Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532796 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
WriterNig:
House Of The Dragon E05 = 6/10 ✔️

5 good episodes and all they talk about is marriage marriage marriage. I'm getting bored already.

Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power E04 = 5/10
Woke trash ❌
Glorified Wheel Of Time with a billion $ budget.

Walahi LOTR is indeed a glorified WOT!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kaycee7:
Then you remembered you'll eat cassava and agbado everyday grin grin

Lmfao... The fvvk is this? grin grin cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kaycee7:
Then you remembered you'll eat cassava and agbado everyday grin grin

The queen would surely be better than Resident Jagaban abeg grin grin there would be balanced diet grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2022
VAMPIRE IN THE GARDEN.... 7.2/10.

The show is pretty enjoyable...went in with low expectations but I actually enjoyed it

Just 5 episodes long...about a world where vampires and humans are engaged in never ending wars...

The show follows a Vampire and a human who wanted to escape the life they were forced into and find that "paradise" where they can live in peace together...despite the odds of their species co-existing being negligible

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:02am On Sep 20, 2022
I forgot to post this before...
But we almost didn't have Rebecca in Cyberpunk Edgerunners

Apparently, Studio Trigger, the japanese studio in charge of animating the show insisted and shunned all pleas to remove Rebecca as a character using the words:
The Loli must stay

Turns out Rebecca became most people's favourite character in the show

Clearly Japan disregards any rubbish woke culture

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:19am On Sep 20, 2022
Everytime I see any comic news trending, it's always rubbish like Superman's son is gay, Thor is Bisexual, Captain America has come out to be gender neutral etc grin
It's so funny and it's why I have no interest in returning to comics except maybe Invincible

Luckily Japan is not like that...e.g One Piece major plot development news is always trending, even without reading the manga, any major spoilers is everywhere from twitter to TikTok to reddit to WhatsApp...even leaks sef
And I've never seen anything trending like Luffy is gay, Boruto is trans, Denji is bisexual etc

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Every wedding in the GoT universe must always end in violence grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:19am On Sep 20, 2022
Alicent feeling betrayed because Rhaenyra didn't tell her the truth when she literally seduced her way into becoming her best friend's step mom. Rubbish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Probably still the best new anime this season...

This show hasn't disappointed at all...

This latest Episode 11 is imo one of the best episodes in the show so far

It's amazing how the show constantly switches so fast from casual to crazy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Corlys & Rhaenys in another Universe

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonireel(m): 3:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Lana1:
Alicent feeling betrayed because Rhaenyra didn't tell her the truth when she literally seduced her way into becoming her best friend's step mom. Rubbish

Alicent then redeemed herself by stopping Sir Christian in that suicide attempt. I liked that part.

Seeing that Rhaenyra is now married to a sissy, Sir xtian still has a role to play in her life. And maybe in Alicent's life too; now that Viserys is gone.

Thank goodness Viserys has been put out of his misery. it's also good for the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownfit01(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2022
nonireel:

Alicent then redeemed herself by stopping Sir Christian in that suicide attempt. I liked that part.

Seeing that Rhaenyra is now married to a sissy, Sir xtian still has a role to play in her life. And maybe in Alicent's life too; now that Viserys is gone.

Thank goodness Viserys has been put out of his misery. it's also good for the show.

Viserys isn't gone yet

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiz123(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Crownfit01:

Viserys isn't gone yet

His character slows down the movie. I wish him gone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Probably still the best new anime this season...

This show hasn't disappointed at all...

This latest Episode 11 is imo one of the best episodes in the show so far

It's amazing how the show constantly switches so fast from casual to crazy
what show is dis?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2022
nkiliuzo:
what show is dis?
Call of the Night

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I forgot to post this before...
But we almost didn't have Rebecca in Cyberpunk Edgerunners

Apparently, Studio Trigger, the japanese studio in charge of animating the show insisted and shunned all pleas to remove Rebecca as a character using the words:
The Loli must stay

Turns out Rebecca became most people's favourite character in the show

Clearly Japan disregards any rubbish woke culture

Rebecca is basically a lovable "Harley quinn" of the show... Sad ending tho I heard another edgerunner similar to David will come up in season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MirrorD(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
swiz123:

Viserys has been the best actor so far in this series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
swiz123:

A very blunt king

I'm not even sure he is a real targaryen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Everytime I see any comic news trending, it's always rubbish like Superman's son is gay, Thor is Bisexual, Captain America has come out to be gender neutral etc grin
It's so funny and it's why I have no interest in returning to comics except maybe Invincible

Luckily Japan is not like that...e.g One Piece major plot development news is always trending, even without reading the manga, any major spoilers is everywhere from twitter to TikTok to reddit to WhatsApp...even leaks sef
And I've never seen anything trending like Luffy is gay, Boruto is trans, Denji is bisexual etc

I stop consuming everything that comes from the west ever since I discovered anime tho undecided western culture just doesn't realize that no one cares about their LGBT nonsense

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Looks like Daemon got married to lady laena
This new alicent looks like a better actress

And viserys is still alive angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2022
blingxx:

Rebecca is basically a lovable "Harley quinn" of the show... Sad ending tho I heard another edgerunner similar to David will come up in season 2
I'm not sure there will even be a season 2...
It's a one-off project, unless they decide to make another season later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
blingxx:

I stop consuming everything that comes from the west ever since I discovered anime tho undecided western culture just doesn't realize that no one cares about their LGBT nonsense
funny thing is gay, Les, cross dressers etc exist wella in anime...
It's just that they don't push it down our faces, they don't create characters just to tick boxes like the West

E.g Jojo can be said to be homo erotic...but the characters are actually characters and the show doesn't focus on their sexual preferences

But West is gender swapping, race swapping to score points and cause controversy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2022
All I can say is that Ser Criston is an idiot.

Like forking know your place.

Even if you nor like yourself, for the sake of the pride of the person you love, hold your shit together.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Anyone seeing Serpent Queen?

Love episode 1 and 2. Especially second episode 8/10.

Abandoned Five Day at Memorial.

Jon Bernthal's American Gigolo. I can see the end from the beginning ...I think but since it's my man, I will still watch it to the end just to see how it ends.

Is it just be or Harper Stern's brother and DVD could easily play brothers in another show?

Loved the ending of the last episode of Industry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Started PANTHEON...
Finished the 4 episodes that have been released...
The writing is good so far...
I'll wait till the end of the season before dropping rating

Western animation seems to be really improving in storytelling...so much improvement over the past few years...
Just a few years ago most of their animations were either comedy or kids stuff

Now you can get good stories aimed at adults similar to what we see in anime...with the way their going, they will give anime a run for it's money

Castlevania
Invincible
Arcane
DOTA: Dragon's Blood S1
RWBY
Vox Machina
Love Death and Robots
Pantheon

Serious improvement over the past few years... cool cool cool
Before it was only AVATAR that could compete in storytelling...

Doesn't matter what you say they are all inspired by anime bruh grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I'm not sure there will even be a season 2...
It's a one-off project, unless they decide to make another season later

They better be another season , Netflix might actually try to milk this one too many fanbase already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
drisham:
Looks like Daemon got married to lady laena
This new alicent looks like a better actress

And viserys is still alive angry
Didn't you just say you'd stopped consuming everything that comes from the west?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kaycee7:
Didn't you just say you'd stopped consuming everything that comes from the west?
Wrong moniker my chief

Wrong moniker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
blingxx:

Doesn't matter what you say they are all inspired by anime bruh grin
I know they are...
I'm just saying they've improved and are worth watching now

Japan are still using hand drawn animation which is good and makes it unique...
I honestly prefer the hand drawn animation to CGI
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
blingxx:

They better be another season , Netflix might actually try to milk this one too many fanbase already
a second season will probably be with completely new characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
drisham:

Wrong moniker my chief

Wrong moniker
This is my cue to go for lunch break

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kaycee7:
This is my cue to go for lunch break
You probably mistook me for another moniker

I hardly comment on this section

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)