Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515931 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2022
"We have an intimacy co-ordinator who was amazing," she told Newsweek.

"Still being 17 [at the time], the first scene that I read from the show was my sex scene and my intimacy scenes, that includes the scene where I'm bathing the king – anything that felt intimate was considered an intimacy scene, which I thought was great.

"But, it scared me, because at that point I still hadn't met Paddy, I didn't know how much of a joy he was and how easy he was going to make [the scene], and all I saw was, you know, a 47-year-old man and me, I was a bit concerned."

The intimacy co-ordinator's ability to make Carey "not be shunned or not feel awkward" was also highlighted by the former Casualty actress.

"When we got to the rehearsal room, regardless of who was in which scenes, there was an open dialogue about, 'Look, this is how we're approaching the show. This is how it's going to be different from the original. This is what we want to talk about. This is what we want to put out. This is how we want the viewers to view the women in our show,'" Carey added.

"I think that open conversation is so important, it made us all feel incredibly secure and safe in the hands of [showrunners] Ryan [Condal] and Miguel [Sapochnik]."

You are 17 and he is 47 and some fancy words by a coordinator makes everything OK? tongue lipsrsealed undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Tekken: Bloodline......9/10

Fvvking epic martial arts splendour. Great voice acting as well as fight sequences.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2022
Fate the winx saga is out

Yessss

Weekend don set.make I go watch LOTR first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FrankiB11: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
rick and morty has started again. great as always.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
finalboss:

Who's Zendaya? Why should we research on her ?

grin She's an actress. I saw some people arguing whether she was black or not. Hence, why I posted what i posted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
shocked shocked Guys, the young "Alicent Hightower" just turned 19. That means she was probably 17, when they started filming "House Of The Dragon".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Where can I download Mr Robot series in hight quality from season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
has anyone watched pantheon episode 4? am looking everywhere for it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rockhillz(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
nkiliuzo:
has anyone watched pantheon episode 4? am l
ooking everywhere for it
Meself dey find am. Even for Telegram e no dey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
nkiliuzo:
has anyone watched pantheon episode 4? am looking everywhere for it
Been looking since Thursday. I don dey exhibit withdrawal symptoms

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
drisham:
Fate the winx saga is out

Yessss

Weekend don set.make I go watch LOTR first
just checked it... terrible ratings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Floki737:
shocked shocked Guys, the young "Alicent Hightower" just turned 19. That means she was probably 17, when they started filming "House Of The Dragon".

Wait o .... she's actually is a teenager ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Arthdal Chronicles season 1....8.5/10

This show has its ups and downs...
The story is definitely solid...
But the execution is flawed mostly cos it is dragged...

In my opinion the season could have taken 12-14 episodes instead of 18
E.g about 6-7 episodes were wasted with one of the MCs going through a character arc while being a slave

Honestly I would have given it a 10/10 but there was massive quality drop midway through and the story was dragged too much... though it later picked up..so it's 8.5/10 for me

I definitely recommend for anyone who watches Korean series...there's little to no focus on romance

I need season 2 right now

It's crazy how so much happened in 1 season...how the status of all the characters changed so much...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
Been looking since Thursday. I don dey exhibit withdrawal symptoms

grin grin

See them. Addicts.

Just checked now. Twas just uploaded on torrents. So by tomorrow, it should be everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please guys where can i download season 1 of MR ROBOT. or is it on any platform prime, netflix etc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Hope2014:
Please guys where can i download season 1 of MR ROBOT. or is it on any platform prime, netflix etc.
gotytv dot com

Pahe dot in

Mkvking dot com

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2022
After the disastrous season 2 of DOTA: DRAGON'S BLOOD...
To even start season 3 is so hard for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RaniOpe: 3:23am On Sep 18, 2022
The Sandman : 5.5/10

A long overdue watch. I think the mistake I did, was waiting this long to watch. I saw the hype online, read about 3 lines of synopsis and I was expecting a lot.
It was an okay watch, just not thrilling enough. It fell short of the mythical intrigue I was expecting.

Also, with the whining I saw about homosexuality, I had imagined a lot of gay sex scenes and nudes. Nothing of sort.
Why were people so riled?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oejoseff(m): 4:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Hello pls check my latest animation skit on YouTube pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Achilles100:

grin grin

See them. Addicts.

Just checked now. Twas just uploaded on torrents. So by tomorrow, it should be everywhere.
Hallelujah! We don wait tire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Cobra Kai.....9/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Mr. Robot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Omo, all I can say is I weep for Rings of Power.
Like this House of Dragons is taking it through the cleaners.

It has been a very hard watch, these four episodes.

Haven't been impressed with the fight choreography apart from the one with Harland and those Guildmen.

The storyline is so slow, there isn't anything to look forward to, nothing to pique one's interest. I guess they are still world-building and stuff, but at least let it be interesting.

Nice note The queen Regent looks like she was pulled out from Wheel of Time.

Another side note who saw two actors from Spartacus in this here. Who saw them also?

Lastly where is Galadriel's lip and breast? They are almost none existent.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Kaycee7:
Hallelujah! We don wait tire

Reminds me of when I was watching last season of breaking bad. Na so I dey stalk all my TV show sites every Sunday night

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2022
°°

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Achilles100:

It has been a very hard watch, these four episodes.

Haven't been impressed with the fight choreography apart from the one with Harland and those Guildmen.

The storyline is so slow, there isn't anything to look forward to, nothing to pique one's interest. I guess they are still world-building and stuff, but at least let it be interesting.

Nice note The queen Regent looks like she was pulled out from Wheel of Time.

Another side note Saw two actors from Spartacus in this here. Who saw them also?

Lastly where is Galadriel's lip and breast? They are almost none existent.
Galadriel is not a fucker, she is a fighter, she wants to revenge her brother. Lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
blingxx:

Wait o .... she's actually is a teenager ?

embarassed Swear bro, e shock me too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cyberpunk edgerunners 10/10

Omoh anime is evolving day by day Netflix is trying to compete with mappa the way I see it cheesy , the intro for the anime alone burst my head looks like a mixture of love, death and robots with arcane cheesy .. one of the best anime of 2022 hands down .. make I wait for chainsaw man first before I decide the best

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Achilles100:

Another side note who saw two actors from Spartacus in this here. Who saw them also?

Sea master played barca in spartacus and the Queen regent played crixus' girlfriend.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
blingxx:
Cyberpunk edgerunners 10/10

Omoh anime is evolving day by day Netflix is trying to compete with mappa the way I see it cheesy , the intro for the anime alone burst my head looks like a mixture of love, death and robots with arcane cheesy .. one of the best anime of 2022 hands down .. make I wait for chainsaw man first before I decide the best
Netflix didn't make Cyberpunk Edgerunners so they can't compete with MAPPA

It was made by Studio Trigger in association with CD Projekt
Netflix is just a sponsor/ distribution company...they don't animate any show

Also as good as the animation quality is, it's nowhere near the animation quality of Arcane and Love, Death and Robots...those 2 shows have unlimited budget

I agree it's one of the best anime of the year...but I doubt it will make top 5 sef at the end of the year...
Chainsaw Man
Bleach
My Hero Academia
Mob Psycho
Etc are all coming out this year

Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer,
Spy x Family
Love is War S3
Etc all came out this year too

Cyberpunk Edgerunners should still be top 10 imo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pantheon: 9/10

You all should see this animated series.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shakathezulu1: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please who can recommend, where I can download Ruthless season 3, episode 8 and counting.
Seal Team season 6 is out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.