Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504430 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Another day, same story

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2023
I'm so happy Japan doesn't follow the Hollywood model for its anime sha...

Highest they do in Japan is leave the show alive. They might not produce another season in years but at least there is always hope instead of just cancelling it.

No Game No Life season 2 hasn't been made for so many years but at least fans still get hope that one day...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Another day, same story
Yet "Big mouth" that has become worse with each passing season is at S6 and further seasons planned. Netflix have people vested in good shows and just scrap it out of the blue... it's sickening.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2023
JohnnyMcCarthy:
Pantheon has been dropped
Sad day for anime fans. cry
All I hear is that we're getting season 2 soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Just read more info about the Pantheon issue. Apparently it's a tax write-off so there is very little hope of seeing season 2 since they are probably not allowed to make a profit off the show.

Similar to what DC did to Batwoman

However AMC owns Hdrive (an anime streaming service) and Pantheon Season 1 is still on Hdrive...
So the only hope I'm seeing is that they find a legal way to somehow put season 2 on Hdrive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Kaycee7:
Season 2 has been completed already. I just left the Pantheon reddit.

Someone who worked on Pantheon season 2 is on their reddit.
The problem is that AMC can't air the show because of tax issues...they removed shows worth around $400m or so...

Since Pantheon is a small project and AMC don't care about it with their little advertising, it's highly unlikely we will ever see season 2.
Only hope is Hdrive

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2023
Kaycee7:

Confirmed dropped. He beat me. To it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This is bullshiit
Without spores some of the story will be off
Like no one will know Ellie can survive spores

That's where I wonder how they will navigate that part.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

That's where I wonder how they will navigate that part.
That's like cutting half of the story
Who send them message that's how prime amazon have started giving excuses on monsters in god of war
They should just leave our video games jare angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Watched the last episode of Money Heist Korean last night. Now, I am watching The Glory (kdrama). More Kdrama recommendations are welcomed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Peakland Saga season 2 confirmed for 24 episodes

Episode 1 drops today...can't wait

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That's like cutting half of the story
Who send them message that's how prime amazon have started giving excuses on monsters in god of war
They should just leave our video games jare angry

Which excuse them dey give?? Make dem no whine person. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
It is here.... cool
Carnival Row S2....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yjjuRS_CPw

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Vinland Saga season 2 episode 1 already with Amazing story...Amazing visuals...amazing songs

I was already feeling so sad for characters I was just introduced to embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Not pantheon now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Episode 9 of Alchemy of soul is a waste of time, maybe the season 2 wasn't necessary in the first place but a ✓ zhow (◔‿◔)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Watching My Hero Academia

Megan’s Mirko costume for halloween >>>

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:
Watching My Hero Academia

Megan’s Mirko costume for halloween >>>

Megan watches anime? Didn't know

And I'll like to see the back of that her costume grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Megan watches anime? Didn't know

And I'll like to see the back of that her costume grin
Yeah she does and she cosplays a lot

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:59am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

Yeah she does and she cosplays a lot
Kakegurui, Sailor Moon and MHA. A woman of impeccable taste and culture.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Q&A: If they sold you for beer money, how many crates would you buy?

I feel like my sale could sponsor 20 crates, at least.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Kaycee7:
Q&A: If they sold you for beer money, how many crates would you buy?

I feel like my sale could sponsor 20 crates, at least.
nah...no need to sell you when they can work you as a sèx slàve grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Baddestguyp:
nah...no need to sell you when they can work you as a sèx slàve grin

Is that Canute at the bottom? shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
It begins.....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
abduleez1:
It begins.....
Now we await the audience.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Barrywhyte1:

Is that Canute at the bottom? shocked shocked
no, it's not Canute

But I know Canute is the person at the 3rd picture
You can see the scar Thorfinn left him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kaycee7:
Now we await the audience.

Right ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
abduleez1:
It begins.....
Audience score is more trustworthy than yeye critics

I'm pretty sure I should enjoy it sha...since I know nothing about the game, even if it doesn't follow the source material I won't know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Honlucas: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
JohnnyMcCarthy:
Release date for YOU season 4 confirmed ✓✓✓
this series is goated mehn cant wait

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nobody should drop the last of us spoilers if you have seen .. I use God beg una

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
blingxx:
Nobody should drop the last of us spoilers if you have seen .. I use God beg una
You no go follow me go offline now. One mad person fit even tag you with the spoilers as you don talk am

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Saw this on TikTok...and I remembered Monster

For some reason I thought this book was a real book
Obluda: The monster without a name by Franz Bonaparta

I'm so glad this isn't a real children's book cos even as an adult, reading that book in the anime was scary...
Book when dey help breed serial killers

But apparently you can now get real copies if you want

The show Monster has some of the craziest fictional children's books omo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel, Lana1(m)