Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525622 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER SEASON 2....8.5/10

The second half of season 2 from the introduction of Toph would be 10/10 and way better than Season 1...A lot of the episodes had way better conclusion than season 1

Except the Season 2 finale episode which was terrible from a writing perspective and 0/10 in my opinion

Anyway, what I loved the most about Season 2 is how it didn't rely much on the episodic format, especially the later parts...the episodes were more linear and interconnected...
Some episodes in season 1 felt like filler and were a bit tiring as they were episodic, so this linear plot was such a big improvement

What I hated in season 2 was that finale (episode 20)...I don't know what went wrong but the writing for that episode doesn't make sense... angry

The whole Azula taking over the Dai Li makes no sense at all...the Dai Li are sworn and loyal to their master...they have shown themselves to be very capable throughout the later part of the season...
It makes absolutely no sense for them to suddenly disobey their master and follow Azula who they've known for a few days or what? sad

They even had no reason to follow Azula...we spent 2 seasons showing how terrible the fire nation are, how they are hated everywhere, why would they allow themselves to he subjucated, tf?

Zuko trusting Azula and betraying his uncle made no sense too...he had been betrayed by Azula multiple times, he had undergone good character development over the 2 seasons only to throw everything away in last episode...
Despite being selfish from the start, we had seen how Zuko had grown to care for his uncle...
He had learnt and grown for 2 seasons to understand the harm the fire nation had caused...
He had learnt never to trust Azula...
Yet everything was thrown away...tf
The last episode was forced af...0/10 for it sad

I get it's a kids cartoon but I can't forgive what they did in that finale episode...

Aside that last episode and 1 or 2 minor issues, the season was a wonderful masterpiece

Anyway Avatar S2....8.5/10
probably cos the dai li were never loyal to the master then, but who is more competent, their loyalty was supposed to be for the crown not long feng, so that alone tells you it can change anytime! and to be fair, sozin comet is imminent, might be wise to stick with the winning team.. as for zuko it was kinda obvious, he has always wanted his father respect, spent years looking for the avatar for that sole purpose to regain his honor and be unbanned, and while azula lies a lot, she did everything she said, even gave zuko the credits for killing the avatar, while betraying iroh might have surprised you, it was a decision he later regretted so much, so it fit the plot i guess
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
nkiliuzo:
probably cos the dai li were never loyal to the master then, but who is more competent, their loyalty was supposed to be for the crown not long feng, so that alone tells you it can change anytime! and to be fair, sozin comet is imminent, might be wise to stick with the winning team.. as for zuko it was kinda obvious, he has always wanted his father respect, spent years looking for the avatar for that sole purpose to regain his honor and be unbanned, and while azula lies a lot, she did everything she said, even gave zuko the credits for killing the avatar, while betraying iroh might have surprised you, it was a decision he later regretted so much, so it fit the plot i guess
We saw what the fire nation did for 2 seasons to their captives...
The Dai Li basically threw a dice on their future by allying with Azula...as there is no telling what the fire nation would do to them...
That makes no sense...

Especially considering their city hadn't fallen for so many years and the fire nation had failed to capture it in so many attempts

Azula while in the city didnt show more competence than their master...what exactly did she do while in the city?
Even the coup was planned by their master...
Their master had shown himself to be so competent over the years...
Even watching the show I saw how competent the Dai Li were under their master...despite being villains I loved their ways
They were masters in information gathering and information control...

Azula's plan to take over the Dai Li was also very disappointing...the realistic chance of the Dai Li obeying a fire nation member over their master was basically 0...
It would have been more realistic for her to play them and figure out a weakness of the city's defence

For Zuko, the biggest issue is trusting Azula...
Even Azula had previously mocked him for trusting and believing her lies...he had no reason to trust someone like her...
I was even so sure that Zuko had some grand plan and was faking his alliance with Azula cos it was unbelievable that he would trust her

I kept waiting for him to reveal his grand plan

Also We spent 2 seasons on his character journey, watching how he grew to understand the impact of the fire nation on the world...

We also saw him grow to care more for his uncle over the 2 seasons...
Only for him to throw it all away in the blink of an eye...
They basically threw away 2 seasons worth of character development of Zuko

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
oyaskii:
Focused entirely on series this September...some weekly and some binge but top tier content all the same... smiley

I like your dedication and follow through spirit.
May and June wey I say make I follow your footsteps, I fail woefully. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Avatar The Last Airbender is very very good for adults

I haven't seen Korra...
But I heard it's a lot more dark and mature than ATLA...and that's why it's not as well received as ATLA

But I have decided to definitely watch Korra
Me too. I want to finally watch Korra.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
The Witcher Season 1 - C
The Witcher Season 2 - B

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Msmither: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
WriterNig:
cool cool

Hopefully it includes a sex scene, can't wait to see those crusty milk cake.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Stranger Things Season 1 - A
Stranger Things Season 2 - B
Stranger Things Season 3 - C
Stranger Things Season 4 - B

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Whoops. Let me look for a new show to follow. Most of my favourites are on break.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tryna see if I can fit this in for the weekend somehow. Looks dope

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
abduleez1:

I like your dedication and follow through spirit.
May and June wey I say make I follow your footsteps, I fail woefully. cry
cheesy cheesy It ain't easy bro. This is like 1/4 of the shows i said i was going to see in September embarassed , but i couldn't keep up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Summertime Rendering....8/10

Very bloody and gory...
Watching characters in a hopeless situation and dying in horrible ways isn't fun...
Anyway it's a good show...about an Island invaded by mysterious beings called Shadows that replicate people, kill the original person and take over their lives

I watched Episodes 1-23 a week ago, and the last 2 episodes today but I struggled to remember a lot of technicalities about the workings and powers of the shadows...and a lot of details...

But I still remember it being 8/10 to me tho

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PraiseGod4u(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
WriterNig:
LOTR: TROP E06 The Wheel Of Time = 4/10 ❌

It keeps getting worse and worse. Imagine a legion of orcs being massacred by a bunch of peasants with rakes and sickles WTH!

We don't even see it trending on Twitter anymore grin grin

The only reason i still watch it is cuz of the crazy visuals and it's safe for kids unlike HOTD. I have my little nephews with me and unfortunately this is the only TV show i know without a sex scene.

Lol, did u really watch the Ep6 atal?
I doubt. Else you'd know they didn't massacre any orc
All these copy paste reviews

TROP Ep 6: 8.5/10

The gfx is top notch, the show finally picked up. First time I'm actually looking forward to the next episode
Amazon now u ar talking

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:

We saw what the fire nation did for 2 seasons to their captives...
The Dai Li basically threw a dice on their future by allying with Azula...as there is no telling what the fire nation would do to them...
That makes no sense...

Especially considering their city hadn't fallen for so many years and the fire nation had failed to capture it in so many attempts

Azula while in the city didnt show more competence than their master...what exactly did she do while in the city?
Even the coup was planned by their master...
Their master had shown himself to be so competent over the years...
Even watching the show I saw how competent the Dai Li were under their master...despite being villains I loved their ways
They were masters in information gathering and information control...

Azula's plan to take over the Dai Li was also very disappointing...the realistic chance of the Dai Li obeying a fire nation member over their master was basically 0...
It would have been more realistic for her to play them and figure out a weakness of the city's defence

For Zuko, the biggest issue is trusting Azula...
Even Azula had previously mocked him for trusting and believing her lies...he had no reason to trust someone like her...
I was even so sure that Zuko had some grand plan and was faking his alliance with Azula cos it was unbelievable that he would trust her

I kept waiting for him to reveal his grand plan

Also We spent 2 seasons on his character journey, watching how he grew to understand the impact of the fire nation on the world...

We also saw him grow to care more for his uncle over the 2 seasons...
Only for him to throw it all away in the blink of an eye...
They basically threw away 2 seasons worth of character development of Zuko
azula infiltrated the earth kingdom, i don't think anyone has done that not even iroh, that alone is a feat! Knowing azula, i feel she would have take over the kingdom with or without the dai li help, that's how good she is, then again, all this is just for the plot, also i don't think at the time zuko understood the damage the fire nation has caused, season 2 zuko was still pro fire nation, the doubts were there but i don't think he had fully singled himself out of the firenation ideology, it wasn't until season 3 after reading those books, he fully saw the fire nation was the aggresor... Look anywhere! Zuko has by far the best character development of any other show characters, i refuse to believe a lapse in judgment from him somehow cancels it all, knowing full well he has always wanted to go back home for a long time, zuko has been looking for the avatar for years, you don't expect a few months of wandering to somehow change him, cos i know atla s1-3 happened within a year, watch s3 and look how he reflected on all his actions, the way he begged iroh for forgiveness amd was shocked he already forgives him, while him thinking he doesn't deserve his forgiveness! That's development to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:36am On Oct 01, 2022
nkiliuzo:
azula infiltrated the earth kingdom, i don't think anyone has done that not even iroh, that alone is a feat! Knowing azula, i feel she would have take over the kingdom with or without the dai li help, that's how good she is, then again, all this is just for the plot, also i don't think at the time zuko understood the damage the fire nation has caused, season 2 zuko was still pro fire nation, the doubts were there but i don't think he had fully singled himself out of the firenation ideology, it wasn't until season 3 after reading those books, he fully saw the fire nation was the aggresor... Look anywhere! Zuko has by far the best character development of any other show characters, i refuse to believe a lapse in judgment from him somehow cancels it all, knowing full well he has always wanted to go back home for a long time, zuko has been looking for the avatar for years, you don't expect a few months of wandering to somehow change him, cos i know atla s1-3 happened within a year, watch s3 and look how he reflected on all his actions, the way he begged iroh for forgiveness amd was shocked he already forgives him, while him thinking he doesn't deserve his forgiveness! That's development to me
I don't see any way for her to take control of the kingdom especially with how competent the Dai Li had been shown to be...
The best she would have gotten was finding a weakness in their defence...

Her taking over is basically saying, Russian spy during war enters Ukraine in few days and takes over the nation in few days...even when the spy's identity has been exposed...it doesn't work like that

She feels less competent when we are being forced to view her as competent

Zuko understood the damage...he had seen so much first hand...even earlier that episode he was definitely feeling guilty when Katara cried in his presence about her mother when they were imprisoned together...
Do you remember the episode he saved that kid in a village, until it was revealed he is a fire bender? The kid refused the gift he gave him because of what he and his family had faced in the hands of the fire nation...
Zuko definitely witnessed so much throughout the seasons...

But my biggest issue there is trusting Azula...
She literally mocked him for trusting and believing her just a few episodes ago...
And he did the exact same thing not long after?

And easily betrayed and captured his uncle who he finally had grown to care for...

Zuko's character development was definitely the best in the show until that episode imo...
I hope it's fixed in season 3

Just like you said, I would believe his character would be fixed in season 3...
But he definitely regressed massively in that episode...

Trusting Azula of all people...
How do you trust someone who mocked you for trusting her just few episodes ago?
Azula's victory in taking over the city felt forced to me...as if they wanted to show as being very competent but then it felt cheap and gave the opposite impact to ne
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:40am On Oct 01, 2022
nkiliuzo:
I feel the cause of the writing in the episode was cos the writers were constrained...
I guess they were limited by number of episodes and had to rush things...and give her a cheap victory..

They could have explored better and had Azula gaining a deserved victory in 3 more episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FireUpNow(m): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Please guys in the house I need any movie app or website where I can download movies free

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I don't see any way for her to take control of the kingdom especially with how competent the Dai Li had been shown to be...
The best she would have gotten was finding a weakness in their defence...

Her taking over is basically saying, Russian spy during war enters Ukraine in few days and takes over the nation in few days...even when the spy's identity has been exposed...it doesn't work like that

She feels less competent when we are being forced to view her as competent

Zuko understood the damage...he had seen so much first hand...even earlier that episode he was definitely feeling guilty when Katara cried in his presence about her mother when they were imprisoned together...
Do you remember the episode he saved that kid in a village, until it was revealed he is a fire bender? The kid refused the gift he gave him because of what he and his family had faced in the hands of the fire nation...
Zuko definitely witnessed so much throughout the seasons...

But my biggest issue there is trusting Azula...
She literally mocked him for trusting and believing her just a few episodes ago...
And he did the exact same thing not long after?

And easily betrayed and captured his uncle who he finally had grown to care for...

Zuko's character development was definitely the best in the show until that episode imo...
I hope it's fixed in season 3

Just like you said, I would believe his character would be fixed in season 3...
But he definitely regressed massively in that episode...

Trusting Azula of all people...
How do you trust someone who mocked you for trusting her just few episodes ago?
Azula's victory in taking over the city felt forced to me...as if they wanted to show as being very competent but then it felt cheap and gave the opposite impact to ne
azula taking over ba sing se definitely is not cheap to me, what exactly is the reason you think this? azula has always been shown to be a very good strategist, this was the same girl that gave the avatar and his friends sleepless night while pursuing them, was able to escape from the avatar, toph, katara, sokka, zuko and iroh at literal gunpoint! azula is a sweet talker, and no matter how zuko will claim he can't fall for her tricks, she brought a deal she knew zuko couldn't pass up, also no matter what zuko saw during his journey was enough to sway his ideology taught to him since birth! the fire nation and the earth kingdom has been at war way before zuko was born, whatever zuko saw was probably the casaulty of war, that still won't make him think the fire nation are the bad guys, it's war! this things happen! also you don't expect a few hours with katara and her sob story to suddenly bring zuko to the light, knowing full well zuko almost did the same thing in episode 1 of s1, not also forgetting him burning suki village. this characters are not one dimensional, they are complex, stop expecting a predictable outcome instead expect the unexpectable, like azula almost killing aang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2022
oyaskii:
cheesy cheesy It ain't easy bro. This is like 1/4 of the shows i said i was going to see in September embarassed , but i couldn't keep up.

Well, this September has been glorious for me. My watch time for the month alone was larger than the last three months combined.

July and August were probably my worst months ever. I was having a watch time of around 8-9hrs a month. embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2022
SOZINN:

S3 was also the weakest for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:

I feel the cause of the writing in the episode was cos the writers were constrained...
I guess they were limited by number of episodes and had to rush things...and give her a cheap victory..

They could have explored better and had Azula gaining a deserved victory in 3 more episodes
I can see your point, it's been years I watched atla, probably you are right, but I don't see the victory as cheap but then again it's all so the plot continues, I don't expect fiction to be fully perfect, I don't mind some plot holes here and there, atla is still pretty much the greatest cartoon ever made! probably behind rick and Morty tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2022
abduleez1:

S3 was also the weakest for me.

Yeah, by the time you reach the third season's final episode, you can see that the show's quality has drastically declined since the first. It's a good thing they came back strong in season four. With that I can confidently say that season five (which will be the final season) will be excellent.

Oh and by the way.

The Watchmen Season 1 - A

Thanks for recommending. I don't know why they didn't continue the series, I wanted to see how she will manage those abilities, fight a villain, etc. The way they just ended it was not fair.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
SOZINN:

Season 4 is an A in my books

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

Lol, did u really watch the Ep6 atal?
I doubt. Else you'd know they didn't massacre any orc
All these copy paste reviews

TROP Ep 6: 8.5/10

The gfx is top notch, the show finally picked up. First time I'm actually looking forward to the next episode
Amazon now u ar talking

The guy is obsessed with spreading negative reviews about TROP. No one forced him to watch yet he will watch and bad mouth the movie. Those are the traits of stalkers. They secretly love the movie but they outwardly speak against it. grin

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Dotng:

The guy is obsessed with spreading negative reviews about TROP. No one forced him to watch yet he will watch and bad mouth the movie. Those are the traits of stalkers. They secretly love the movie but they outwardly speak against it. grin
lol
Some people just wanna finish the season by all means

For me I've been stuck at episode 4 since ...
To continue has been very hard even though I've downloaded the episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PraiseGod4u(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:
lol
Some people just wanna finish the season by all means

For me I've been stuck at episode 4 since ...
To continue has been very hard even though I've downloaded the episodes

Wanting to finish the season and giving spoilers of things that didnt even happen?
Some people matter sha.
Dotng:

Na serious stalker.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
nkiliuzo:
azula taking over ba sing se definitely is not cheap to me, what exactly is the reason you think this? azula has always been shown to be a very good strategist, this was the same girl that gave the avatar and his friends sleepless night while pursuing them, was able to escape from the avatar, toph, katara, sokka, zuko and iroh at literal gunpoint! azula is a sweet talker, and no matter how zuko will claim he can't fall for her tricks, she brought a deal she knew zuko couldn't pass up, also no matter what zuko saw during his journey was enough to sway his ideology taught to him since birth! the fire nation and the earth kingdom has been at war way before zuko was born, whatever zuko saw was probably the casaulty of war, that still won't make him think the fire nation are the bad guys, it's war! this things happen! also you don't expect a few hours with katara and her sob story to suddenly bring zuko to the light, knowing full well zuko almost did the same thing in episode 1 of s1, not also forgetting him burning suki village. this characters are not one dimensional, they are complex, stop expecting a predictable outcome instead expect the unexpectable, like azula almost killing aang
Just going to first address that Azula's takeover of the Dai Li was not just for plot.
Azula and Long Feng presented two different aspects of power and ambition. Long Feng represents the grower who starts from nothing and scratches and claws his way to the top or what they perceive to be the top.
Azula represents the heir who is born into authority and groomed for it. Long Feng fights for authority. Azula expects it. And because Long Feng comes from below, he possesses a chip on his shoulder that is absent in Azula who's always stood on top.
Long Feng, in the grand scheme of things, seemed small-minded. He was content to consolidate power in Ba Sing See and rule that patch.
Azula wanted the world. Ba Sing Se was nothing but another addition to her conquest.
Long Feng delivered Ba Sing Se to the Dai Li. Azula was a promise to expand their reach to the world.
Azula wasn't wrong in her speech to Long Feng. He was a persona of a power, a strong one, but a persona still. She was the real deal.

On the topic of Zuko, his betrayal in Ba Sing Se took his character development to another level. In the first season, Zuko has a ship, a crew and funds to aid his hunt of the Avatar. By the second season, he had nothing but Iroh left. Having hit rock bottom, he finally lets himself be taught by Iroh and builds a different life. But as his betrayal reveals, he hadn't fully let go of being royalty. The life he'd built with Iroh in the second season wasn't fully his choice. He'd just made lemonade out of the lemons life dealt him.

I find it odd that anyone would think he betrayed Iroh because he trusted Azula. Basically his first discussion with Azula in the 3rd season was to find out her angle for making him the one who killed the Avatar.
Zuko tries to consolidate his place in court, even going as far as trying to make sure the Avatar is truly dead.

By the time he realizes this isn't the person he wants to be and turns his back on the Fire Nation, it's completely his choice by then. Not as a last resort or a means of escape, he finally chooses to give up what he'd been chasing for since the first season and forge his own path.

There's a reason why he had trouble bending when he left the Fire Nation. Each bending form is associated with an attribute. Earth with strength, water with fluidity and fire with passion. Zuko's passion had always come from his anger. When he left, he'd made peace with himself and couldn't draw passion from that anger again which is why he had to discover a new way to bend.

There's a reason why Zuko's character arc is considered one of the greatest in animated history and Avatar: The Last Airbender one of the greatest animated shows of all time. There's so much depth in that story. Every time you rewatch, discuss and introspect on it, there always something profound to discover.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
SOZINN:

Yeah, by the time you reach the third season's final episode, you can see that the show's quality has drastically declined since the first. It's a good thing they came back strong in season four. With that I can confidently say that season five (which will be the final season) will be excellent.

Oh and by the way.

The Watchmen Season 1 - A

Thanks for recommending. I don't know why they didn't continue the series, I wanted to see how she will manage those abilities, fight a villain, etc. The way they just ended it was not fair.

Watchmen was a mini series. So it ended that way. And the producers and director said they weren't going back on the show if they don't feel the need to or have another solid story to tell.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Msmither:

Hopefully it includes a sex scene, can't wait to see those crusty milk cake.

Her nudes are already available on the net.

Hopefully, her acting is better than Nicki Minaj's in 'The Other Woman'. B*tch looked fire tho'.

Or Rihanna's in Battleship. Lowkey was just supporting her and didn't care to critique it, but those who did were not that satisfied.

I'm a fan of Cardi's crass, no-sh*t-taking persona, so I hope the character leans into that.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vesper (2022) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alienist:
Where can I get Fire and Blood book (soft copy) and also hard copy of same book in Port Harcourt

Quote me with your email I will send it to you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Megatone50 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.