Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525363 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ellexy:

it's an announcement video...
That clip isn't from season 2...

Basically announced it's coming late 2023

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ellexy:

Let's go there

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
New

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
abduleez1:

That Lucia actress dey go places. The brezz na on point.

You sabi better thing

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
The only reason why I'll be watching Mayfair Witches

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lana1:
Based!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lana1:

I dey tell you cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Atrocious Plot...gutter quality dialogue...severe deviation from the source material and too woke for it's own good....so this backlash is thoroughly deserved.

Rare L for HBOmax

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Crumbian:

Guess you haven't seen Gunnhild. Bjorn Ironside's third wife and a Shield maiden. Played by actress Ragga Ragnars

You sabi premium quality.
Bruh, that lady tall die. This Freidis height no freak me at all as I don see Gunhild. She come over fine die. Bruh, her beauty na die. Get nice bossoms and veritable nice @ss again. cheesy

I feel like rewatching Vikings again. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lana1:

For The Plot just like me. grin

I've downloaded ep 1 for over a week now but I never get e time yet. When episodes don plenty, we go wash am well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Totally deserved in my books....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Bruh, that lady tall die. This Freidis height no freak me at all as I don see Gunhild. She come over fine die. Bruh, her beauty na die. Get nice bossoms and veritable nice @ss again. cheesy

All this praise and no picture attached for the culture. This is not the kind of behaviour we want this year. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
abduleez1:

The actress make sense.

Ideas go just dey enter my head any time I see her for vikings. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is going to be an amazing year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDOpHuUppU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
All this praise and no picture attached for the culture. This is not the kind of behaviour we want this year. angry
Apologies Cumrade in Chief... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Crumbian:

The actress make sense.

Ideas go just dey enter my head any time I see her for viking. cheesy

Omo, I think say na only me. grin
Her nose, lips, eyes and ears na some things wey dey mesmerize me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Shanty town

Nancy Isime‼️❗ cheesy
Nice one, more grease to your moda4kin elbow cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Apologies Cumrade in Chief... cool
Phew!! See Amazonian spec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Houstency(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Anyone with idea where I could download the whole episodes of season 2 of BMF(Black Mafia Family)? Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:19am On Jan 21, 2023
I would have said this my most anticipated horror project but I don give title to Evil Dead Rise. So, imma crown this one most anticipated TV Horror. Mike Flanagan no dey disappoint, so this one goad die, especially when it's from Allan Poe, I'm expecting some philosophy and existential crisis in this.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Kaycee7:
Phew!! See Amazonian spec
She be looking like a full blooded Themyscirian

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Crumbian:

Guess you haven't seen Gunnhild. Bjorn Ironside's third wife and a Shield maiden. Played by actress Ragga Ragnars
Yes i remember her very well, Gunnhild of vikings, she is in a class of her own, tall and beautiful.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Baddestguyp:
yes and yes...

It's really good. It's 2 seasons and a movie

For some reason Netflix haven't released season 3 yet

What's the name of the movie?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2023
abduleez1:

Omo, I think say na only me. grin
Her nose, lips, eyes and ears na some things wey dey mesmerize me.

Before seeing her on vikings I no believe say woman fit tall like that and still fine.

Make she just give me 5 minutes... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorenzo200000: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2023
Good day Nairaland!

My script titled INDISCREET is still up for sale.

The first segment out of my epic trilogy titled: DEITIES...The lost stone of mystery has been sold to HDEBAY TV PRODUCTION.

The idea of DEITIES is simple: It's a trilogy where each segment is a complete film on it's own, but has a linking spot to connect to the next part of the trilogy.

If interested in the epic idea, do contact me on larrymichaels282@gmail.com.

I'll love to drop the LOGLINE for INDISCREET.

LOGLINE: Chief Kayode, a very wealthy business mogul hits a huge business deal and decides to call people he considers friends and family. But even his friends and family becomes helpless when the web from Chief Kayode's past catches up with them.

As for the synopsis, kindly contact me via the above email address, so I can forward the synopsis of the script to interested persons. After reading the synopsis, if you afterwards find my work appealing, then we can engage further.

Thank you and God bless!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Saw a clip from this movie on telegram and Omo...

Nollywood had gone far in terms of nûdity...
Full bôobs and àss being tapped and squeezed in that clip

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Nollywood tempting me to come back with all these glorious tappings. Nancy my baby girl wan make me jump into this thing.
I saw the ad but I no gree click. Be like I go check am later.

Nollywood and Bollywood are two industries I've been having serious difficulty going back to for like 3yrs now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Crumbian:

Before seeing her on vikings I no believe say woman fit tall like that and still fine.

Make she just give me 5 minutes... cheesy

No be only you o. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Potential crossover with ChainsawMan?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Where you see the clip? Asking for research purposes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Alchemy Of Souls S01 - 2 = 6/10

🤡 🤡 🤡

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: UnApologeTic1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.