Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3558960 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (2829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
bykebyke:

shocked shocked shocked I no even know shocked shocked shocked

see you..... most ninjas prolly watch Quantico mainly because of her...some sick ones do so with a Vaseline in hand grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

see you..... some ninjas prolly watch Quantico mainly because of her...with a vaseline in hand grin
grin grin grin...Thunder fire ABC sha. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
The magician.. Great pilot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ultron(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ra’s al Ghul to appear on ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’

Arrow‘s Ra’s al Ghul will be appearing on spin-offDC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
The late leader of the League of Assassins, played by Matt Nable, will be appearing inLegends of Tomorrowepisode 9, reports ComicBook.com.
No other information is being given about his appearance at this point — including whether this will be an appearance in the past or if Ra’s will be resurrected after his death at the end ofArrowseason 3. ConsideringLegendswill be resurrecting Vandal Savage from a pile of ashes, a stab wound — which Ra’s died from in his final battle with Oliver — doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility.
However, this comes on the heels of ComicBook.comalso reporting that Neal McDonough’s Damien Darhk will also be appearing on Legends.....continue reading

https://ultronx./2015/12/19/ras-al-ghul-to-appear-on-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XtraSmooth404: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Recently seen: Empire
Currently seeing: Scandal, Quantico
Series on standby: Power, How to get away with murder. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

winner of miss world pageant 2000 - wetin you expect
i even saw the girl in an india movie ZANJEER
the person wey write that quantico fall mah hand, more of romance than the actual stuff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jessica Jones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Homeland, tyrant, breaking bad. vikings is my fav show now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2015
kingsilly:
The magician.. Great pilot
fellow niggar in d house.. d series look promising..
Have you by any chance watch dresden files...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
TV/Movie members - y'all forgive for making this lengthy post here.

ibime jigsawkillah mikuz sinizia llaykorn reyginus lyricist Limerick Jreyez obesemf kr0ne elymaaximuss grayline ksslib guykhena Obainojazz muhdg dj5naira
emaprince
Alexpissu Pdizzle Bosville dklef

note : airmark deleted the thread I created for the cypher last night after I posted the 4 verses [mine, lime, obese and liricyst]
we wanted to spice up the section a little and decided to have a little cypher like we do at the end of the year and he deleted it...
I just logged in now seeing 12 likes and 3 shares prolly for the verses I posted last night only to find out the thread was gone....deleted
and he also banned the account[classyalabolas]till 2099 - saying it went around a ban...
note: the classyalabolass account was not created after the ban he unjustly placed on this account but a long time ago
so technically I never went around a ban.. it's not like the account created after my darkenedrebel account was maliciously banned - neither was I under any form of restriction in using my alternates to post there[rap section]. and I would have never used it to post those verses if Kr0ne had replied me on fb.. cos I wanted to send the verses to Krone to post for us... but when he didn't come online I decided to post myself..

I just want y'all to know how a moderator is using personal and selfish interests to hinder the progress of a section he was supposedly put in charge to upholster...
and if y'all know what's good Seun should be notified of his tyranny & irrational decisions
not only did he go MIA for one year, he also doesn't contribute any thing or try to move the section forward.
despite Mikuz's shortcomings at least he still tries to organize tourneys, battles regularly and tries to do something..[LOR and Kings Tourney]
Airmark left his job for One Year and since he returned all he has been doing is banning people indiscriminately...
**he also deleted the thread of the cypher..a cypher tradition we hoped to keep on going forever.. last edition even hit front page last year and he just deleted it without second thought...
utmost disrespect to the culture..

Mr Seun, please review the actions of Airmark - I personally think a more worthier and less sadistic person replace him as Rap section moderator... forgive me if I sound too blunt...
he also neglects the sect. he is supposed to be leading, but instead prefers to engage in pointless back and forth in the sports sect. ...perhaps he should be made a mod there since he spends most of his time there anyway .

I'm begging you Seun... remove Airmark as Rap section's moderator for a much more enthusiastic and impartial person.. Airmark does not care or give a two pence about the section..
I'm only saying this because I care a lot about the sect and is what brought me here, and why a lot of people still log in...
so it's safe to say the section is crucial in your moneymaking venture as well... a battle that hits fp can generate up to 10,000 views - most being facebookers...

I also want to suggest that you make Guykhena, Grayline, or Muhdg a moderator...as they are all of remarkable character and they have the zeal and what it tajes. it's just a suggestion and I sincerely hope you'd look into it.. Thanks ...

Kr0ne - I've sent you the verses on facebook... kindly help in reposting... .

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sinizia: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darkendedrebel, if I had the power to reverse your baseless 6-month ban, I'd have done so coz that ban was nothing but a biased and vindictive ban. I remember many people and I asking Airmark to tell us why you got 6 months and the only meaningful evidence he brought made no sense. Reyginus even told him the reason he gave you that 6-months ban was wrong. I've scoured through the 22 rules of NL and till now I'm yet to figure out how that simple statement you made warranted a 6-months ban. It beats my imagination. Upon all the pleas by we Rap Battle forumites, he's refused to unban you.

The only solution is to PM Mukina2, Obinoscopy, Dominique or any other supermod and explain everything to them painstakingly, including quoting what justifiably led to your 3 weeks ban and the reason he brought for giving you an unjustifiable 6-months ban. If all these fails, let it go and move on with your life. NL has never been a forum where justice reigned supreme, so no surprises.

And I'd have supported Airmark banning the new Classyalabolass moniker you created to post those cyphers you did yesterday, if not for the fact that your 3-weeks bans ought to have expired many weeks if not the shocking 6-months ban he gave you. Your best bet remains PMing the supermods or Seun himself. Please use the supermods to get justice coz they remain your only hope.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Continue the campaign of calumny. No one is above the rules, especially when you have been warned several times. The rules you broke were clearly spelt out. You challenged us to ban you and would see how rap section would survive without you. If after your ban you return to your crooked ways, another ban will come. No member has got a number of bans like you even in the romance section. We have tolerated you enough. Once you bring another of your several monikers to post on rap section it will be banned as other members quickly notify. Your unruly behaviour can only be supported by your type.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibime(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Airmark why not let this dude go. He served 3 weeks which should have been enough.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by airmark(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ibime:
Airmark why not let this dude go. He served 3 weeks which should have been enough.

He still believes without him no rap section. Since he is here appealing to nairaland owner to replace me, let's see how it pans out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mutaino7:
fellow niggar in d house.. d series look promising..
Have you by any chance watch dresden files...
Have seen dresden files but it wasn't as good as the source material.
I no like the magician novel maybe the show go better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ibime:

I'm not even complaining about the ban ...
why would a Rap section moderator delete a cypher thread... if you were online yesterday night you would have seen it.. we just decided to continue the cypher tradition and he just deleted it....despite the time and energy put into writing.. saying I went around a ban and I didn't because the classyalabolas account was created long time before the ban...
I actually told Kr0ne he was gonna post for us but when he didn't log in since Thursday I decided to post myself cos I know once Monday comes I might bit have the chance

the dude is too shortsighted and is letting power get into his head.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:

He still believes without him no rap section. Since he is here appealing to nairaland owner to replace me, let's see how it pans out.

it is only in your small head that you think that way.... because I don't....
small-minded people think small.. so I'm not surprised

if you had any self-dignity or respect for the forum and the sect. you woulda stepped down as a Moderator when you went on a one year hiatus or when you realized you weren't capable enough to dispense your duties.... but no, the little stipends you receive would not allow...
look into the windows of your soul boy... you are too immature
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
sinizia:
Darkendedrebel, if I had the power to reverse your baseless 6-month ban, I'd have done so coz that ban was nothing but a biased and vindictive ban. I remember many people and I asking Airmark to tell us why you got 6 months and the only meaningful evidence he brought made no sense. Reyginus even told him the reason he gave you that 6-months ban was wrong. I've scoured through the 22 rules of NL and till now I'm yet to figure out how that simple statement you made warranted a 6-months ban. It beats my imagination. Upon all the pleas by we Rap Battle forumites, he's refused to unban you.

The only solution is to PM Mukina2, Obinoscopy, Dominique or any other supermod and explain everything to them painstakingly, including quoting what justifiably led to your 3 weeks ban and the reason he brought for giving you an unjustifiable 6-months ban. If all these fails, let it go and move on with your life. NL has never been a forum where justice reigned supreme, so no surprises.

And I'd have supported Airmark banning the new Classyalabolass moniker you created to post those cyphers you did yesterday, if not for the fact that your 3-weeks bans ought to have expired many weeks if not the shocking 6-months ban he gave you. Your best bet remains PMing the supermods or Seun himself. Please use the supermods to get justice coz they remain your only hope.

seun would never go against his moderators... I have messaged severally.. all to no avail..
imagine a moderator telling me via yahoomail that he is looking for the slightest opportunity to ban me for a long time...
what kind of person bans another for a biting incidence that happened one year ago for 6 months my.. meanwhile lime and bärs never served one day ban.....

about the classyalabolas thing... I never would have used it to post if Krone had come online... ask Krone. I told him he was the one that was gonna post them as I no want any wahala from the bipolar mod...
besides, the classyalabolas account was created long time before the ban.. how did I go around a ban? did I use it to come cause trouble? was it not to come post verses...
abeg that guy na sadist....and he is definitely not interested in the progress of the sect because if he were he woulda spared the verses... I don't how so much estrogen can be in a male...
no matter how mikuz get strong head reach he will never delete the verses -
highest he will do is ban the account..

as for the 6 months ban.. forget that one jare .
I'm resuming school in February.. since it's a new environment, I would have a lot of settling in to do..and studying too..even nowadays it's the school matter I have been about, or how many times do you see me online .. so I wouldn't even notice the ban or feel it...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sinizia: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

seun would never go against his moderators... I have messaged severally.. all to no avail..
imagine a moderator telling me via yahoomail that he is looking for the slightest opportunity to ban me for a long time...
what kind of person bans another for a biting incidence that happened one year ago for 6 months my.. meanwhile lime and bärs never served one day ban.....

about the classyalabolas thing... I never would have used it to post if Krone had come online... ask Krone. I told him he was the one that was gonna post them as I no want any wahala from the bipolar mod...
besides, the classyalabolas account was created long time before the ban.. how did I go around a ban? did I use it to come cause trouble? was it not to come post verses...
abeg that guy na sadist....and he is definitely not interested in the progress of the sect because if he were he woulda spared the verses... I don't how so much estrogen can be in a male...
no matter how mikuz get strong head reach he will never delete the verses -
highest he will do is ban the account..

as for the 6 months ban.. forget that one jare .
I'm resuming school in February.. since it's a new environment, I would have a lot of settling in to do..and studying too..even nowadays it's the school matter I have been about, or how many times do you see me online .. so I wouldn't even notice the ban or feel it...

If Seun or the supermods would not do anything about it, then no matter how painful it might be, I suggest you forget about the whole issue and move on. There's really nothing else you can do about it. That's just how things work here. Let it go.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:
Continue the campaign of calumny. No one is above the rules, especially when you have been warned several times. The rules you broke were clearly spelt out. You challenged us to ban you and would see how rap section would survive without you. If after your ban you return to your crooked ways, another ban will come. No member has got a number of bans like you even in the romance section. We have tolerated you enough. Once you bring another of your several monikers to post on rap section it will be banned as other members quickly notify. Your unruly behaviour can only be supported by your type.

bro, abeg release the guy.. i think he has served enough time in kirikiri for the offense he committed.

na obatala i take beg you..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by airmark(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2015
grayline:

Haba, see person wey i dey beg for

oh well...........

Thank God you have seen it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obinoscopy(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:

seun would never go against his moderators... I have messaged severally.. all to no avail.
You didn't send a PM to the supermods with your moniker concerning your ban by Airmark. If you had sent a PM, I would have seen it.

Send a PM and your complaint will be looked into hy the supermods. It's unfair to make that general statement against Seun. Very unfair.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obinoscopy(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:

seun would never go against his moderators... I have messaged severally.. all to no avail.
sinizia:

If Seun or the supermods would not do anything about it, then no matter how painful it might be, I suggest you forget about the whole issue and move on. There's really nothing else you can do about it. That's just how things work here. Let it go.
You didn't send a PM to the supermods with your moniker concerning your ban by Airmark. If you had sent a PM, I would have seen it.

Send a PM and your complaint will be looked into hy the supermods. It's unfair to make that general statement against Seun. Very unfair.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2015
DEAR LORD, THESE RAP BATTLE PEOPLE YAF COME AGAIN, AND THE MODES DON JOIN THEM IN DERAILING THIS THREAD TOO
NO ORDER IN NIGERIA!!! undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Both the moderator airmark and darkenedrebel should be banned for derailing this thread.

You guys should carry your wahala go elsewhere Abeg.
This is not rap section, please!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lordseyad:
Hi... where can i download Wentworth.... not n o2tv

Like 150-200mb per episode... All am seeing via google are 300mb-500mb
Ok you are saying it's not available on o2tv?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Finally done with the following till the next installments:
-Homeland
-Wentworth
-Bad Girls
-Fargo

Unfinished business:
-Into The Badlands
-The Walking Dead
-The Blacklist
-Modern Family

My focus is now on January-February 2016 returns:
-Shameless
-Bloodline
-House Of Cards
-Banshee
-The Affair

Meanwhile, time to rediscover my gaming abilities with the newly downloaded and installed PES 16. smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mylora: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Damn! Is this what this thread has been reduced to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (2829) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gbosah91(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70