Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538376 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
HyDef:

I just watched Season 4, Episode 3. The one with the Teddy Ruxpin. Don't know if you've watched it.

I love this show for the lewd jokes. grin
I've watched every episode. 10 year old Max was awesome. I was rewatching the latest episode. It's definitely a guilty pleasure, I never miss it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
viickerz:
If you like hardcore lesbian sex scenes, go watch 'Wenworth' , forget all the stuff u see on OITNB, grin .. Oyinbo people are krazy, i swear...

L-word still remains the mother of all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2015
hyzicbond:

L-word still remains the mother of all
I swear grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Yo! Gotham is so childish. I'll rate it on the same level with Agents of Shield. I'm still in S1 E6 and I'm super bored!

Edited: In episode 5: one dude rips an ATM machine from the wall and takes off with it on his back, For crying out loud!

lol....you're right in a way sha,but there are some interesting characters you'd enjoy penguin and fish....agents of shield is a no no for me...stopped at epi 3 or so...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stixz(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
fabiano09:

Its on amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heroes-Season-Complete-2012-Edition/
It's not going through.. More so,I can't wait till amazon ships to me..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2015
dubylhover:

lol....you're right in a way sha,but there are some interesting characters you'd enjoy penguin and fish....agents of shield is a no no for me...stopped at epi 3 or so...

Honestly, I don't know how to feel watching it. I heard it gets good as it goes but I don't see it. I'll proly try smthg else. I enjoy series like Vikings, Homeland, Banshee, GOT, House of Cards....you know...something intriguing any suggestions?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Honestly, I don't know how to feel watching it. I heard it gets good as it goes but I don't see it. I'll proly try smthg else. I enjoy series like Vikings, Homeland, Banshee, GOT, House of Cards....you know...something intriguing any suggestions?

yea I get you..you must have seen blacklist,rogue,true detective...really anxiously waiting for house of cards and Vikings...blindspot is ok sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
dubylhover:

yea I get you..you must have seen blacklist,rogue,true detective...really anxiously waiting for house of cards and Vikings...blindspot is ok sha

I've seen blacklist, house of Cards and true detectives. I enjoyed true detectives alot. At first it seemed like a documentary, not a lot of people will have the patience to watch it. I haven't watched season 2. I think they changed characters. Are Rouge and blindspot nice?

Vikings is currently my best TV show at the moment with GOT. The 4th season shld be out by April next year which happens to be my birth month, grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I've seen blacklist, house of Cards and true detectives. I enjoyed true detectives alot. At first it seemed like a documentary, not a lot of people will have the patience to watch it. I haven't watched season 2. I think they changed characters. Are Rouge and blindspot nice?

Vikings is currently my best TV show at the moment with GOT. The 4th season shld be out by April next year which happens to be my birth month, grin

lol...true detective is really good...in season 2 colin farell joined d cast...Vince vaugh acting suprised me d most...very very good...try and watch it..blindspot is just OK sha..amongst d series currently airing...ahh vikings...as long as I see floki,I'm all good.....rogue is good also..thandie newton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Pdizzle(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:
TV/Movie members - y'all forgive for making this lengthy post here.

ibime jigsawkillah mikuz sinizia llaykorn reyginus lyricist Limerick Jreyez obesemf kr0ne elymaaximuss grayline ksslib guykhena Obainojazz muhdg dj5naira
emaprince
Alexpissu Pdizzle Bosville dklef

note : airmark deleted the thread I created for the cypher last night after I posted the 4 verses [mine, lime, obese and liricyst]
we wanted to spice up the section a little and decided to have a little cypher like we do at the end of the year and he deleted it...
I just logged in now seeing 12 likes and 3 shares prolly for the verses I posted last night only to find out the thread was gone....deleted
and he also banned the account[classyalabolas]till 2099 - saying it went around a ban...
note: the classyalabolass account was not created after the ban he unjustly placed on this account but a long time ago
so technically I never went around a ban.. it's not like the account created after my darkenedrebel account was maliciously banned - neither was I under any form of restriction in using my alternates to post there[rap section]. and I would have never used it to post those verses if Kr0ne had replied me on fb.. cos I wanted to send the verses to Krone to post for us... but when he didn't come online I decided to post myself..

I just want y'all to know how a moderator is using personal and selfish interests to hinder the progress of a section he was supposedly put in charge to upholster...
and if y'all know what's good Seun should be notified of his tyranny & irrational decisions
not only did he go MIA for one year, he also doesn't contribute any thing or try to move the section forward.
despite Mikuz's shortcomings at least he still tries to organize tourneys, battles regularly and tries to do something..[LOR and Kings Tourney]
Airmark left his job for One Year and since he returned all he has been doing is banning people indiscriminately...
**he also deleted the thread of the cypher..a cypher tradition we hoped to keep on going forever.. last edition even hit front page last year and he just deleted it without second thought...
utmost disrespect to the culture..

Mr Seun, please review the actions of Airmark - I personally think a more worthier and less sadistic person replace him as Rap section moderator... forgive me if I sound too blunt...
he also neglects the sect. he is supposed to be leading, but instead prefers to engage in pointless back and forth in the sports sect. ...perhaps he should be made a mod there since he spends most of his time there anyway .

I'm begging you Seun... remove Airmark as Rap section's moderator for a much more enthusiastic and impartial person.. Airmark does not care or give a two pence about the section..
I'm only saying this because I care a lot about the sect and is what brought me here, and why a lot of people still log in...
so it's safe to say the section is crucial in your moneymaking venture as well... a battle that hits fp can generate up to 10,000 views - most being facebookers...

I also want to suggest that you make Guykhena, Grayline, or Muhdg a moderator...as they are all of remarkable character and they have the zeal and what it tajes. it's just a suggestion and I sincerely hope you'd look into it.. Thanks ...

Kr0ne - I've sent you the verses on facebook... kindly help in reposting... .

Any end of the year cypher? I'm in..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pdizzle:

Any end of the year cypher? I'm in..

do you do audio?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
I see someone saying Gotham is childish.....
isn't it the grimmest batman series we've seen so far? even Christopher Nolan's trilogy ain't as dark as it is...

your connect must have sold you the wrong wire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Pdizzle(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:

do you do audio?
Nah, can't get close to a studio this year again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dominion, waiting 4 season 3 though. I'll watch TEENWOLF while waiting 4 that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
cirmuell:
Dominion, waiting 4 season 3 though. I'll watch TEENWOLF while waiting 4 that.

Cancelled, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pdizzle:

Nah, can't get close to a studio this year again.

we are getting it done in January not this year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
koice:

Cancelled, bro.

phew......its about time abeg...pipo that followed it up till this time tried oo...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
dubylhover:

lol...true detective is really good...in season 2 colin farell joined d cast...Vince vaugh acting suprised me d most...very very good...try and watch it..blindspot is just OK sha..amongst d series currently airing...ahh vikings...as long as I see floki,I'm all good.....rogue is good also..thandie newton

I've see an bit of true detectives S2, Vince made me tired of it even though I haven't finished E1. I guess I'm gonna have to watch it again.

U seem to have my taste in series bruh! Thandie Newton, rogue and blindspot here I come.

The bolded.....My nigga!

I think he died in S4, I've seen the preview he was arrested. I think Ragnar will die too and his son will take over.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Springz(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ehi69: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
The Last Kingdom, The Man In The High Castle, Marco Polo and Black-ish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 5:03am On Dec 24, 2015
koice:

Cancelled, bro.
which one, dominion?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 24, 2015
cirmuell:
which one, dominion?
Yup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 5:41am On Dec 24, 2015
koice:

Yup.
wow, that's bad sad. Have you seen teenwolf? Which one are you watching currently?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2015
cirmuell:
wow, that's bad sad. Have you seen teenwolf? Which one are you watching currently?

Don't like 'Teen Wolf', hence, never bothered to watch even one episode - The name's a turn off.

Not watching any series presently.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2015
koice:

Don't like 'Teen Wolf', hence, never bothered to watch even one episode - The name's a turn off.

grin Don't judge a book by its cover. Me think it's a nice movie though, watched some episodes of S5.

Ok.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I've see an bit of true detectives S2, Vince made me tired of it even though I haven't finished E1. I guess I'm gonna have to watch it again.

U seem to have my taste in series bruh! Thandie Newton, rogue and blindspot here I come.

The bolded.....My nigga!

I think he died in S4, I've seen the preview he was arrested. I think Ragnar will die too and his son will take over.

just watch it well,I didn't expect Vince to deliver like that,I've always seen him as a comedy actor or ROM com,but seems he wants to change his genre like Matthew macaughnaey decided to quit acting romantic comedy.....

floki die??with Ragnar also? thers nothing to watch again na...abi na Rollo I wan dey look? I also like that English king of wesseck or so...he's also cunning
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:
I see someone saying Gotham is childish.....
isn't it the grimmest batman series we've seen so far? even Christopher Nolan's trilogy ain't as dark as it is...

your connect must have sold you the wrong wire
Hahaha
I read that comment now and was like WTF.

Gotham can be anything but not childish nor boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Quantico.(seen it before though)

Starting Wentworth later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omotayos01(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
koice:

Mr koice, see as you abandon your nigga. It long time man and I can see why you are busy. Of course on nairaland and the hardcore tv series that have taken your time. How is your master program going? Hope it good. Your nigga just want to say hi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2015
The Affair!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: DaveDave001, Juzec, Predestin(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.