Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505195 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
Have some pity. They were obviously tied to a chair, had their mouth forced open and then the gay scenes were shoved down their throat. grin

Have some empathy angry angry angry the scenes were pushed down their throat with a big gay deek cry cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
Have some pity. They were obviously tied to a chair, had their mouth forced open and then the gay scenes were shoved down their throat. grin
Damn,you are a savage grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Have some empathy angry angry angry the scenes were pushed down their throat with a big gay deek cry cry
Another savage grin cheesy please let the vawulence end here oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Explorers(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
nani667:
°°
Boss doings. That's how masterpiece rolls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Kaycee7:

More than deserved. Easily sits amongst Best TV shows this year asides animation.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 1:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Kaycee7:
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like you are trying to trigger a particular someone. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:00am On Aug 16, 2022
Premium entertainment loading.... cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYotKcx8rw8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Segun2222: 2:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You know it's ok not to watch right?
cabt people talk about what they don't like about a movie everyone does that here you can leave if you don't like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:10am On Aug 16, 2022
SniperAssassin:

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like you are trying to trigger a particular someone. wink
I actually don't praise Arcane enough. If I was trying to trigger anybody, this thread would get, at least, a weekly delivery of Arcane content and praise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:13am On Aug 16, 2022
abduleez1:

More than deserved. Easily sits amongst Best TV shows this year asides animation.
Gbamsolutely!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Segun2222:
cabt people talk about what they don't like about a movie everyone does that here you can leave if you don't like it
Nope,I was correcting a wrong assertion. He could have just said he didn't like the series because of the "certain people" but saying he was forcefed the "certain people" is stupid,no one tied him to a chair and forced him to watch it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
ALCHEMY OF SOULS
Been hearing so much talk about this show on twitter and elsewhere...
So I decided to start it...

Are you done seeing it?
Is it good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2022
I don wash hands clean from Westworld. That’s the final season I’ll watch. Season four was a cash grab upgrade from the last season. Make the thing end, abeg. E don do.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Pvalley last episode
What type of monster is this Keyshawn husband??,jeez
Make person no jam his type in real life o
And the step mother such a b*tch

Happy for Mercedes at last she got everything she wanted
Can’t wait for season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Pvalley last episode
What type of monster is this Keyshawn husband??,jeez
Make person no jam his type in real life o
And the step mother such a b*tch

Happy for Mercedes at last she got everything she wanted
Can’t wait for season 3

I wonder why they keep referring to Keyshawn as the most beautiful girl in the Pynk.

To me she's not, that big bootie girl that is currently fuckîng Angel is.

Mercedes mom's a bitvh that deserves to be punched real hard on the throat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Miracood2:

I wonder why they keep referring to Keyshawn as the most beautiful girl in the Pynk.

To me she's not, that big bootie girl that is currently fuckîng Angel is.

Mercedes mom's a bitvh that deserves to be punched real hard on the throat.
Angel or diamond?
Yeah the babe is too fine and set
Turned out to be a spy lol
I thought they were gonna kill him there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Nova15:

Are you done seeing it?
Is it good?
I'm not done seeing it...
So far it's good, but the usual Korean series troupes are there which is annoying at times

I generally still prefer the shorter Korean series...10 episodes or less

And their movies ...also more mature
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Nova15:

Are you done seeing it? Is it good?
Its good so far for me, its looking another Korean masterpiece
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2022
I so much cannot wait for this chapter to be animated...
AOT S4P3 will start with another 10/10 episode and I trust MAPPA delivery another episode that will be one of the best TV episodes ever

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2022
A scene I can't wait for when ChainsawMan gets animated

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You know it's ok not to watch right?
seems all you do on nairaland is search the word gay then cry over it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Chibudollar:

Bruh, why? grin
I appreciate the violence but why? grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Ex0rrcist:

Just finished euphoria now, good show, great soundtracks. Can as well relate, battling an addiction myself. Thanks.
abeg no vex o.
How did that CD end up with that gal inside are poss?. I no just understand
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Chibudollar:
Yep....this is my queer moniker,you really think you did something there?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yep....this is my queer moniker,you really think you did something there?
so you are not even bold enough to come out with your real account.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bruh, why? grin
I appreciate the violence but why? grin
lol, bro just type anything concerning homosexuality and watch him pounce on your mention
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Chibudollar:
so you are not even bold enough to come out with your real account.
My real account post on this forum all the time. It's Chibudollar

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Segun2222: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Nope,I was correcting a wrong assertion. He could have just said he didn't like the series because of the "certain people" but saying he was forcefed the "certain people" is stupid,no one tied him to a chair and forced him to watch it
he can say whatever he likes about a series and its characters so far it doesn't against the thread rules, stop getting in your feelings over things that hardly matter, there's nothing wrong in saying a certain streaming site is pushing too much lgtb contents

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

My real account post on this forum all the time. It's Chibudollar
lol.. let us be serious please. I unapologetically HATE GAYSS WITH PASSION. Cry if you want that's your fuking business

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)