Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526895 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
pu7pl3:

I have 54 downloaded movies I've not seen yet, some have been there since last yearcry

Same here bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
abduleez1:
Jack Ryan Season 3 don land o.... cool cheesy
I like when they follow my schedule. Just caught up on S2 a couple of weeks back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
IbrahimMav:

The horror element is more understated when compared to his previous projects, but Midnight Mass is just as scary.
It's character driven, so there is more focus on the human elements, plus a mystical take on the supernatural, but it culminated in a horror fest.

Great show tho.
Enjoyed it more than Bly Manor but Hill House still ranks as my favorite.
I was more vested on the human element so the horror elements were lost on me. I found myself more caring so much about the characters especially Riley's redemption arc. The ending was as profound as it could be.

Like you said Great show.

He has a short filmography television wise but Hill house stands out for me too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kaycee7:
I like when they follow my schedule. Just caught up on S2 a couple of weeks back.

I don dey find action series since... Na so I go download full S4 of The Last Kingdom last weekend. I don almost finish am.. download 4 episodes of season 5 this evening. .
Na premium feasting we dey like dis. His Dark Materials dey, Doom Patrol too and Titans don land. January we got The Last of Us. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
abduleez1:

You just hit the nail on the head. I still can't bring myself to delete the last 3 episodes of the show since 2021. cheesy

Flanagan and Jordan Peele are two horror geniuses of our time, especially Mike.
I casually started the show, and i was hooked after Ep1 so i just rushed through it, Good stuff grin .

Mike Flanagan had another horror show out recently i think.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
IbrahimMav:

True Detective (2014)
S1....10/10
S2.....7/10
S3.....8.5/10

Currently watching.....
Slow Horses (2022)
The Game (2021)
Jack Ryan (2018)
Mann...How were you able to get into "True Detective S1"?

I haven't been able to get past Episode 1 for a while. I know is going to/is be/a masterpiece, but for the first 30 minutes it seemed like nothing was going on...Same vibe i had with the first season of "Better Call Saul".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
oyaskii:
I casually started the show, and i was hooked after Ep1 so i just rushed through it, Good stuff grin .

Mike Flanagan had another horror show out recently i think.

Yeah, The Midnight Club.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
8 / 10

Other than some Gei stuff.., Not bad at all

Looking forward to Season 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
abduleez1:
Jack Ryan Season 3 don land o.... cool cheesy

All epsiodes downloaded already, xmas watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Same here bro.

Small small we go dey chug along dey reduce am grin
insha'Allah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
The way Better call Saul morphed into a drug cartel series should be studied in art schools.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
Where do u download from?
g o g o a n i m e
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2022
oyaskii:
Mann...I did were you able to get into "True Detective S1"?

I haven't been able to get past Episode 1 for a while. I know is going to/is be/a masterpiece, but for the first 30 minutes it seemed like nothing was going on...Same vibe i had with the first season of "Better Call Saul".

I never had that problem.
I was hooked from the first minute to the last.
Mathew acted out of his mind.
He was incredible.
Him and Woody played off of each other so well.

The story itself was so well done, every "t" crossed and "i" dotted.
The expository style used really helped in creating an insidious atmosphere that I've only ever encountered in "Chernobyl" and the first season of "The Terror".
It's hard to describe, you can feel the dread, you know something is not right, but you just can't put your finger to it.
Everything is so tense.
It gets to a point that you suspect everyone but you root for your favorite character and you hope that they'd come out of this okay.

To conclude, it's a masterpiece.
Once you get sufficiently introduced to the titular characters (Rust Cohle and Marty Hart), it's one hell of a ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2022
HBO already prepping for 2023....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0SZ2C1MT68

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2022
I need me some good DC animation lore... I don dey miss some characters. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2022
AOT leaks...
MAPPA is animating a scene from chapter 1 whivh the former studio WIT failed to animate in the first episode of season 1

The scene is very pivotal to the ending of AOT...
I don't know why WIT did this...why skip/change a scene at the start of a manga?
Now that scene is very important to the ending of the show years later...

MAPPA is correcting WIT's mistake

Season 4 part 3 will most likely start with this scene

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2022
I'm honestly pissed we didn't get to see more of the Warhammer Titan...

One of the best Titan designs in the show

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2022
The White Lotus S1-2 (2022) = 7/10 ✔️

Sydney sweeney & Alex Daddario are a bunch of below average girls. They're just ugly with blue eyes, non existent titties & flat ass.

Sydney sweeney looks like a meth head & druggie, it shows on her skin.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2022
abduleez1:
cool cool

When is this coming out? Freaking missed this show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Alice in Borderland. S02.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
abduleez1:
HBO already prepping for 2023....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0SZ2C1MT68
The Gilded Age, Warrior, Tokyo Vice

cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
The recruit ...

So far so good. But I honestly don't believe the ciao would allow a rookie run headlong into such a delicate case.

Interesting so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
WriterNig:
The White Lotus S1-2 (2022) = 7/10 ✔️

Sydney sweeney & Alex Daddario are a bunch of below average girls. They're just ugly with blue eyes, non existent titties & flat ass.

Sydney sweeney looks like a meth head & druggie, it shows on her skin.

Daddario and Sweeney non existent titties??...You sure say you get eyes so

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Achilles100:

When is this coming out? Freaking missed this show.

February 17.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
armadeo:
The recruit ...

So far so good. But I honestly don't believe the ciao would allow a rookie run headlong into such a delicate case.

Interesting so far.

What do you about the CIA? Nothing.

The whole point of being a secret Intelligence agency is to shroud yourself in secrecy whilst you gather intelligence discreetly.

The assumptions people make about the CIA, MI6 and other intelligence services are inspired by spy novels and movies which in turn are based on superficial research conducted by authors.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
ShitStain:

Just seen devil's hour, solid 8.5/10. I hope it was renewed for season 2.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Shining girls next!

Already renewed for season 2 and 3.

We're gonna get a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
RayMcBlue:

What do you about the CIA? Nothing.

The whole point of being a secret Intelligence agency is to shroud yourself in secrecy whilst you gather intelligence discreetly.

The assumptions people make about the CIA, MI6 and other intelligence services are inspired by spy novels and movies which in turn are based on superficial research conducted by authors.

So you're saying that the cia could allow a rookie rush headlong into such a case ?

While I agree that the cia is shrouded in secrecy I still don't believe that an organisation would take that risk.

Anyway I am entertained
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2022
armadeo:

So you're saying that the cia could allow a rookie rush headlong into such a case ?

While I agree that the cia is shrouded in secrecy I still don't believe that an organisation would take that risk.

Anyway I am entertained

No I didn't. My point is no one knows the CIA's modus operandi. We can only speculate based on our romanticized idea of the CIA.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MirrorD(m): 3:45am On Dec 23, 2022
CAPdan21:

Daddario and Sweeney non existent titties??...You sure say you get eyes so
I'm not sure.

Daddario is far above average in beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:47am On Dec 23, 2022
MirrorD:
I'm not sure.

Daddario is far above average in beauty.

Forget the blue big eyes she's average or a little bit above

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Alice In Borderland S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2022
RayMcBlue:

No I didn't. My point is no one knows the CIA's modus operandi. We can only speculate based on our romanticized idea of the CIA.

I whole heartedly agree that we don't know how they operate but still ...... a rookie ?

Though we might argue that the rookie is working for the legal atm of the cia and is in no way affiliated with the spy arm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.