Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526537 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sneak-peak of today's Chainsaw Man episode 3...
Coming out in few hours

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Twitter people are definitely psychos.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Can't wait.....

Cabinet of Curiosities go cool body down small.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Omo, another masterpiece loading from Netflix in the vein of Midnight Mass.
Their recent horror projects just gives me joy. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7OUQ9U2qIw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Phethar007(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
abduleez1:

I heard Andor is the best of all the Disney adapted Star Wars shows.
Am not into all this star wars shows,but this is actually a good show from what I have watched
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
I believe this confirms Daeron and tessarion.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Phethar007:
Am not into all this star wars shows,but this is actually a good show from what I have watched

I'm also not into Star Wars and barely understand the universe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
abduleez1:

I'm also not into Star Wars and barely understand the universe.

angry angry angry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

angry angry angry cry

I'm not a big fan of Star Wars kinda sci fi with their big giant space ships and all that. The storyline get as e dey tire me. That's why I'm never a fan of Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica in the first place.
I just watch SW mainly cos of its cultural relevance not because I'm that enthusiastic.

Probably not watching the first two trilogies (80-90s) didn't help me understand the universe as there's many references I missed and couldn't understand and also not ready to go back to.

It's only Dune I noticed I fvvked with on a first watch.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
abduleez1:

I'm not a big fan of Star Wars kinda sci fi with their big giant space ships and all that. The storyline get as e dey tire me. That's why I'm never a fan of Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica in the first place.
I just watch SW mainly cos of its cultural relevance not because I'm that enthusiastic.

Probably not watching the first two trilogies (80-90s) didn't help me understand the universe as there's many references I missed and couldn't understand and also not ready to go back to.

It's only Dune I noticed I fvvked with on a first watch.

You will enjoy BSG imho

Esp gauis bagger
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Imagine having almost the same viewership numbers as the first episode of a debut series.
Damn bonkers numbers!!

That shows audience interest right from the beginning to the end.
On average most TV shows audience dip towards the finale.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Speechless! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Big Sky (2020) S1-3 = 5.5/10

I regret wasting my time on this mediocre tv show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lana1:

Really speechless mehn

I didnt know who to cry for. The boy or that fine dragon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

Really speechless mehn

I didnt know who to cry for. The boy or that fine dragon
I swear. They stood no chance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Legend Of Vox Machina

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VawulenceLover: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Chibudollar:
good for you if that is what you want to believe. I dare you to bring you gay self to me well no need because it is not even possible. PEACE.
f a g g o t shut am. Na Satan dey spitt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lana1:

Vhagar: "Arrax!!! How dare you pour me fire"

Arrax: "Sorry Ma!, what was i thinking, this little boy don drag me enter"

Vhagar: "Nnyam Nnyam, your meat no even sweet sef"

On a serious note these dragons have pride, Aemond trying to stop but Vhagar reacting regardless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
God's be good...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2022
mehn, this show make sense dieee! it will help satisfy my crave for a show similar to pantheon

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:45am On Oct 26, 2022
nkiliuzo:
mehn, this show make sense dieee! it will help satisfy my crave for a show similar to pantheon
That's how you people will hype rubbish, later person go dey vex for wasted data.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Mappa is goated!!!

Nobody should doubt that studio...
No wonder their employees never get a break..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:39am On Oct 26, 2022
One of the several Arcs I can't wait to see MAPPA animate mehn....

*P.S I purposely made it as spoiler limited as possible

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
That's how you people will hype rubbish, later person go dey vex for wasted data.
the show isn't rubbish, it's very good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

What is the meaning of hype? He just made a statement, hell a sentence concerning a show he is currently seeing and you don turn am to hype?

Well, lemme now hype the show, The Peripheral is good. I highly recommend it for anyone who is interested in good TV. It follows the path of Pantheon in a way, also Dont worry darling if you have seen the movie. The fight scenes where well choreographed, the shooting scenes were epic. First two episodes released, rating 8/10.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2022
Shantaram

While I love the show, the protagonist 'I am most righteous, I want to bear the cross of everybody' is bloody annoying.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Interview with the vampire

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Treyknowles:
Interview with a vampire

Didn't know this was out.

Weekend is made

All quiet on the western front.
Cabinet of curiosities
I'll add interview with the vampire.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nice to see grey worm again as Louis de pon du lac.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abt d ep10 H.o.d..

i think daemon is somehow connected to the misbehaviour of baegan.. I think baegan was d dragon daemon went to meet at that cave/tunnel if i'm nt mistaken.

It seemed like d only bright way to get his niece to war...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Abt d ep10 H.o.d..

i think daemon is somehow connected to the misbehaviour of baegan.. I think baegan was d dragon daemon went to meet at that cave/tunnel if i'm nt mistaken.

It seemed like d only bright way to get his niece to war...
ehn , who be baegan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m), Bomboiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.