Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528092 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2022
abduleez1:

Et tu Kaycee?? embarassed
Some of us have to be impartial judges in this Black vs Green war
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Definitely the best show of 2022 sef cheesy
No show comes close to she hulk
God tier television

Be like na clowns dey that RT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oejozeff(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Hey guys please check out the animation I did with my PC recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6rn9qVogo?sub_confirmation=1

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
Some of us have to be impartial judges in this Black vs Green war

Hmmm.....

I'm team Black. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2022
abduleez1:

Hmmm.....

I'm team Black. cheesy
Watch out for Alicunt grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
Watch out for Alicunt grin

That one wey I dey wait for the day when she go start dey receive premium pain and as well her own death. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2022
abduleez1:

That one wey I dey wait for the day when she go start dey receive premium pain and as well her own death. angry
This comrade no get church mind at all grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blessedchild234(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
See
Lord of the rings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
This comrade no get church mind at all grin

She dey vex me Gon. She don cause too much pain. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2022
drisham:

No show comes close to she hulk
God tier television

Be like na clowns dey that RT

U dey serious Abi u dey troll?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2022
The ring of power episode 7 is 10/10 for me.

There is something unique about the ring of power that only a mind that knows history can relate with.
The ring of power while watching, it's like you are reading a history book, it just takes you to the past before guns and bombs and sky scrappers.

You might be watching the ring of power on your phone but at the same time, your sixth sense tells that you are actually reading a book.

The details they put into this series is so unique, every word they spoke, every thing they showed, every city they showed and every character have this special details about them that you then realised that they are all parts and parcel of this great book.

This episode 7 is a mixture of emotions, loss and bravery, regrets and winnings, demotivation and motivation and then sadness and happiness and then friendship, loyalty and family.

How just one episode gets to portray all these things In just one hour needs to be studied. Kudos to Amazon.

It takes a special kind of intelligence for you to appreciate that Amazon has made a master piece, one of a kind,
An adventure series we have never seen for a long time now.

The enemies have awoken this special kind of anger in the minds of the elf's and the people of Numero and the humans but at the same time, Galadriel and co still don't know who they are actually fighting.

They thought it's just orcs but they are wrong. And this is one special thing about the series.

More surprises to come.
Because of the details they have portrayed in This season 1, we will be seeing at least 3 seasons of this series before we get to really know what is actually going on.

Once again, kudos to Amazon, they have done a fantastic job.

Now we await episode 8.

12 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Pantheon could have been a great live action series instead of animation the potentials are there

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2022
blingxx:
Pantheon could have been a great live action series instead of animation the potentials are there
You go fall out the budget for the CGI?

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
You go fall out the budget for the CGI?

Nothing Netflix ,HBO or Amazon prime couldn't handle grin

On a serious note Sha , the show is too matured and the story is too good to be animated

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
blingxx:

On a serious note Sha , the show is too matured and the story is too good to be animated

Don't let them ruin it with rushed and unbelievable CGI abeg, the director for that series deserve award. The details and expertise is obvious. He was really telling more than showing. Thanks guys for the help

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jarchi:

Don't let them ruin it with rushed and unbelievable CGI abeg, the director for that series deserve award. The details and expertise is obvious. He was really telling more than showing. Thanks guys for the help
Don't you mean showing more than telling? Telling more than showing is generally considered bad writing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
blingxx:

For what audience? Any studio breaks out that money, they lose it.

It's exactly because it's animated that you're enjoying it. Pulling off frame transitions so smoothly would be a nightmare with live-action CGI.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Since it began airing,I've never seen the lord of the rings series trending on twitter

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Noblesh: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
TaoBalinga:
just started watching succession and oh my God what a show wow, I don't even comment much on here but I just had to login and do.

one of the best shows, the way the director does the camera Angles you could definitely feel the Adam McKay effect (director of don't look up ) . so modern, gritty and I haven't even finished season 1 I stopped at episode 2 last week but I was bored today and i decided to watch it and oh my God i have been watching it since what type of crazy fake love family be this ? .. Definitely deserves all those Emmy, Best shows are always on cable truly

dope opening sequence too , in a time when opening sequences are going extinct lol
are you sure this the same show i watched. Why all this hype i download episode 1 &2 and still cant see shit

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TaoBalinga: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Noblesh:
are you sure this the same show i watched. Why all this hype i download episode 1 &2 and still cant see shit

the first 3 episodes are boring and slow but give it time, I promise you everything comes together especially after that old man recovered from his sickness. I stopped at the first 2 episodes too for like a week
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bandwagon effect is real. One person posts a smart criticism, others start doing the same to prove they are in the same realm of intellectual prowess, trying to find fault where there is none.

I spent the last 24hours watching The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Episode 1 to 7), the build-up was not too fast or slow. It was just right. As for me I thoroughly enjoyed it,

12 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Rings of Power Ep 6&7...........8.5/10

The story is progressing better and gets more and more interesting. The world building is paying of gradually.

HOTD Ep 7 ......10/10

Now this is a masterpiece. It betters the previous episode I thought was unbeatable. Wholly deserves its 100% rating. The cast just continues to deliver premium acting with their performance.
You hate some. You love some. As it should be. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
If Kings Landing belongs to the Blacks, them it means Viserys is dead. Just as many viewers wishes. grin

At this rate, the show might just be finished in two seasons. The next episode will probably see the final major time jump. It's prolly all out war from there.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
abduleez1:
If Kings Landing belongs to the Blacks, them it means Viserys is dead. Just as many viewers wishes. grin

At this rate, the show might just be finished in two seasons. The next episode will probably see the final major time jump. It's prolly all out war from there.
That's the major complain in the subred, That they are going too fast and missing some components from the source material as they go on. But i think HBO doesn't want to stretch an already huge budget for this any further than it's required, so they want to quickly wrap this up inside 2 or 3 seasons while seeking and funding other projects in the GOT verse.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
Don't you mean showing more than telling? Telling more than showing is generally considered bad writing.
I meant as a director, he was telling the story better than doing his job which is the showing of the story.
Anikulapo was just showing us a story not telling the story, I hope you understand what I meant now.

The zoom in into details, the cuts, fly through and all was just amazing, it takes great effort, time to achieve that. Well done to the creative team

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Blue Lock episode 1 is fire...

Didn't know what to expect about an anime about football...but it's crazy...

It doesn't seem to be the typical sports anime

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Official Trailer

Release date: November 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q73UhUTs6y0
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:56am On Oct 09, 2022
All the anime this month is just top tier...

In just 1 night I watched:

Blue Lock Episode 1
Spy x Family S2 episode 2
My Hero Academia S6 episode 2

Everything is peak!!!

I'm still keeping Mob Psycho S3 for binge watch

Bleach and Chainsaw Man will start in a few days time...tf

What a time to be an anime fan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Rings of Power episode 7 is out when I never watch 5 and 6 since I downloaded them

The show is too damn boring...
Hopefully I can binge watch sometime this week

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Jarchi:

I meant as a director, he was telling the story better than doing his job which is the showing of the story.
Anikulapo was just showing us a story not telling the story, I hope you understand what I meant now.

The zoom in into details, the cuts, fly through and all was just amazing, it takes great effort, time to achieve that. Well done to the creative team
Yeah, I get what you meant now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2022
abduleez1:
I love how the size of Vhagar was portrayed. Na the too much ugliness I no too like. But well she was said to be domineering and elicit fear.

Pu7pl3 it's clear size wise Drogon no near Vhagar. grin Prime beast!!

The bond between the dragon and Laena was prime. The lady had to beg Vhagar before she could burn him.

I also like how Vhagar initially told Aemond to fvvk off even if she was familiar with him.
Vhagar is known to be very old, hence the size and ugliness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2022
abduleez1:

It depends in where they want to stop in the story tho.

If they stop with Aegon3 as king, then it could end in s3 but if they still push forward to viserys2 return, then they could enter s4

(1) (2) (3) ... (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: keemsleek(m), obinna58(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.