Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516583 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by disloman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
blessedchild234:
ok, Nkiri dot com got u, subtitled already.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptMarvel(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, na the small episodes number make me download am sef despite audience and critics trashing.
it's a nice series joor, no mind them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by franugo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
folake4u:

I'm currently watching it too. I'm on Episode 7 today. That female Detective irks me! undecided Her oversabi too much.

Deathnote....has 2 seasons tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Treyknowles:
Merlin Season 1
.. what the hell
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2022
itspreshh:
@ kaycee7

The concepts of Izanagi and Izanami is still confusing some Naruto fans in 2022...

If I recall correctly, the Uchiha clan could perfrom Izanagi without Senju cells

Izanagi is based on the technique called The Creation of All Things. Just like it, Izanagi turns imagination into reality.

An Imperfect Izanagi is what the Uchiha do without Senju cells. Even with Senju Cells, Danzo didn't perfect it

Obito on the other hand could use the Izanagi for 10 minutes against Konan...and I believe he was able to use a part of the Creation of All Things Jutsu

Mann I need to see the concluding part of Naruto ... I miss this ..

This anime would always be the top best anime to me even AOT can't compare...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Silentgroper:

Mann I need to see the concluding part of Naruto ... I miss this ..

This anime would always be the top best anime to me even AOT can't compare...
your choice...
The war arc in Naruto had some problems sha...and with all the fillers that's probably why you never completed it...

Both are peak sha...
But for me...AOT remains my number 1 show in fiction

Have you been following Bleach?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Doings....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 3:30am On Dec 31, 2022
For those that watched Chainsawpeak

In case you were wondering

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2022
>< ><

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2022
SOZINN:
>< ><
lol, Game of Thrones is too big a franchise to be shelved.

They will definitely continue them

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2022
izombie:
These anime people just dey fill up space here with their anime n0nsense. There is an anime thread guys. Go there
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Achilles100:
This bad guy is coming in Slow Horses season 3.

oh man, got to confess that I am just seeing this. Man acts well.
Is this like a continuation of Gangs of London or he is just joining the Slow Horses cast?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
itspreshh:
your choice...
The war arc in Naruto had some problems sha...and with all the fillers that's probably why you never completed it...

Both are peak sha...
But for me...AOT remains my number 1 show in fiction

Have you been following Bleach?

Yeah, that's another of my favourite
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please, house I need suggestions on epic series to watch... I just finished "The last Kingdom"... I'll be really glad if it's a series that have ended.

Also, I'll appreciate suggestions on series like "The last ship" - combination of military, intelligence and action

Thanks in advance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Far from home.

Not bad at all for a Nigerian show. Well shot. Plot holes were there but I still was entertained.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ManBeast: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
itspreshh:
Been seeing tweets about these lately...
Alchemy of Souls fans were disrespecting Jumong...
Wtf

Jumong fans woke up and showed them what peak looks like

Peak days...
If you didn't watch these shows back then....

What are there names, I know of Jumong.

Really liked Jumong.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
SOZINN:
>< ><

I read the article.
It isn't all, just a few. There are about 8 projects or thereabouts if not more.
Some just got on the backseat and can be brought back to the shelf with time.
Note: he didn't use cancelled. Somehow it seems like Martin is trying to armtwist Zaslav from touching his IP.

Besides GOT is HBO's Golden Goose at the moment and it'd be dumb to tamper with it when WBD is struggling with franchises staying healthy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Clark....8/10

This show is about the life of Sweden's first celebrity criminal, Clark Olofsson. The word "Stockholm syndrome" was formed from one of the crimes he was involved in.

This dude is such a crazy criminal who has a history of so many prison escapes...In the series, he escaped from prison 17 times.

He uses and dumps people, he robs banks, he has even committed assault on so many occasions yet he was loved by the public.
He lived a life full of thrills and crime

The show contains so many sèx scenes since he slept with tons of women and had several kids.

This series show how women throw themselves at him because of his fame and he decieves, uses and dumps them without a care in the world. Yet more keep falling for him.

Watching it, I no pity any of the women sha...they knew what they were getting into....and it's crazy how we see this same thing in real life

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good horror series recommendation anyone?
I don't mind how old
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2021: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2023
welcome 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2023
ShitStain:
Good horror series recommendation anyone?
I don't mind how old

https://pahe.li/masters-of-horror-season-1-2-complete-bluray-480p-720p/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rareoil(m): 7:34am On Jan 01, 2023
What site will I find the Americans to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Walking Dead Spinoff ✓✓✓

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Going back to continue Doom Patrol from Season 3

Pure cruise of a TV series cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Episode 8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheGreyKnight(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
ORPHAN BLACK SEASON 1 is fire!!! Seriously, check it out guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheGreyKnight:
ORPHAN BLACK SEASON 1 is fire!!! Seriously, check it out guys

Orphan black Don Tay Na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
How much I have missed this TV show.... Presently at S3E3

Calibrator:
Going back to continue Doom Patrol from Season 3

Pure cruise of a TV series cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Classickj(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.