsawMan, My Hero Academia will be running same time shocked shocked
Probably Mob Psycho 3 too
Not probably. It was already confirmed in the trailer. Blue Lock is also coming out then. Fall 2022 is going to be stacked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
SniperAssassin:

Not probably. It was already confirmed in the trailer. Blue Lock is also coming out then. Fall 2022 is going to be stacked
Seriously stacked
So much content...

And Guess what? Some major TV series coming out in same period

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
pu7pl3:
Harley Quinn done drop o
what's that?
Movie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: undertaker007(m), Drdaps(m), WHITELIGHTER and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.