Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517232 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Few days to go...

Tears of Peak!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Almost done with Avatar Season 3

before that, I need to change my rating of season 2 episode 20 (finale)

I initially rated the episode 0/10 cos of many issues I noticed...
But what I noticed is that the episode on its own would be a 0/10 but as someone said, if combined with viewing of Season 3, most of the issues I had would be resolved

And it is true...the season 2 finale was so rushed, but with season 3, they were given more time than be explored

In Ba Sing Se, Azula was said to be so competent and terrifying that the Dai Li switched over to her side...but the problem was that she wasn't shown to be. It is a classic tale of "show, don't tell"

I needed to see something special to make it reasonable for the Dai Li to easily switch over and betray their own country they had served for so long.

Season 3 fixed all that, we could see more and more of how competent Azula is, how terrifying and manipulative she is.
This to an extent at least explains why the Dai Li followed her... Although I still have issues with their betrayal, it is somewhat okay

Season 3 also explores more on Zuko's choice and his character, this again redeems his character which I had issues with in Season 2 finale.
While him trusting Azula still feels like a gamble, at least it paid off, and we got more character development of Zuko

anyway, season 2 finale shouldn't be taken on its own...as it is rushed af and brought many issues...
But these issues are fixed in season 3...

As a result, I have changed my rating for season 2 finale from 0/10 to 7.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2022
But it makes me wonder why the Fire Nation could not take down the walls of Ba Sing Se for many years, if it could easily be taken down by earth-benders...

Fire nation had many captured earth-benders, with their families as hostages, Ba Sing Se could have fallen rather easily
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by waititi: 2:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Westworld is a certified mind-fvck
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 4:38am On Oct 07, 2022
the annoying about debating hotd on Twitter is black Americans! why are they making it a white vs black thing? ppl are literally calling aemond racist, like what?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zyro: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Typical daemon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Avatar: The Last Airbender season 3....9/10

Overall, Avatar....9/10

Definitely a very enjoyable animation both for Kids and Adults...Good World Building, storytelling, character development etc

I haven't rewatched Samurai Jack...but I'll say it's on par with Samurai Jack as my favorite kids cartoon

The ending was pretty okay, Azula's defeat was satisfying, she caused her own downfall...she grew weaker as she reached her goal, her being pananoid, having no trust in anyone...

Aang on the other hand was annoying earlier in the fight, but he made up for it by taking away the Fire Lord's fire bending

Fire Lord Ozai was disappointing af... Weak Mudafucker, Toph sef will beat that clown...
If that's the extent of his strength even with the comet, Toph will solo him easily without the comet
Them just dey overhype the clown...
Bro is not as strong as Azula

There's this common theme in all seasons where they play around with episodes that feel like filler then they rush the final episodes...
Even in this season 3, they could have done a lot more for the final battles...
We didn't even see the other Fire Nation Generals, even the army, we only saw a few and they were weak af even with the comet

The final battle was lame sha...wasn't even hyped at all throughout the fight...I'd have preferred a longer battle with more of a threat, and maybe a major character dying, but at least it concluded well

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kids these days are suffering sha...
What do they even watch?

No Samurai Jack, Ben 10, Avatar, Tom and Jerry, Biker Mice, Power Puff Girls, Pokemon, etc

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Kids these days are suffering sha...
What do they even watch?

No Samurai Jack, Ben 10, Avatar, Tom and Jerry, Biker Mice, Power Puff Girls, Pokemon, etc

Asin ehnn . batman beyond , zeta project , justice league , silverhawk , xmen evolution ... They missed the golden age of cartoon grin Weytin be SpongeBob sef ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
stop coming here to cap sh1t,Toph is an inexperienced teenager. She's not doing anything to the fire Lord neither is Azula.
Even Zuko said the only person capable of facing and defeating the firelord aside the avatar is Iroh,you dey mention teenagers. undecided

Baddestguyp:

Fire Lord Ozai was disappointing af... Weak Mudafucker, Toph sef will beat that clown...
If that's the extent of his strength even with the comet, Toph will solo him easily without the comet

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
MJBOLT:
stop coming here to cap sh1t,Toph is an inexperienced teenager. She's not doing anything to the fire Lord neither is Azula.
Even Zuko said the only person capable of facing and defeating the firelord aside the avatar is Iroh,you dey mention teenagers. undecided

which experience did Avatar use before he entered Avatar state
Even Zuko redirected Ozai's lightening...

Avatar could have killed Ozai beginning of the fight...
Ozai took ages to break the stone that Aang created to defend himself...
And that is Ozai with a comet...

Yes Toph is young and inexperienced but 1v1... I'd rank Toph stronger...
Ozai's only advantage is that he can fly, so Toph can't see him with her feet...

Azula was far more impressive than Ozai...
Azula faced like 6 benders at once including Aang and Iroh...
Tf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
blingxx:

Asin ehnn . batman beyond , zeta project , justice league , silverhawk , xmen evolution ... They missed the golden age of cartoon grin Weytin be SpongeBob sef ?
the only shii kids are watching now are woke cartoons and useless remakes of classic

Like the remake of Ben 10 grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ProudImolite: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Can anybody tell me where to download Love Island USA complete season 3? I mean website to download it from , the one in toxic wap is not complete
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
in the Avatar state,Aang has the wisdom and knowledge of all the previous Avatars plus his bending is increased massively.
Does Toph know how to redirect lightning,I remember Zuko also burning Toph's feet. undecided

In the beginning of the battle,Aang couldn't do sh1t because he was vastly inexperienced,he could only defeat Ozai in the Avatar state.
Yes,let's act like Firelord Ozai attacks didn't blast multiple chunks of rocks that Aang sent his way.

Your rankings don't mean sh1t here,Toph is inexperienced.
Replace Ozai with Toph in that final battle against Aang and Aang will casually dismiss Toph.

Azula had more screentime than Ozai but even Azula sef dey fear her papa.
It was even mentioned that Firelord Ozai fought and defeated a dragon,you dey mention teenagers.

Baddestguyp:

Ozai's only advantage is that he can fly, so Toph can't see him with her feet...

Tf

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Tf

Every Avatar is automatically imbued with the experience of the previous avatars before him/her that's why he was able to match him.

Those other teenagers are not touching Ozai even in his sleep.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rewatching Ghosts (US). Maybe I'll see the UK version after finishing season 1

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
MJBOLT:
in the Avatar state,Aang has the wisdom and knowledge of all the previous Avatars plus his bending is increased massively.
Does Toph know how to redirect lightning,I remember Zuko also burning Toph's feet. undecided

In the beginning of the battle,Aang couldn't do sh1t because he was vastly inexperienced,he could only defeat Ozai in the Avatar state.
Yes,let's act like Firelord Ozai attacks didn't blast multiple chunks of rocks that Aang sent his way.

Your rankings don't mean sh1t here,Toph is inexperienced.
Replace Ozai with Toph in that final battle against Aang and Aang will casually dismiss Toph.

Azula had more screentime than Ozai but even Azula sef dey fear her papa.
It was even mentioned that Firelord Ozai fought and defeated a dragon,you dey mention teenagers.

my point stands that Zuko redirected Ozai's lightening...and rattled Ozai, Ozai looked scared sef when it happened...
That's when I started suspecting Ozai was a fraud

Before Aang entered Avatar state he also redirected the lightening and was about to finish Ozai with it, but he chickened out when he saw how scared Ozai was... cos he is apparently a saint and doesn't want to hurt Ozai at all...so instead he redirected it elsewhere

Aang without entering Avatar state could have dealth a heavy blow on Ozai

Ozai is just a pro at showing cute face when Aang wants to deal with him...
Ozai is a fraud
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
pu7pl3:

Every Avatar is automatically imbued with the experience of the previous avatars before him/her that's why he was able to match him.

Those other teenagers are not touching Ozai even in his sleep.
if what we saw was the extent of Ozai's power even with the comet? I have to disagree...

Katara's blood bending sef on a full moon will hurt him well at least....

Avatar could have beaten him at the beginning of the fight...Aang just chickened out

Also, none of the other generals even showed themselves during the battle...weird...
I thought they'd have to defeat those guys first before the battle with Ozai
Although those guys were probably weak ...Season 1 Zuko was able to defeat one of the generals easily

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Tf
Lol how is Ozai not impressive....He got caught off guard by aang knowledge of lightening redirection but he completely dominated the fight....He was more impressive than azula even with limited screentime, the only firebender (apart from Jeong Jeong) to show sustained use of fire jets as well as lightening that he generated nigh instantly without need for charging like azula, he also showed the most power under the comet...I don't know whether you expected him to compete with the freaking avatar state...Neither toph and azula as much as I like them are touching him...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
CAPdan21:

Lol how is Ozai not impressive....He got caught off guard by aang knowledge of lightening redirection but he completely dominated the fight....He was more impressive than azula even with limited screentime, the only firebender (apart from Jeong Jeong) to show sustained use of fire jets as well as lightening that he generated nigh instantly without need for charging like azula, he also showed the most power under the comet...I don't know whether you expected him to compete with the freaking avatar state...Neither toph and azula as much as I like them are touching him...
he genuinely looked scared Everytime his lightening was redirected...both by Zuko and Aang

And I agree he was the one who showed the most power under the comet...
But my point is if that was the extent of his powers under the comet...
Without it, he's not that strong...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Zuko didn't rattle and scare Ozai,no come dey lie here.
Ozai was angry after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVh704PfzI
Why Zuko no wait,he second eye for red sef grin

Show us proof of Ozai being scared,the same Ozai that was having fun bitch slapping Aang around.

The same Aang that Ozai almost Knocked out with a foot blast abi grin

Baddestguyp:
my point stands that Zuko redirected Ozai's lightening...and rattled Ozai, Ozai looked scared sef when it happened...
That's when I started suspecting Ozai was a fraud

Before Aang entered Avatar state he also redirected the lightening and was about to finish Ozai with it, but he chickened out when he saw how scared Ozai was... cos he is apparently a saint and doesn't want to hurt Ozai at all...so instead he redirected it elsewhere

Aang without entering Avatar state could have dealth a heavy blow on Ozai

Ozai is just a pro at showing cute face when Aang wants to deal with him...
Ozai is a fraud

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
he genuinely looked scared Everytime his lightening was redirected...both by Zuko and Aang

And I agree he was the one who showed the most power under the comet...
But my point is if that was the extent of his powers under the comet...
Without it, he's not that strong...
The comet only amplifies a bender inherent power...Aang fought azula multiple times and lost all of them, he would have got cooked against ozai...The only person I would rate against ozai without the comet would be iroh or Mad king bumi...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Avatar: The Last Airbender season 3....9/10

Overall, Avatar....9/10

Definitely a very enjoyable animation both for Kids and Adults...Good World Building, storytelling, character development etc

I haven't rewatched Samurai Jack...but I'll say it's on par with Samurai Jack as my favorite kids cartoon

The ending was pretty okay, Azula's defeat was satisfying, she caused her own downfall...she grew weaker as she reached her goal, her being pananoid, having no trust in anyone...

Aang on the other hand was annoying earlier in the fight, but he made up for it by taking away the Fire Lord's fire bending

There's this common theme in all seasons where they play around with episodes that feel like filler then they rush the final episodes...
Even in this season 3, they could have done a lot more for the final battles...
We didn't even see the other Fire Nation Generals, even the army, we only saw a few and they were weak af even with the comet

The final battle was lame sha...wasn't even hyped at all throughout the fight...I'd have preferred a longer battle with more of a threat, and maybe a major character dying, but at least it concluded well

Where can I download this avatar from?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jarchi:
Were go steal another person mother dragon and you claim he was attacked. Who started the attack? Boy sha don get dragon but forever a Ruger.
HODT is becoming predictable, make them scatter table abeg
Becoming predictable?? So u also predicted daemon and rhaenarys fvcking and getting married right after his wife's death... Stop lying niqqa..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
taiocol:

Where can I download this avatar from?
Gotytv dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
MJBOLT:
Zuko didn't rattle and scare Ozai,no come dey lie here.
Ozai was angry after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVh704PfzI
Why Zuko no wait,he second eye for red sef grin

Show us proof of Ozai being scared,the same Ozai that was having fun bitch slapping Aang around.

The same Aang that Ozai almost Knocked out with a foot blast abi grin

even in the YouTube vid you shared, Zuko embarrassed him

And see his face here, Aang never enter Avatar state, Ozai wan shît him pants grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
it's no longer Zuko rattled and scared him.
Anybody who watched the full fight between Ozai and Aang would know Ozai was shocked Aang could even hold his lightning and after Aang redirected the lightning Ozai almost knocked him out with a foot blast,Aang even had to run for his life.

I thought you were saying Toph would defeat Ozai,why the sudden change to Aang undecided as always you cannot defend anything you say.

Baddestguyp:
even in the YouTube vid you shared, Zuko embarrassed him

And see his face here, Aang never enter Avatar state, Ozai wan shît him pants grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
MJBOLT:
it's no longer Zuko rattled and scared him.
Anybody who watched the full fight between Ozai and Aang would know Ozai was shocked Aang could even hold his lightning and after Aang redirected the lightning Ozai almost knocked him out with a foot blast,Aang even had to run for his life.

I thought you were saying Toph would defeat Ozai,why the sudden change to Aang undecided as always you cannot defend anything you say.

I capped with Toph defeating Ozai...
But the point I wanted to prove was that Ozai was a fraud...
Without the comet, he isn't even special

Aang was running cos he was a sissy tho...he didn't want to even hurt Ozai at all...
He didn't even try to attack at first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
December 1

Netflix shouldn't touch Jojo's Bizarre Adventures after this part...
I hope Jojo Part 7 releases on Crunchyroll instead

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Movie list to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
if Ozai was a fraud,the likes of Azula and Zuko would not be scared of him.
If he was a fraud,Aang wouldn't even need the Avatar state to defeat him.

Without Sozin's comet we don't know how powerful FL Ozai is but Ozai was able to draw lightning just as the eclipse was ending,the sun was not fully out when he did that while Azula had to wait for the eclipse to end before she could even fire bend.

Aang not wanting to hurt Ozai doesn't hold water because we've seen him defeat people who he had no intention of hurting.
Now it's obvious you didn't even watch the series,Aang was dishing out attacks in the beginning of the fight,when he realized his attacks couldn't do anything to Ozai,he started to run.

Baddestguyp:
I capped with Toph defeating Ozai...
But the point I wanted to prove was that Ozai was a fraud...
Without the comet, he isn't even special

Aang was running cos he was a sissy tho...he didn't want to even hurt Ozai at all...
He didn't even try to attack at first

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: philbubs(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.