Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513938 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EniyanNla: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
armadeo:

Seconded. I stopped at ep 3, I couldn't anymore. I was just watching people moving on the screen with little interest.

Dead show.
Same here,I thought it would be similar to dragon prince
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damilare65:

I watched star wars all of em, I'm confused how people are saying Andor is better than Madalorian ,

I wish I got into severance more,

have you watched the bear ? I want to start it, but it a chef show I don't want to get hungry everytime I watch an episode cheesy
The Bear is not my kind of show...
I didn't bother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
The Bear is not my kind of show...
I didn't bother
grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barlou(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yellowstone is da bomb... Also seeing The Boys

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damilare65:

how did you guys enjoy severance, I couldn't get my head around it, and Andor, i tried as much as possible to get into Andor, I reached episode 9 and only enjoyed like 2 episodes,

house of dragon seems like keeping up with the Kardashians if they had dragons

Thoroughly enjoyed severance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bleach episode 10 is peak!!!

Can't wait for episode 11... "Everything But The Rain"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Context for casual viewers...

Saw this good post on Zaraki's character on reddit

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damilare65:

I watched star wars all of em, I'm confused how people are saying Andor is better than Madalorian ,

I wish I got into severance more,

have you watched the bear ? I want to start it, but it a chef show I don't want to get hungry everytime I watch an episode cheesy

Bear isn't like that. It about running a restaurant and the personal development and retrogression of the Chefs, about family .

The food is just extra, and it isn't those fancy restaurant cuisine, just your local dishes in the abroad of course.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Even Golden Globes ain't exempted from the cheap weed.... undecided undecided
How the fvvk is Paddy Considine not nominated for that Masterpiece performance.
I understand the others but it is an absurdity to exempt that actor.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Coincidence or not?
Look at the time stamps in each video

Could these parallels really be by coincidence? sad

1. In episode 1 and 87 showing the scene of Eren watching Carla's death

2. Erratic and vengeful Eren and Gabi...anyone who watched AOT knows the parallels between both characters

3. Mikasa in S1 and S4 failing to admit her feelings buy instead cover them up as "family"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2022
The Zas-Axe still swinging.... undecided

So The Nevers is officially cancelled. embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2022
No LOTR for best series....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2022
abduleez1:
No LOTR for best series....

Show was mid AF, lead actress was also mid, na just the name of the show nai carry am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Nolan chopping stray bullet

#InsideJob

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Achilles100:

Show was mid AF, lead actress was also mid, na just the name of the show nai carry am.

Lol, why so Vawulent. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2022
The White Lotus

Alexandra Daddario's eyes always reminds me of cats. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Achilles100:

Bear isn't like that. It about running a restaurant and the personal development and retrogression of the Chefs, about family .

The food is just extra, and it isn't those fancy restaurant cuisine, just your local dishes in the abroad of course.

okay thanks I'd definitely check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2022
ShitStain:

Thoroughly enjoyed severance

never got my head around it , show was too analog
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Achilles100:

some people here would swear it was one of the best shows this year...

They just want to seem different and act like they're more knowledgeable than others

Someone on twitter even said Galadriel was the best character in the show....wtf grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2022
ChainsawMan episode 10 preview from MAPPA

Kishibe finally makes his appearance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRHV9FU1_Fk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Elite season 6 is 8/10 for me.
I must say apart from season 1 and 2, this season 6 of elite is the best season so far.
I think after the going downwards in season 3 and 4, I must say they really stepped up in season 5 and this just concluded season 6.

Apart from the gayyyy stuff between those two boys, which i always fast forward Anyways, the rest casts really did a great a job and the cliffhanger in the last episode finally calls for a great season 7, next year.
I think they are going the proper crime direction in season 7.

Question is who will be the casts in season 7?
I am not sure Arin and her family will be back for season 7 because it seems like they left but another thing is that they have to be back because to really know who hit Cruz's son.

The whole thing is just too much, i wonder how they will put all that storyline together in season 7.

I really enjoyed this season 6 though and Damm that Arin of a girl deserves an Emmy, she deserves all the award for her role in the series. She has literally become the face of the show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2022
By the way, the new actress that was added to Elite that is called Nadia kind of look like the girl that featured in the movie called the school for good and Evil.

When i first saw her in Elite season 6, i was kind of convinced it was she, their resemblance is too just much.
Not until i found out that they were different actresses.
Same hairstyles, same facial feature, same height, same smile and same age.

Shiiit is strange mehnn, one is an American actress and the other a Spanish actress.

Below are the photos of the two girls and you will see why i was confused.
If you watch the elite season 6 and then the movie called the school for good and Evil then you will understand.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
some people here would swear it was one of the best shows this year...

They just want to seem different and act like they're more knowledgeable than others

Someone on twitter even said Galadriel was the best character in the show....wtf grin

The show was laborious to finish for me. It became a chore. not entertainment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yellowstone season 5 episode 5 is 10/10 for me.

The fight between Beth and summer is the most iconic flights ever grin
Beth na proper werey woman grin her dad might be the governor and rich but Beth is hardcore ghetto grin even summer too is a stubborn woman but she met someone above her own werey grin

Let me continue with episode 6.
If you ain't watching Yellowstone then you are missing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yellowstone season 5 episode 6 is 10/10 for me.
Lol another 10/10 again.
I can watch the Yellowstone series forever and never get tired.
This jammie of a man, i don't know whether to call him a fool or not.
But on the other hand, i think he has been pushed to the wall so i don't blame him.

I think after this Yellowstone, i will have to go find some Western cowboy series to watch.
Western cowboy series has now been added to my favorite.

Please someone should suggest any western series for me as hot as Yellowstone and 1883.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Achilles100:

The show was laborious to finish for me. It became a chore. not entertainment.

I quit around ep5. I'll finish it up this holidays for now it's occupying space on my laptop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
abduleez1:
The White Lotus

Alexandra Daddario's eyes always reminds me of cats. cheesy

Totally enjoyed this drama �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2022
One of the reasons I'm very picky with shows I watch

I don't like wasting my time watching a show that will be cancelled randomly

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:39am On Dec 14, 2022
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2022
nani667:
⬇️⬇️
waste of data on a cancelled series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Please where can I download high quality TV series especially the old series?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.