Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527527 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nostradamus1:
Far from Home. 4/10

Totally weird movie.

https://twitter.com/cooldamxbone/status/1606717250911711232?t=WGc9Ycpr1zwd30iSk0-SAg&s=19

This Twitter thread will tell you every silly thing that happened. I will add that Wilmer is a pre-tertiary institute.I simply added one extra point because of the pretty ladies ( hi adesuwa)
I've said it before that I am more lenient towards Nollywood.
One of the reasons is to push Nollywood forward first and promote it on global platforms

Another reason is budget. You can't compare the level of budget Nollywood has to foreign movies, not only Hollywood.

Technology is another reason

However, there are some bad troupes are writers are doing in our higher budget Nollywood movies/series that they should stop.

One of these is mixing too many genres in one movie/show. Every casual movie seems to have unnecessary and forced action scenes that kill immersion. You're making a post-high school drama and suddenly in last episode students are beating professional thugs like Jackie chan.

Or casually introducing Jazz and black magic into the last episode of a show or final act of a movie that had no such thing throughout the movie/ show

These scenes feel forced as if the writers just wanted to add this in the show by all means.

Another stale troupe is extravagant weddings. It's honestly getting boring with so many Nollywood movies featuring weddings that take half the runtime and all sorts of drama and even action scenes into the wedding

I honestly don't mind them adding things that aren't common in Nigeria. Hollywood does it too. They go overboard with how open and free sex is in their high schools. They go overboard with a lot of things too that aren't like that in real life.

I won't even mind a movie set in a dystopian Lagos or something if it's properly built

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
itspreshh:
Gangs of London Season 2.....9/10

Great season...took a while to get back to it since I forgot the plot of season 1 and had the read a few summaries

These British are so good at making crime action series. The action sequences are so good. You don't even know what to expect at times.
This season had an amazing and terrifying villain in Koba

And the police in the city of London in this show almost seem nonexistent...wtf
With the amount of shooting yet the police never seem to arrive

Anyway, even up till the last episode, I thought this season would be the finale but they set it up for subsequent seasons...

My only complaint is that some characters that should have died this season survived. I mean, if you're gonna shoot someone, don't waste time...

But all action movies/series seem to suffer from this.

The entire writer room should be fired.

S2 is a sh*tshow! I'll be watching S3 tho'. After the last scene I'm back in the #TeamSean bus.

-Lord

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
LordAdam16:

The entire writer room should be fired.

S2 is a sh*tshow! I'll be watching S3 tho'. After the last scene I'm back in the #TeamSean bus.

-Lord
lol, the whole suspension of belief did not start in season 2...
Even season 1 went over the top

For me the movie delivered what it offered. An over-the-top action series without focus on the actual gang stuff/ drugs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
itspreshh:
I've said it before that I am more lenient towards Nollywood.
One of the reasons is to push Nollywood forward first and promote it on global platforms

Another reason is budget. You can't compare the level of budget Nollywood has to foreign movies, not only Hollywood.

Technology is another reason

However, there are some bad troupes are writers are doing in our higher budget Nollywood movies/series that they should stop.

One of these is mixing too many genres in one movie/show. Every casual movie seems to have unnecessary and forced action scenes that kill immersion. You're making a post-high school drama and suddenly in last episode students are beating professional thugs like Jackie chan.

Or casually introducing Jazz and black magic into the last episode of a show or final act of a movie that had no such thing throughout the movie/ show

These scenes feel forced as if the writers just wanted to add this in the show by all means.

Another stale troupe is extravagant weddings. It's honestly getting boring with so many Nollywood movies featuring weddings that take half the runtime and all sorts of drama and even action scenes into the wedding

I honestly don't mind them adding things that aren't common in Nigeria. Hollywood does it too. They go overboard with how open and free sex is in their high schools. They go overboard with a lot of things too that aren't like that in real life.

I won't even mind a movie set in a dystopian Lagos or something if it's properly built
With the advent of Netflix and Amazon into the Nollywood lore, Budget hasn't really been an issue as i have seen enough expensive props and sets to make a good movie.

But contrary to popular believe, expensive budget doesn't really translate to good movies. Infact most critically acclaimed movies in modern history aren't high budget movies.

Delve into Iranian or Danish cinema, these people neither have the high budget or technology but most of thier movies are always top tier.

The major problem that still plague Nollywood is bad writing and bad screenplay and this is the core basis on which any successful movies is formed. Take for e.g the recently released "Far from Home", it neither suffered from low budget or lack of of "tech" cuz this were present to some certain degree but the writing and screenplay was so so bad. Even the title is misleading and the plot haphazard with no clear plot plan and so many unnecessary sub plot that ultimately lead no where.

Mind you Nollywood does not suffer from bad writers...far from it, the producers with the money bag aren't willing to pay for a good story. I follow a clique of writers and film makers that do extremely good short films with very mergre resources, one of them pitched an excellent script to Mo Abudu for "Cheif Daddy" 2, she read it, liked it and offered peanuts for it, Baba couldn't accept it, so my guy left with his script. Mo Abudu did the script herself and came out with the blandest plot ever on an expensive budget safe to say the movie was a terrible mess.

I saw like 10 Nollywood flicks this year, and i only liked 2 so till the producers that spreading the Netflix or Amazon money around to get good writers, they will keep churning out hot mess like "Far from Home".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:
With the advent of Netflix and Amazon into the Nollywood lore, Budget hasn't really been an issue as i have seen enough expensive props and sets to make a good movie.

But contrary to popular believe, expensive budget doesn't really translate to good movies. Infact most critically acclaimed movies in modern history aren't high budget movies.

Delve into Iranian or Danish cinema, these people neither have the high budget or technology but most of thier movies are always top tier.

The major problem that still plague Nollywood is bad writing and bad screenplay and this is the core basis on which any successful movies is formed. Take for e.g the recently released "Far from Home", it neither suffered from low budget or lack of of "tech" cuz this were present to some certain degree but the writing and screenplay was so so bad. Even the title is misleading and the plot haphazard with no clear plot plan and so many unnecessary sub plot that ultimately lead no where.

Mind you Nollywood does not suffer from bad writers...far from it, the producers with the money bag aren't willing to pay for a good story. I follow a clique of writers and film makers that do extremely good short films with very mergre resources, one of them pitched an excellent script to Mo Abudu for "Cheif Daddy" 2, she read it, liked it and offered peanuts for it, Baba couldn't accept it, so my guy left with his script. Mo Abudu did the script herself and came out with the blandest plot ever on an expensive budget safe to say the movie was a terrible mess.

I saw like 10 Nollywood flicks this year, and i only liked 2 so till the producers that spreading the Netflix or Amazon money around to get good writers, they will keep churning out hot mess like "Far from Home".

these Danish movies you mention still have way higher budgets than our highest budget movies...

But I agree on writing. Our movies are plagued with bad writing.
Also plagued with troupes that aren't working.
They just pack many known faces into movies to promote and sell it then they pay influencers on twitter to promote the movie.
They're content with this formula instead of improving the writing

I think it's a Nigerian thing to chase the bag rather than improve quality of writing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:
The reviews for "The Witcher: Blood origin" are so so gutter. Netflix has terribly handled this adaptation.

Na wa o.
When I think say we get something for the holidays. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
itspreshh:
these Danish movies you mention still have way higher budgets than our highest budget movies...

But I agree on writing. Our movies are plagued with bad writing.
Also plagued with troupes that aren't working.
They just pack many known faces into movies to promote and sell it then they pay influencers on twitter to promote the movie.
They're content with this formula instead of improving the writing

I think it's a Nigerian thing to chase the bag rather than improve quality of writing

I'm with Oyaskii on this.
I haven't watched Nollywood content for long while since last year. I just see a few trailers just to keep up to date.
The only Nollywood content wey I fit remember say I somewhat watch sef was something I watched while I was on a job at a clients house — Prophetess. And I could tell from the 35mins or so that I watched that Nollywood's budget has increased.

The budgets has increased as well as technology being better but the storyline has been shït.

I was arguing with a few colleagues 2 days ago that I couldn't bring myself to watch Far From Home. And they were busy telling me how good it was I just dey shake head dey laff. Na there I know say many average Nigerians no Sabi good content. Cos they weren't movie lovers or film nerds like me, I knew the general audience are content with the rubbish they keep churning out.

It's the writing and recycling of useless and stale stories that makes me find it very difficult watching anything Nollywood .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
itspreshh:
lol, the whole suspension of belief did not start in season 2...
Even season 1 went over the top

For me the movie delivered what it offered. An over-the-top action series without focus on the actual gang stuff/ drugs

I'm good with the occasional suspension of belief.

But a lot was off with season 2. From the absurd betrayals to the ridiculous plot armors.

If you want over-the-top action a la John Wick, then keep it simple. The cheap attempts at shocking twists felt like amateur hour. EP6 ending came out of nowhere. No reason whatsoever for that sh*t.

They can keep the action and hire better writers. Unpaid interns from A24 would do better.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Na wa o.
When I think say we get something for the holidays. undecided
I enter IMDB see reviews and ratings, i just weak sad sad.... Na Henry Cavill carry this show for back before. Make Netflix stay far from this lore abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:

I saw an article about best movie industries with top quality movies and saw a Iran listed amongst the top 5 and I first shock.

I wanted to post how much weed the writer don smoke but I forgot cos the weyrey go spoil an intriguing list with the nonsense of putting Bollywood as the best movie industry above Hollywood.
Which kind weed be that.. Weyrey no even call South Korea sef.

But one thing you'd notice, almost all the top 10 can't match the US or Japan in terms of budget but they turn up with some of the most interesting plotlines. Budget isn't everything.
Especially when you hear of the exploits of Turkey. You begin to wonder wetin European powerhouses like Germany, Spain, etc dey use their money do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
LordAdam16:

But a lot was off with season 2. From the absurd betrayals to the ridiculous plot armors.

If you want over-the-top action a la John Wick, then keep it simple. The cheap attempts at shocking twists felt like amateur hour. EP6 ending came out of nowhere. No reason whatsoever for that sh*t.

They can keep the action and hire better writers. Unpaid interns from A24 would do better.

-Lord

Broooi... grin grin

A24? This is how you know a movie OG.
That studio is one goated production company. Tiny budget but exceptional storytelling.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
LordAdam16:

-Lord
the plot armor was crazy...
Even characters that I was sure they were finally dead resurfaced.
Lale being alive made no sense. She was to be killed out of revenge, she escaped, killing many guards and seriously injuring her captor...
Then finally she was brought back by *spoiler *
Only for her to be alive again at the end?
Why did they suddenly change their mind on killing her?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
What even vexes me was that I was even happy a year ago about the coming of Netflix and Amazon and co in Nollywood. Thinking it would spur the industry forward but these yeye producers are more content recycling shït of the past. No risk taking with new takes, never before seen storytelling.
I thought Freer budgets would make them more risk taking and move from the norm. But what do I know. Even EnonyLife sef wey ppl dey champion with good stories don fall hard.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
abduleez1:

I saw an article about best movie industries with top quality movies and saw a Iran listed amongst the top 5 and I first shock.

I wanted to post how much weed the writer don smoke but I forgot cos the weyrey go spoil an intriguing list with the nonsense of putting Bollywood as the best movie industry above Hollywood.

But one thing you'd notice, almost all the top 10 can't match the US or Japan in terms of budget but they turn up with some of the most interesting plotlines. Budget isn't everything.
Especially when you hear of the exploits of Turkey. You begin to wonder wetin European powerhouses like Germany, Spain, etc dey use their money do.
Japan for budget? I don't think the Japanese put more budget in their movies than Koreans or Indians

I still feel the language barrier is the only thing keeping Hollywood at the top.
Many people won't give Asian (especially Korean) movies a chance and won't watch those in cinema so the income derived from these industries are lower and they can't make big budget productions

Hollywood are the top in big budget productions and marketing...
But their movies are getting tiring especially with about 90% of their top movies being reboots, sequels, remakes or superhero stuff

Of course there are still the occasional few good and original Hollywood movies...
But for me if not for language barrier, they wouldn't still be at the top...

If the Koreans were confident of their movies making good money worldwide and could freely blow big budget, they'd have surpassed Hollywood by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:
I enter IMDB see reviews and ratings, i just weak sad sad.... Na Henry Cavill carry this show for back before. Make Netflix stay far from this lore abeg.

Na wa oo.

So na to start dey shed tears in advance for Avatar live action. embarassed cry
At least, with His Dark Materials ending, maybe HBO go grace us with another top fantasy show. Netflix and Amazon just dey fvvk up. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
abduleez1:

My guy...Iran as a country might have the dodgiest human rights records on earth but thier Cinema is A1. Google "Asghar Farhadi" for context. They hardly disappoint. "A Separation" (2011) was basically a 5 cast Iranian movie and it was having an "Oscar Best Picture" shout at that time!. It eventually won Oscar Best foreign language film that year.

Truth is..some countries outside of US, make excellent movies but the focus is on Hollywood because of budget and VFX. Scandinavian countries, Iran and recently South Korea, these countries i mentioned don't have the time and the resources for shalaye budget or serenren VFX, it's straight to banger movies full stop. Even the British too have been churning out some solid flicks in recent times. . Peep Oscar Best foreign language norms each year, na bangers dey always full inside. Bollywood used to be in this cool class too but in recent years are desperately trying to be a Hollywood wannabe with so many stunts and little time for story telling.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
itspreshh:
the plot armor was crazy...
Even characters that I was sure they were finally dead resurfaced.

Chair, if we continue, we go spoil the series finish.

Gareth Evans is coming back for S3. Hopefully, it'll be a better watch. Mad that McMafia got canceled. Would have used it to get over the disappointment of GoL S2.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
7.8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:
My guy...Iran as a country might have the dodgiest human rights records on earth but thier Cinema is A1. Google "Asghar Farhadi" for context. They hardly disappoint. "A Separation" (2011) was basically a 5 cast Iranian movie and it was having an "Oscar Best Picture" shout at that time!. It eventually won Oscar Best foreign language film that year.

Truth is..some countries outside of US, make excellent movies but the focus is on Hollywood because of budget and VFX. Scandinavian countries, Iran and recently South Korea, these countries i mentioned don't have the time and the resources for shalaye budget or serenren VFX, it's straight to banger movies full stop. Even the British too have been churning out some solid flicks in recent times. . Peep Oscar Best foreign language norms each year, na bangers dey always full inside. Bollywood used to be in this cool class too but in recent years are desperately trying to be a Hollywood wannabe with so many stunts and little time for story telling.

Wow are you serious?
Tbh this is the first time I'm seeing Iran in a movie conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
itspreshh:
Japan for budget? I don't think the Japanese put more budget in their movies than Koreans or Indians

I still feel the language barrier is the only thing keeping Hollywood at the top.
Many people won't give Asian (especially Korean) movies a chance and won't watch those in cinema so the income derived from these industries are lower and they can't make big budget productions

Hollywood are the top in big budget productions and marketing...
But their movies are getting tiring especially with about 90% of their top movies being reboots, sequels, remakes or superhero stuff

Of course there are still the occasional few good and original Hollywood movies...
But for me if not for language barrier, they wouldn't still be at the top...

If the Koreans were confident of their movies making good money worldwide and could freely blow big budget, they'd have surpassed Hollywood by now.

Bro, the industry in Asia that can easily drop money for big budget asides from China or India is Japan. The only reason you are looking at it this way is cos Koreans spend more time on marketing and Japan mostly focusing on anime. Korea to me don't spend more money than Japan when it comes to films.

Korea really has no excuse and their films ain't that good as you're hyping them. Japan and India releases their films internationally and make big returns. When South Korea starts doing same call me, and maybe we'd revisit the topic.

Lmao.... No industry at present can stand toe to toe with Hollywood. grin Forget all this Lamba wey you dey tell yourself.

True, language barrier is also a factor as English is the world's number 1 language, but this argument is negated by the fact that all these movies being released by Hollywood are dubbed in the local language of the country where it releases.

Storywise or otherwise... There's no major genre in Korea or any industry that can match Hollywood. Name any movie in any genre in Korea and I'll drop 5 from Hollywood. Hollywood is the oldest movie industry for a reason and they have perfected the craft. I hardly see anyone knocking them off anytime soon. The only closest competitor with the deep pockets is China, yet their storyline are not up to par.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:

Yeah, I saw the Asghar Farhadi on the article. I wanted to post the screenshot but I forgot.
Yeah, I've been hearing Iranian cinema being top tier lately but I didn't anticipate them amongst top 5 or 10.

Na the article be this. ↓
They tried sha but them spoil am when they mentioned Bollywood as the best industry.
Yeah, Bollywood was gold but they have been mimicking Hollywood and it's getting stale.

Yeah, I no dey take that Oscar Best Foreign Film play again. I saw this year list and I was wow. I got a few on my watchlist. Downloaded decision to leave since but evil spirits no lemme gree watch movies asides from TV shows.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
The Witcher - Blood Origin S01

making sense so far

fvvck ratings

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
pu7pl3:

Wow are you serious?

Iran cinema good o. No go reason am. I've been hearing about their goodness this year but haven't had time sampling them.

No mind America and Hollywood always trying to paint them black.
Iran is not even as backward as most of the world thinks and they're technologically advanced despite being isolated.

Reason why they're active in nuclear enrichment programs.
Person wey never chop belleful no go fit dey reason Nuclear Program.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
pu7pl3:

Wow are you serious?
Serious as a heart attack chief... I am always feasting good each time i dabble into Iranian movies. Dem sabi die!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Yeah, I saw the Asghar Farhadi on the article. I wanted to post the screenshot but I forgot.
Yeah, I've been hearing Iranian cinema being top tier lately but I didn't anticipate them amongst top 5 or 10.

Na the article be this. ↓
They tried sha but them spoil am when they mentioned Bollywood as the best industry.
Yeah, Bollywood was gold but they have been mimicking Hollywood and it's getting stale.

Yeah, I no dey take that Oscar Best Foreign Film play again. I saw this year list and I was wow. I got a few on my watchlist. Downloaded decision to leave since but evil spirits no lemme gree watch movies asides from TV shows.
I am actually tired of Bollywood at this point, too focused on making "award magnet" movies and they have lost thay sway they once held.

A link to this article will be much appreciated chief.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:
I am actually tired of Bollywood at this point, too focused on making "award magnet" movies and they have lost thay sway they once held.

A link to this article will be much appreciated chief.

I pray make I no chop ban sha. lipsrsealed
Bollywood don tire me and I have washed my hand off that industry for the past 2 yrs. Na this RRR wey I see for Best Foreign Film and Lagaan wey them dey hype wan make me sample am back.

Korea and Japan have actively taken that spot for my foreign language itch.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/12-countries-produce-best-movies-145831899.html?guccounter=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:
Serious as a heart attack chief... I am always feasting good each time i dabble into Iranian movies. Dem sabi die!.

Boss, where you dey see these films download? I've always wanted to see more international movies but the means to no dey forthcoming. Na only Korea and India we dey see promotion for.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

I pray make I no chop ban sha. lipsrsealed
Bollywood don tire me and I have washed my hand off that industry for the past 2 yrs. Na this RRR wey I see for Best Foreign Film and Lagaan wey them dey hype wan make me sample am back.

Korea and Japan have actively taken that spot for my foreign language itch.

it's funny how the entire article seems to just be generated from ChatGPT

It's an incredibly unreliable article

They didn't even include Korean movie industry in top 12 but put the likes of Canada which nobody watches...crazy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
For me, the thing with Japan is that most of the best stories come from Manga...
A lot of their movies and series are adaptations of manga

Also they are the best in the world in adult animated content...their anime industry overshadows their movie industry of late despite the fact that they have produced some of the best movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
oyaskii:

Please recommend one recent one for me make I sample am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Iran cinema good o. No go reason am. I've been hearing about their goodness this year but haven't had time sampling them.

No mind America and Hollywood always trying to paint them black.
Iran is not even as backward as most of the world thinks and they're technologically advanced despite being isolated.

Reason why they're active in nuclear enrichment programs.
Person wey never chop belleful no go fit dey reason Nuclear Program.

No be lie grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.