Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527511 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The last three episodes were unnecessary and a 4/10 for me. To show you how shitty they were, I'd rate killing Eve's finale over them anyday anytime. American TV series are always doomed to shitty endings. Just look at GOT. undecided
these episodes?

Mr Robot was good all through...the season 4 is peak television
It ended well

I honestly don't know what issues you have with the ending

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
these episodes?

Mr Robot was good all through...the season 4 is peak television
It ended well
For a lot of people but me. It undid the entire goal of the show and threw shit in our faces that made literally no sense. I expected Him to be a combination of all four of them, but Him was some dude that wasn't even in the whole show. Man WTF. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChuksN(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
p
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChuksN(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blueelf:
LOTR is 4/10

Very wack series
very very!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Summertime Rendering....8/10

Very bloody and gory...
Watching characters in a hopeless situation and dying in horrible ways isn't fun...
Anyway it's a good show...about an Island invaded by mysterious beings called Shadows that replicate people, kill the original person and take over their lives

I watched Episodes 1-23 a week ago, and the last 2 episodes today but I struggled to remember a lot of technicalities about the workings and powers of the shadows...and a lot of details...

But I still remember it being 8/10 to me tho

Just downloaded the last episode of Lycoris Recoil, I was wondering what anime to start next. Will download it next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by crushplanet: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChuksN:
spacebooking?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Achilles100:

Just downloaded the last episode of Lycoris Recoil, I was wondering what anime to start next. Will download it next.
My Hero Academia Season 6 has also begun
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
I hope Rings of Power keeps picking pace. I liked the end of the last episode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
My Hero Academia Season 6 has also begun

Will check it out to see if its my kind of anime.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
MikeWise:

Quote me with your email I will send it to you.
drisham421@gmail.com
Pls send
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rewatching this masterpiece.
One of the greatest series of all time!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:56am On Oct 03, 2022
20th year anniversary of peak!!!

Naruto anime 20th year anniversary...the manga is older tho

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 3:34am On Oct 03, 2022
HOTD with another meh episode after last week’s brilliant spectacle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:27am On Oct 03, 2022
meobizy:
HOTD with another meh episode after last week’s brilliant spectacle.

Make una dey try dey sleep.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ctec(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Watch Lord of the Rings Series here.
https://moviesa2z.site/tv/84773/watch

Use brave browser or any with popup blocker to prevent the popup when you click to watch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2022
House Of The Dragon � trending number 1 as usual ✔️✔️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blackiridis(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2022
House of the Dragon episode 7 is 100/10 damn!!!!

Let the dance begin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2022
House Of The Dragon E07 = 9/10 ✔️

Aemon Targaryen is my new favorite.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Hotd Episode 7....9/10
The episode started too slowly but ended with a bang...The leanor valeyron twist from the books was a nice touch, also enjoyed Aemond ride on vhagar
Cons: The scenes shot in the dark were awful, checked and saw it's the same director who directed the Long Night (GOT S8 E03) which also had very poor lighting...

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2022
The lord of the ring, The rings of power Episode 6 is 10/10 for me.

I know i am just watching it late but Damm!!!! This is the best episode so far, this episode looks like a final episode already.

Omor!!! Galadriel is a badass fighter and a warrior, one of the most bravest female warriors I've seen in many fantasy series for centuries.

She reminds me of Xena the warrior princess.

The way This episode ended just put everyone on a cliffhanger, nice one from Amazon with the way they ended this episode.
One of the best cliffhanger we have seen for some time Now.

It's like Galadriel and the people don't even know what they are fighting against.
They are fighting an enemy they don't know or have even seen. LMAO

If these are just saurons slave soldiers, i wonder how his real warriors will be like.

Anyways!!!! This season is Just two GOATED, i can't wait for the next episode.

I am really anticipating what we will see in the last two episodes.

Galadriel has a long way to go, she hasn't even seen anything.

For some weird reasons, i am now team sauron grin

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Ludik
South African industry dishing out quality while Nigeria state shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
I miss this show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Still on the 20 years anniversary of Naruto
New projects to be announced

Will Naruto be rebooted?
I personally think it's too early for a reboot

Anyway enjoy this new video of Naruto scenes remade with present day animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKELA1qBAKA

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fuccckk

HOTD the children never grow and civil war don begin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
drisham:
Fuccckk

HOTD the children never grow and civil war don begin grin

Asin ehhnn at this rate war is inevitable the only person preventing "dance of the dragons" is viserys and I can see him dying soon , I want to see the move alicunt will make grin cheesy , rheanyra and daemon are now together , laenor is a big game player I knew daemon won't want him dead Sha , dude might be an ally when the war come grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Still on the 20 years anniversary of Naruto
New projects to be announced

Will Naruto be rebooted?
I personally think it's too early for a reboot

Anyway enjoy this new video of Naruto scenes remade with present day animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKELA1qBAKA

Damn this video gave me flashback
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
alicent: “trampled under your pretty foot again. And now you take my son’s eye and to even that you feel entitled”

Rhaenyra: “Exhausting wasn’t it? Hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness. But now they see you as you are”

queen

E pain alicunt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
blingxx:

Asin ehhnn at this rate war is inevitable the only person preventing "dance of the dragons" is viserys and I can see him dying soon , I want to see the move alicunt will make grin cheesy , rheanyra and daemon are now together , laenor is a big game player I knew daemon won't want him dead Sha , dude might be an ally when the war come grin
Gee watch the next episode trailer on YouTube

Hbo is mad ...God tier show

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
blingxx:

Damn this video gave me flashback
yep...

But just like every other anime, Naruto gets disrespected daily by anime fans on twitter

(1) (2) (3) ... (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.