Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525974 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tarantino1: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Breaking bad.

Heard a whole lot about the show from my friends when I was in school back in 2009 but I refused to watch it.

Got bored about 9 days ago and decided to watch it and I've been hooked ever since.

I'm about to start season 5.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
This panel tho...

Fugimoto knew what he was doing with this panel grin

If you know..... grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:35am On Dec 01, 2022
tarantino1:
Breaking bad.

Heard a whole lot about the show from my friends when I was in school back in 2009 but I refused to watch it.

Got bored about 9 days ago and decided to watch it and I've been hooked ever since.

Just finished season 4 where Gus Fring......
must you spoil it for everyone else? tongue heehan! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tarantino1: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2022
FBS:

must you spoil it for everyone else? tongue heehan! cheesy

You were watching it too grin grin

Sorry brah. I'll edit my comment for future people, you do that too for the comment you quoted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2022
tarantino1:

You were watching it too grin grin

Sorry brah. I'll edit my comment for future people, you do that too for the comment you quoted.
but how can I unsee that now? grin

Edit. done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tarantino1: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2022
FBS:

but how can I unsee that now? grin

Take solace in the fact that I won't spoil it more than this grin

There's still so much damage I can do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2022
tarantino1:

Take solace in the fact that I won't spoil it more than this grin

There's still so much damage I can do
grin grin
No yawa.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NaijaMemes: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I'm not sure Amazon produced Pantheon...
I think it's Amc+ not Amazon

Anyways it's about if Amazon can actually pull these off...it's almost 2 years and still no trailer about Invincible season 2...
This is a show that fans predict could reach up to season 6 or 7 at current pacing

Season 1 wasn't even produced at a very high quality yet it's taking so long for season 2...

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2022
NaijaMemes:

undecided undecided
did I say anything wrong?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:
This panel tho...

Fugimoto knew what he was doing with this panel grin

If you know..... grin

I get it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
blingxx:

I love the fact that the show is child friendly , something you fit watch on Nickelodeon Wednesday became my favorite goth chick after Billie eilish her coldness and level of savagery is top-notch grin
This picture is beautiful

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gohanDBZ: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2022
Hooked on Hunter x Hunter!

Don't know why I postponed giving this anime a shot for so long - it's really really good!

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by main24(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2022
gohanDBZ:

Don't know why I postponed giving this anime a shot for so long - it's really really good!

Still the best Anime for me so far...
I still re-watch it from time to time

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
This people should take it easy on us abeg.
We haven't even watched 20% of the series we downloaded and now they are bringing new ones.

They want to choke us with series and December will even be worst self.

How are you able to bypass disable adblock on this site

I've disable my ad block but still getting same reply

I've tried with 3 different browsers same thing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:

How are you able to bypass disable adblock on this site

I've disable my ad block but still getting same reply

I've tried with 3 different browsers same thing
Use chrome, it works to some extent but when the Ads comes, just cancel.
With time, it will no longer be a problem for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
gohanDBZ:

one of my fav anime of all time...

The Chimera Ant arc reached my soul...
Goat-tier writing

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Willow reminds me of Merlin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
tarantino1:
Breaking bad.

2009??
;P
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Just completed the walking dead. What a ride!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
"In peace, may you leave this shore.
In love, may you find the next.
Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground.
May we meet again.

-The Traveler’s Blessing

In honor of The 100

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tochex101(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Goat-tier writing
Komugi....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Prinxxdave: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Lana1:
grin
which series is dis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2022
Prinxxdave:

which series is dis

The peripheral
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2022
ositadima1:
"In peace, may you leave this shore.
In love, may you find the next.
Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground.
May we meet again.

-The Traveler’s Blessing

In honor of The 100
We are one Crew.

The 100 is in top 3 in one of my best series ever!!!
The series is even underrated, i love the series so much and it has one of the best season finale ever, the last episode where octavia spoke was just wow!!!!!
I miss the show!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gohanDBZ: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Goat-tier writing
Agreed - though some of the characters arcs dragged on for way too long and didn't had a real point (ahem* Leol ahem*), the King's final moments were a profound study of the human condition.

10/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tarantino1: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
tarantino1:
Breaking bad.

Just finished the whole series and honestly, this is the best TV show I've ever watched in my life.

Basically a 10/10. The show is GOATED.

Some shows start well and end up being trash at the end e.g. Prison Break, but this was a masterpiece that kept getting better in quality till the last episode.

I'm still in utter disbelief at how the whole thing happened. The show ran for six years and I watched it all in 2 weeks.

I need some time to process everything that I just watched. My brain can't handle it all.

For people who are yet to watch it, do yourself a favour and watch it.

This song's just been in my head ever since I finished it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95f7VwXqIw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
How you go dey go 'quest' and arrows for your quiver nor even reach five?

Willow.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Achilles100:
How you go dey go 'quest' and arrows for your quiver nor even reach five?

Willow.

Funny thing be say the arrow no dey even finish even if she shots more than 20+ times.

Na Hawkeye own dey pain me pass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:

Funny thing be say the arrow no dey even finish even if she shots more than 20+ times.

Na Hawkeye own dey pain me pass.

At least Hawkeye quiver still dey full pass this one na. Shuu

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slow Horses season 2 is back.

Time for Gary Oldman and his curses. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shantaram and their rubbish. I nor do again.

Peripheral is barely surviving right now. Hopefully this season finale will end with a banger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Two4nine: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Guys please,

Recommend 5 solid interesting 2022 series for me. I've been away for too long.

Don't air me ooh. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.