Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525523 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
CAPdan21:
Post Emmy thoughts-
Predictable winners overall in series with both succession and Ted Lasso
Good:
Happy for Matthew McFadden, he slayed surviving a 3 way split with co-stars to win
Great wins for Abott elementary cast and their wins
Zendaya becoming the first 2X black best actress winner
Squid game winning lead actor and directing
Bad:
Better call Saul is now 0/46 at the Emmys, Poor Bob Odenkirk...Lack of taste
Severance going empty-handed
I love Julia Garner but 3 straight wins is outrageous, that was Rhea Seehorn Emmy...
Succession winning Drama writing 3 in a row, I mean this shit is no sopranos..
The white lotus sweep, this was even worse than the crown last year...
Get ready for the crown or succession sweep next year..

Seems the Emmys are still obsessed with OZARK. Many thought Seahorn had this.

More than deserved win for Zendaya. I go hold mass protest to California if she no win. angry

HBO still holds sway this year. grin wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2022
pu7pl3:

I'm glad she got it out of her system tho.
When the show Started I thought it was going to be with Allicunt sha grin Lucky Criston
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2022
It's about goddamn time I give this The White Lotus a serious commitment. Never expected it to dominate this much. shocked shocked
Expedited watch is prepping ASAP!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2022
drisham:
HOTD Episode 4 8/10
Amazing episode exploring the desire of Daemon and the hand of the king

I felt that rhaynera scene wasn't needed I had to fast forward it coz It felt like watching a child have sex

I had to Google her real age to put my mind at rest

Can't wait for the next episode
Like you seriously think the producers will really use an underage girl in such scene. Wow. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2022
No way she said this grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Kaycee7:
grin

I promise I didn't type Allicunt on purpose cry
It shouldn't stick guys..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2022
HBO reclaims its title as top dog. wink Netflix has been improving real good these last four years. Even beating HBO last year for most Emmy wins, although mainly due to pandemic delays to HBO's top shows.

HBO continuing a tradition of 19yrs coming out as the King of Prime TV. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
HBO reclaims its title as top dog. wink Netflix has been improving real good these last four years. Even beating HBO last year for most Emmy wins, although mainly due to pandemic delays to HBO's top shows.

HBO continuing a tradition of 19yrs coming out as the King of Prime TV. cool

Amazon somehow continues to disappoint. Imagine Hulu, Apple TV and even 'limited' Disney+ topping it. Mehn, Bezos will be punching the air real soon if this shït continues next year. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Better Call Saul to come evaluate wetin him village people dey use him head do.
Na Apostle Paul gats do the deliverance. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
Better Call Saul to come evaluate wetin him village people dey use him head do.
Na Apostle Paul gats do the deliverance. grin grin

Chuck Mcgill is among the judges na

No. Chicanery allowed here angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Goodbye our Hot princess

I will miss you

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Just saw the preview of the next episode of HOUSE OF THE DRAGON

Omo...next episode will be crazy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Just saw the preview of the next episode of HOUSE OF THE DRAGON

Omo...next episode will be crazy

Omo Otto sounded really unhinged there tbh...

Sundays are too far rn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Peripheral show has potential,
Definitely giving it a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSaWHbCSmRI
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Amazon somehow continues to disappoint. Imagine Hulu, Apple TV and even 'limited' Disney+ topping it. Mehn, Bezos will be punching the air real soon if this shït continues next year. undecided

Wtf!
Which award did how I met your father win?
Imagine snubbing better call Saul ffs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
CAPdan21:
Post Emmy thoughts-
Predictable winners overall in series with both succession and Ted Lasso
Good:
Happy for Matthew McFadden, he slayed surviving a 3 way split with co-stars to win
Great wins for Abott elementary cast and their wins
Zendaya becoming the first 2X black best actress winner
Squid game winning lead actor and directing
Bad:
Better call Saul is now 0/46 at the Emmys, Poor Bob Odenkirk...Lack of taste
Severance going empty-handed
I love Julia Garner but 3 straight wins is outrageous, that was Rhea Seehorn Emmy...
Succession winning Drama writing 3 in a row, I mean this shit is no sopranos..
The white lotus sweep, this was even worse than the crown last year...
Get ready for the crown or succession sweep next year..
zendaya isn't a black actress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Havertz10: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Forced enthusiasm for HOD grin

Is the white lotus good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Goodbye our Hot princess

I will miss you
Wait are they about to make a huge time jump??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
pu7pl3:

I promise I didn't type Allicunt on purpose cry
It shouldn't stick guys..
As long as she doesn't behave like a cünt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Say hello to to the best drama series Emmy winner...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkiliuzo:

She's Biracial, I believe, but identifies as black.
It's common knowledge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
I can't wait to binge HOTD, the hype don dey too much. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
I’m convinced the Emmys just flat out doesn’t like Better Call Saul for some reason. Throughout the years it deserved so many wins but it’s been constantly snubbed.
The squid game winning over better call Saul is an absolute joke

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
realestniggah:
I’m convinced the Emmys just flat out doesn’t like Better Call Saul for some reason. Throughout the years it deserved so many wins but it’s been constantly snubbed.
The squid game winning over better call Saul is an absolute joke
We all know Better Call Saul is better than Squid Game, but a Tv Shows and movies are given award base on their effect to the society.

Arcane and Spider verse impacted animation, Squid Game is seen as revolutionary, Black Panther black empowerment.

It's all about societal impact.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
It's about goddamn time I give this The White Lotus a serious commitment. Never expected it to dominate this much. shocked shocked
Expedited watch is prepping ASAP!!
Not saying it's mid but it is 100% not worth the attention it/is got/getting.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Davidganna10:
Say hello to to the best drama series Emmy winner...
S3 EP9 "All the Bells Say" quite possibly might be the best tv serial episode i have seen in quite a long while. The writing and execution is top draw.

"Succession" deserves all the accolades it's getting ngl.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
oyaskii:
S3 EP9 "All the Bells Say" quite possibly might be the best tv serial episode i have seen in quite a long while. The writing and execution is top draw.

"Succession" deserves all the accolades it's getting ngl.
Give a honest review about Succession, no spoilers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkiliuzo:
You have low self esteem.

If I'm banging Zendaya, it's her collar bone I will hold, fiki fiki fiki grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Believe the hype....Top tier show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkiliuzo:
Someone who has a black parent and also identifies as black isn't black??... I'd like to see your definition of black

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Chuck Mcgill is among the judges na

No. Chicanery allowed here angry

I don't know the dude or even pay hardly any attention to judges or awards show members.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Fantastic show but a bit overrated...
Ist season-8/10
2nd- 9/10
3rd- 1st half 7/10, back half 10/10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: herdaykhunlay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.