Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514303 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2022
DieRich5:
1899 8/10
me just about starting that one. Nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2022
slow horses

APPLE TV
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
WriterNig:

[b]The Peripheral
: Started well, but tanked in my opinion by the end. It became somehow sha. 6/10.

The Handsmaid Tale: Slow burner, if you are into that kinda show. I have since stopped it sha 7/10

Westworld: Lovely concept, started well, freaking confusing in the middle, last season was going well before it was cancelled. 7/10

Snowpiercer: Lovely concept , started well, became somewhat generic. 6/10

Shantaram: Just one season, but I have complained here about how the protagonist does stupid things and just likes to take the blame of any and all issues . Its gets tiring and annoying. 4/10.

Wednesday: first 30minutes couldnt really pin me down to watch it, no so rating.

The White Lotus: Seen only season one, I'm not interested in season two at all.

Tehran: Seen first season, its okay. 7/10

Industry: Thoroughly enjoyed both seasons, 8/10 Highly recommended.

The Devil's Hour: Haven't seen

Yellowstone: 9/10. Highly recommended. You should also see 1883 if you like yellowstone.

The Watcher 7.5/10. The suspense is enticing .

Slow Horses 8/10: Highly recommend.

The Serpent Queen 9/10. Very highly recommended.

The Crown: I have first four seasons, yet to start it.

The Queen's Gambit : 8/10 Recommended

Interview With The Vampire: not seen

See: I dont like it.

The Cleaning Lady: Not seen

Black Bird: Pretty good. 8/10

Mosquito Coast: didnt understand the first 2 or 3 episodes, aborted it.

Let The Right One In
: not seen

Notable mentions that aren't here

Mayor of Kingstown
The Gilded Age
His Dark Materials
Gangs of London...

to mention a few

Which of these are worth watching & if you could rate them please. That would be helpful.
[/b]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Achilles100:

Thanks my guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
The L Word
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Started better call saul, already in s3. It wasnt as intriguing in d start like breaking bad but gaddem!, it's a damn good watch....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
WriterNig:
Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever have been FEMINIZED.

Only females were given key roles. Not a single male in sight. God knows i won't be watching.
Are u old fashioned or u're just misogynistic

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Are u old fashioned or u're just misogynistic

Are you old fashioned or u're just misandrist?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
WriterNig:

Are you old fashioned or u're just misandrist?
I'm obviously nt female, duhhh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
If Wimbledon was played like this, I'd never miss a game

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sunkyphil(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Series i have watched so far and liked,all these listed below have one thing in common

STRANGER THINGS

THE WINX SAGA

RAISING DION

WEDNESDAY

WARRIOR NUN.

CURSED

THE BASTARD SON AND THE DEVIL HIMSELF

THE SHANARAM CHRONICLES

SHADOW HUNTERS
CURSED

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
mattygogetit:
From recently I started watching Breaking Bad. What an amazing TV show that is. Full of complex characters, engaging story lines, and captivating performances. It is a must-see for fans of crime dramas. It is full of twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Highly recommended.

Check out "the shield" next
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flappy222: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
just finished breaking bad actually.
about to start watching better call Saul, just downloaded the s1e1 of it, haven’t seen it yet tho, so is it a good watch like b?
Silentgroper:
Started better call saul, already in s3. It wasnt as intriguing in d start like breaking bad but gaddem!, it's a damn good watch....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sunkyphil:
Series i have watched so far and liked,all these listed below have one thing in common

STRANGER THINGS

THE WINX SAGA

RAISING DION

WEDNESDAY

WARRIOR NUN.

CURSED

THE BASTARD SON AND THE DEVIL HIMSELF

THE SHANARAM CHRONICLES

SHADOW HUNTERS
CURSED
Why Netflix Canceled Cursed now...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Flappy222:
just finished breaking bad actually.
about to start watching better call Saul, just downloaded the s1e1 of it, haven’t seen it yet tho, so is it a good watch like b?
It's a slow burner.. It's a good watch like really.... But you'd start enjoying it a few episodes to d finale like i did, i guess.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
Name?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flappy222: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2022
Ok then, seems I’ll have to keep my fingers crossed till then.
Thank you.
Silentgroper:
It's a slow burner.. It's a good watch like really.... But you'd start enjoying it a few episodes to d finale like i did, i guess.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kshab: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Have you seen ABO (The Return) ?
this movie will blow your mind �

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sunkyphil(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Classickj:

Why Netflix Canceled Cursed now...
I never still understand still today so many interesting series wey dem cancel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Kaycee7:

When e nor be martial arts or aerobics.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
Name?

Spy x Family
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2022
The last two episodes of ChainSaw Man has been fire.

Thank God I didn't have to wait a week for both.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2022
This Bleach of an anime, is there a back story anime person suppose watch before seeing this one, cos the characters, the names and everything seems to be going at 100miles an hour.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Achilles100:
This Bleach of an anime, is there a back story anime person suppose watch before seeing this one, cos the characters, the names and everything seems to be going at 100miles an hour.
The one airing currently?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Achilles100:
lol, haven't you seen the original Bleach anime with 366 episodes?

Watch that first. You can use a filler guide so you only have to watch 200+ episodes that are canon.

You can't understand TYBW arc without watching the original Bleach first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tvguide Best TV episodes of 2022

https://www.tvguide.com/news/features/the-20-best-tv-episodes-of-2022/

Another shiit list...but at least there are a few very solid episodes on the list
Some 10/10 episodes on that list tbh

But 90% of the list is still shiitty...
They can't even give reason for the Peacemaker Finale being on the list aside their claim that Peacemaker has the best opening of 2022? Wtf

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Into the badlands : Seeing this series again, makes me to fall in love with widow again and again grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
So browsing TELEVISION subreddit, I realized since the year is pretty much over, many people are dropping lists of the best shows of 2022 they've seen
Here is mine

MY TOP 10 SHOWS OF 2022
completely subjective

Didn't watch many shows this year

1. Attack on Titan S4
2. House of the Dragon S1
3. Severance S1
4. The Boys S3
5. Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Stone Ocean
6. ChainsawMan S1
7. Bleach TYBW
8. Cyberpunk Edgerunners
9. Pantheon S1
10 The Sandman (episodes 1-6) (7-10 don't exist in my book)

Sadly, the year is almost over and I still haven't watched Better Call Saul
And I feel like there's more I watched I've forgotten...but these list are top 10 I remember

HONOURABLE MENTIONS:
Euphoria
Narco Saints
Call of the Night
All of us are Dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChainsawMan official posters with movie references cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Still getting them Ws a year after release. Peak fiction.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Baddestguyp:
lol, haven't you seen the original Bleach anime with 366 episodes?

Watch that first. You can use a filler guide so you only have to watch 200+ episodes that are canon.

You can't understand TYBW arc without watching the original Bleach first

200+ episodes?!! Shey I go get the time nii? Na to dump am o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kaycee7:
The one airing currently?

Yeah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 2 guest(s)