Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524809 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Iamyemmie:
I don’t even know which show to watch like this
Went back to the mentalist and city hunter
I hope kaleidoscope is not a moneyheist wannabe?

Someone should recommend police shows for me?
I have seen fbi,swat,east new york,the rookie,the rookie feds,criminal minds,mentalist,law and order

What’s up with this show sef ,the one that monsters come out at night,that once you enter the town you can’t find an exit to go out,forgotten it’s name?

So many shows I am waiting for this 2023

Line of Duty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by braunny(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
OhBritannia:
The Witcher. Blood origin is 7/10 for me.

After reading all the bad reviews it got, i said to myself, nothing is going to stop me from watching this series, no bad reviews are going to stop me so i went ahead and downloaded the series and to my surprise, i totally enjoyed the series.
It is a wonderful series, it's entertaining, it's emotional, the fight scenes are gore, so brutal, and the series is magical and emotional.

Now i understand that the people that have rated this series badly had their personal reasons most especially those that have read the book or know The story or whatever so i don't blame them.
But for people like us that watches the series without a knowledge of the book, we watched the series for the sole purpose of entertainment and just to enjoy it, the series is beautiful and totally lovable.

Take away your emotions, take away your high and huge expectations and you will come to realize that the series is a wonderful series.

The only short comings is that they should have expanded the entire series into a 8 or 10 episodes because the storylines were so vast and wide and they just merged all together In 4 episodes.
The 4 episodes didn't do justice to the storyline and the characters at all, they just rushed it which isn't supposed to be so.

Perhaps if they had taken their time to spread the series into 8 or 10 episodes, people would have appreciated it the more.
We needed the series to slow down so we can properly connect to the characters and the story, it was too fast paced.
I would have loved to see more of that female dwarf and lots of characters, they weren't given much screen time.

But nevertheless, it was a nice series and it's worth 7/10.

And oh!!! The songs are wonderful.
you are right love the lark and that dwarf girl

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
OhBritannia:
Yellowstone season 5 episode 8 is a solid 9/10 for me.

Now we await the next episode after this mid season final.
I just discovered that there will be 14 episodes together. Now let's await war.
I like the fact that they have decided to go to war with each other.

My only fear is i hope they don't kill off any fan favourite. That's my fear right now because the last scene of the episode 8 made me fike Tate or his wife might receive a bullet.
That last scene made me expect the worst.

Well right now i don't even blame Jamie anymore, both sides have to take share of the blame so let's see how the war will play out.

Can't wait for episode 9.

Who be Tate? Do you mean Kaycee cos Tate is the name of their son.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace please when is the 2nd season coming out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Season 3 done ✔️

7.9 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Achilles100:

Who be Tate? Do you mean Kaycee cos Tate is the name of their son.
Thanks for the correction.
I always mistake their names
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
braunny:
Exactly!!! That dwarf girl wasn't given much screen time at all.
She would have been one of the fan favourite and even make the show sell more.

They shouldn't have made it into a limited series because the series has the potential to be very very successful.

The owners made a mistake.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Achilles100:
The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace please when is the 2nd season coming out?
last I heard, there is not yet enough source material for a season 2

Probably when it is enough, Mappa will adapt it...

I also loved the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
What does it mean when someone calls a series peak TV?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by braunny(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
braunny:
have u watched See
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maxevans: 1:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Mrmxyzpltk12:
2022 is over, but it was probably my best year for TV shows. Incredibly varied than what I'd normally watch. Hoping to build on that this year. Seems I watched almost the same amount of TV shows as I watched movies. cheesy

My favourite 2022 titles are ↓↓

HOTD
The White Lotus
Interview With The Vampire
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Peacemaker
Euphoria
Pachinko
The Sandman
The Boys
Stranger Things

Vampires - Things you didn't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-oZoHrFJp0

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Baddestguyp:
last I heard, there is not yet enough source material for a season 2

Probably when it is enough, Mappa will adapt it...

I also loved the show

Like, the show is so funny and brutal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2023
cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Achilles100:
cool
can you kindly show me how to download with flud
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Classickj:
can you kindly show me how to download with flud

After downloading the app, open any torrent site, search for your preferred TV show or movie and click on the magnet beside it.

It will start downloading automatically.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Achilles100:
cool

5/10.

Lemme still give it time , hopefully twill pick up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gotten close to the final arc in ChainsawMan manga...
During my re-read...I no wan post manga spoilers

Omo ChainsawMan deserves the hype abeg...it's too fvcking peak!!!

Can't wait for the movie or season 2...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yes ✓✓✓

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Anticipate ✓✓✓
Quality stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow
That was fast

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you think it's worth a second season

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Expect something huge ✓✓✓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brokeloser: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Gotten close to the final arc in ChainsawMan manga...
During my re-read...I no wan post manga spoilers

Omo ChainsawMan deserves the hype abeg...it's too fvcking peak!!!

Can't wait for the movie or season 2...
Chainsaw man doesn't have a happy ending for anybody.Too much vawulence and carnage.Season 2 will be glorious.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Achilles100:

After downloading the app, open any torrent site, search for your preferred TV show or movie and click on the magnet beside it.

Thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2021: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Achilles100:

please give an example of a torrent site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2021: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Achilles100:

and please what is the advantage of downloading from torrent site and using flud...I want to know please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Mayfair Witches!

Growing up, I heard strange stories about familiar spirits that hunted families over generations. This show is about a powerful spirit called Lasha and the tragedies and powers it brings to the Mayfairs. It is also an adaptation of the novel trilogies by Anne Rice.

I hope it is as good as d books.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Nothing to watch sha

Might just rewatch Mr Robot or
Rewatch Naruto for the 100th time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
The most anticipated shows returning to Netflix in 2023 according to me. ✓✓✓

• Bridgerton Season 3 (1st quarter)

• The Witcher Season 3 (mid 2023)

• All Of Us Are Dead Season 2 (mid 2023)

• Never Have I Ever Season 4 (1st quarter)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.