Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523684 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yakamata(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
abduleez1:

PSA dot pm, Lightdl dot xyz, Tfpdl
Pahe dot in
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
yakamata:

Thanks, I appreciate

Don't mention

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gangs of London

10/10 for me

Looking forward to the sequel

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
seankafor:
Gangs of London

10/10 for me

Looking forward to the sequel

Police not being active in London doing police work makes the show kinda....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
embarassed embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ManBeast: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
abduleez1:
embarassed embarassed
Haven't watched this Game of thrones series to have seen it's Dragons.

The only dragon I have seen and liked was Sapphire from the Eragon movie. Kilghara from merlin ugly die, Aitusa be like e dey suffer kwashiorkor or dragon-malnutrition.

Maybe because Sapphire is female was why it wasn't spotting any bony or rough appearance in the movie.

From the many pictures of dragons from the GOT series you guys have been posting here, I think kilghara can beat each of them even with his old age.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2022
be like say hotd episode 10 don leak? am seeing it on pirate sites
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:59am On Oct 23, 2022
abduleez1:

That Cassie na prime mugu. She come dey use nonsense dey justify rubbish wey she do. I really love that Lexi for that play. She just deconstructed all the major characters. grin grin She was mostly invisible in the previous season but that S2 she shone bright as she should.

That Ash death sef na one mumu scene truly. I didn't really understand the ramifications of his actions. The way the werey just dey kill ppl anyhow dey out Fez in trouble. angry

Jules? grin grin Are sure You ain't what I'm thinking? grin
I liked Jules in the earlier season but after learning her real life sexuality, bruh I feel weirded out anytime I felt attracted to her character. cry undecided lipsrsealed
me I no like wetin Lexi do oo, if na real life, boys for don beat am! how you go dey cast ppl like that even your own sister, just so as to justify your inferiority complex, what exactly from s1 has Cassie ever done to her that you can boldly call bad or sibling mistreatment?
no lies on Jules part tho, I remember crushing on her like madt! I still do tho, no shame abeg, I was surprised when I found out she's a trans

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:27am On Oct 23, 2022
nkiliuzo:
me I no like wetin Lexi do oo, if na real life, boys for don beat am! how you go dey cast ppl like that even your own sister, just so as to justify your inferiority complex, what exactly from s1 has Cassie ever done to her that you can boldly call bad or sibling mistreatment?
no lies on Jules part tho, I remember crushing on her like madt! I still do tho, no shame abeg, I was surprised when I found out she's a trans

The way Lexi finish Cassie sha dey brutal. E go be like say them get beef before. The thing be say Lexi don dey jealous Cassie since they were kids. Cassie gets all the love, she's more attractive, she's popular etc. Yep she got big inferiority complex.

Me I sha enjoy the play. grin
But on moral ramification of her actions, the thing somehow dey weird why she put that thing out. And no be only one person she cast. grin angry like 10 people collect stray bullet. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Yh. I wonder why grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Alison due to selfishness started this war she is the villain I understand even in the book she is not this sweet looking queen but a sadistic. Let the family burn

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by a4turitoroman: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2022
nkiliuzo:
Are you serious about this? Jules a trans shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2022
House Of The Dragon E10 Finale = 10/10 ✔️

Overall ratings = 11.5/10 ✔️

Easily the best TV series I've seen so far this year. What a ride it has been. Can't wait for season 2. ❤️

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2022
a4turitoroman:

Are you serious about this? Jules a trans shocked

Lol, so you never know.
Dey there..... grin grin

Check Hunter Schafer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by crackhaus: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Brother it's too late.
Popular websites have uploaded the episode 10 already.
So before Sunday, more than 50% of people following the show would have watched it already.
Check all the websites, they have uploaded it already and tomorrow, the series will be everywhere.
.I will suggest you download and watch this night because tomorrow spoilers will be everywhere including this thread.

And something tells me HBO releases the leaks on purpose.
I believe so too...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2022
nkiliuzo:

Lol, you were not informed?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Lana1:

Who's got those gigantic boobs?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2022
HOTD is goated!

Vhagar is fvcking savage and she has a worthy werey rider in Aemond.

What is the name of the dragon Daemon went to commission?

Vawulence overdose in the subsequent seasons... Can't wait cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Calibrator:
HOTD is goated!

Vhagar is fvcking savage and she has a worthy werey rider in Aemond.

What is the name of the dragon Daemon went to commission?

Vawulence overdose in the subsequent seasons... Can't wait cheesy

The dragon Daemon was singing to is called Vermithor, that's the dragon of the late King Jaeherys(the old king before king Viserys).

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2022
HOTD

that's what we call a proper goated series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
aemond fvck up oo, dude must have forgotten dragons are sentient beings and can also attack or get vexed! you think continuous pursue of arrax wouldn't make him attack! and he was expecting someone as old and vicious as vhager to receive dragon fire to the face and just walk away! aemond no think that nonsense well, I would have preferred this to be on the battle field... so dragons don't mind killing a fellow dragon?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Who's got those gigantic boobs?
Niecy Nash. The Rookie: Feds
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lana1:

Isn't this the woman that divorced her Pastor husband, and is now a lesbian?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Na wa o.
Can't you just respect people's opinions and look away?
Which one is we don notice you.
You mean you and your kiddults that has form a cohort in this thread?
Cowards forming cohorts in an online anonymous forum.
Your mates are forming cohorts to win millions of dollars and Millions of projects in the real world.

You are on nairaland forming cohorts.
I know this is your alternate handle.

You couldn't quote me with your main because you are a coward and coward you shall remain.

Amen!!!
hahahaha, nice one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lana1:
Which series egbon adelana grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Make I kuku go download the leak

Spoilers don full everywhere..and I wanted to be disciplined

I con remember say whether I wait or not I'm still downloading illegally lol

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blessedchild234(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
nkiliuzo:
i just finished watching the greens have called for a war with the blacks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
I hope Episode 10 isn't the final episode of House of the Dragon? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lana1:
Niecy Nash. The Rookie: Feds

Thats something huge

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
I hope Episode 10 isn't the final episode of House of the Dragon? grin
it is...
And it's a weird finale...

I agree with others who said Episode 9 was even better as a finale than episode 10

Crazy how I watch the trailer for each episode and see Chaos but when I watch the episode I don't see it...

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Who's watching The Peripheral here. This one is a hit already oo. And I love the southern American accent, and a little bit of Irish too. Y'all try this one out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.