Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528375 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
🎥 Echo 3 S01 (2022) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Me too. I don't know where I've seen her.
Finally traced it. Saw her in How I Met Your Mother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Andor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Welcome to Chippendales 9/10
Andor 9/10
The Winchester 4/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wednesday

Loving it thus far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
Finally traced it. Saw her in How I Met Your Mother

I see.
It's few episodes I watched of the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Done with Wednesday.

I must say I was impressed with the twist at the end. Sisnt see that coming.

Also uncle fester was a nice touch, still passed off about pugsley though.

Good watch. 7/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wednesday -Solid first episode. The way Wednesday says the most weird and nasty things while keeping a straight face is downright hilarious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellzii: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Started watching 1899

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Xtorm7995:
Wednesday -Solid first episode. The way Wednesday says the most weird and nasty things while keeping a straight face is downright hilarious.
I'm indecisive about this show yet...
I'm in episode 4 already...

It's not bad but it's not as good as I expected...
I think it'll still pick up towards the end of the season tho

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:27am On Nov 25, 2022
This people should take it easy on us abeg.
We haven't even watched 20% of the series we downloaded and now they are bringing new ones.

They want to choke us with series and December will even be worst self.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:36am On Nov 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
This people should take it easy on us abeg.
We haven't even watched 20% of the series we downloaded and now they are bringing new ones.

They want to choke us with series and December will even be worst self.

you don't need to watch every garbage...

I personally only watch what I consider the best...and what fits my taste...
Since I have peculiar taste, I only have issues when I have no time at all

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:47am On Nov 25, 2022
I really need a spinoff on The Great Titan War from Attack on Titan

Will focus on all the politics of the Fritz family starting with Karl Fritz
Will also focus on Marley, the Tybur Family, the Ackerman, Oriental Clan/ Azumabitos etc

This is a Goldmine that Isayama can write

Imagine learning about how Karl Fritz became a pacifist, how the Attack Titan got lost for like a century till Kruger came in possession...
How the Tyburs came about the Warhammer Titan by betraying their people
The attrocities committed by the Fritz family including their attacks on various cities of the world
How the Fritz family fell by fighting one another for power

The creation of the Walls, etc

Omo...a spinoff of the Great Titan War can be as good a masterpiece as the main series ...
I wish Isayama would write it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:46am On Nov 25, 2022
Andor is a brilliant show. Peak Star Wars.
And there wasn't even any Force Wielding or Lightsabers

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:49am On Nov 25, 2022
zoroby:
Welcome to Chippendales 9/10
Andor 9/10
The Winchester 4/10
The Winchesters is more like a 2/10. Couldn't go past episode 2 and I even had to fast forward a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oejozeff(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Once upon a time there was a set of twins named taiye and kehinde. Taiye was a boy while kehinde was a girl. The twins lived with their uncle in a small town where they went to school........

I dedicated this to the lovely KIDS

A story animated by me with my PC (laptop)
Please don't forget to subscribe. I love you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgHcUMmezjg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Triangle Of Sadness (2022) = 7/10 ✔️

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kewizzi(f): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Shey this one dey whine my nipple ni.... undecided undecided

Morfydd Clark's performance as Galadriel Oscar worthy?? grin grin
I want the cheap smoke that writer kushed.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
abduleez1:

Bezos don do transfer. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
America gigolo is 8/10 for me.

Wow!! One of the series I've watched in a while with a happy ending, Nice ending, viewers goes home happy.
What a ride, what a thrill, what a revelation.
Things people do for love, i knew that he was going to lose both at the ending.

All i have to say about this series is Fear women.

As a man in this life, no matter how rich and powerful you are, the first rule of life is fear GOD and the second rule is fear women.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kaycee7:

I swear cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kaycee7:

grin grin grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by a4turitoroman: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
abduleez1:

Anyone here who deserve to get nominated or even win is paddy considine

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

It's multilingual.
There's German, French, Spanish, English, Cantonese, and Portuguese.

Please who has seen the torrent file with the correct language for this show not the English dubbed, abeg show me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kaycee7:

I swear.
Na so Emmy take cheap. Nomination sef she no go smell for that performance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by onyemaair: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2022
I know I might be laughed at but please where can someone download Nigerian movies, preferably classic ones?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
K-drama:
Little.Women 8.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Episode 3 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Halo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wednesday...6.5/10

Not a bad show, not a great show either.
This show is just a missed opportunity...there was so much more that could have been done with the characters. A school with different breeds of students and staff like Vampires, Werewolf's, etc
It had so much potential

As someone who had very high expectations, I was let down by how simple and predictable it was.

What I enjoyed most is the character of Wednesday and her parents. Unfortunately, it got stale in the latter episodes

Still a pretty enjoyable watch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
like play, I am developing interest in watching better call soul, currently now in episode 5 after so many failed trial to watch it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.