Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515830 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackAdam65: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Rick&Morty grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Very minor spoilers

The AOT anime Voice Actors will cook so much with this dialogue πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

*Right to left

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
This dialogue sequence is too fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

*Right to left

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
A β€˜RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS’ animated series is in the works.

Jay Oliva will serve as showrunner.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ted Lasso is back.😎

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Snoop Dogg's scenes on BMF are always the best. Crazy mfer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
β€˜WILLOW’ has been cancelled by Disney+ after 1 season.

(Source: Deadline)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
β€˜WILLOW’ has been cancelled by Disney+ after 1 season.

(Source: Deadline)

The show was just not it honestly, i could only whatch 2 episodes
Dailogue was poor
Cast could do better but lemme blame the writter/writters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
After Avatar the Last Air Bender, Castlevania the next on my GOATED list of Animations
Currently watching Attack On Titans

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Predestin:
After Avatar the Last Air Bender, Castlevania the next on my GOATED list of Animations
Your best Castlevania character?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
The last of us entire season 1 is 6.5/10 for me.

To be sincere, out of the 9 episodes, only about 5 to 6 makes sense, the rest are just unnecessary episodes.

They probably should have just made the series 5 episodes or 6.

Honestly there is nothing interesting or great about the series, no thrill, no talking point.

The only thing that got the series going are the two main casts and that's all, it's why i even stuck around to complete it because i just love seeing the faces of both the man and the girl.

They should add more action, more fights,gun battles, war, zombies to the season 2 and if possible change the girl to a more mature lady that can fight, good with guns and karate.

The young little girl is a great actress but the season 2 needs a more mature lady for a more fierce scenes and battles.

Florence Pugh should be a better and the most appropriate replacement of little Ellie.

She is strong, can fight and can do more fierce scenes just like she did great in black widow.

I like the little Ellie but let's be frank and sincere, we need a more mature Ellie that's why i suggested Florence Pugh.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
I wish there is a way to send a message to owners of the series to replace little Ellie with Florence Pugh.

Mehn the season 2 of the last of us will be brutal if they can use Florence Pugh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
OhBritannia:
The last of us entire season 1 is 6.5/10 for me.

To be sincere, out of the 9 episodes, only about 5 to 6 makes sense, the rest are just unnecessary episodes.

They probably should have just made the series 5 episodes or 6.

Honestly there is nothing interesting or great about the series, no thrill, no talking point.

The only thing that got the series going are the two main casts and that's all, it's why i even stuck around to complete it because i just love seeing the faces of both the man and the girl.

They should add more action, more fights,gun battles, war, zombies to the season 2 and if possible change the girl to a more mature lady that can fight, good with guns and karate.

The young little girl is a great actress but the season 2 needs a more mature lady for a more fierce scenes and battles.

Florence Pugh should be a better and the most appropriate replacement of little Ellie.

She is strong, can fight and can do more fierce scenes just like she did great in black widow.

I like the little Ellie but let's be frank and sincere, we need a more mature Ellie that's why i suggested Florence Pugh.

this is probably the lowest I've ever seen you rate a series grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kaycee7:
Your best Castlevania character?
Trevor Belmont
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Predestin:
there are tons of other animated shows or anime if you want
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
so you're hyping a show you haven't watched?
Why? Just because critics said it's good? So it's automatically good?

Makes me wonder how many shows/movies in that your list you've not seen but you're giving the "goated status"

These critics are people just like you...they are right and wrong sometimes
This your reply funny die, reason I don't even check ratings or critics choice before watching a series or movie. Omce I hit Ep5 or 6 and I ain't feeling the zing, I abandon it. Even if the ratings are high. My choice my views.

Like someone said, "If Imdb or rotten tomatoes rate a series or movie poorly, that movie is great"

Ps: Everything everywhere all once is a shitty movie by the way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
there are tons of other animated shows or anime if you want

Ok please do recomend but i kind of have a thing against Japanease anime probably why i have avoided them for years
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Predestin:

Ok please do recomend but i kind of have a thing against Japanease anime probably why i have avoided them for years
when you're done with the ones you're watching and you're finally used to japanese anime, let me know

I say this because since you're watching AOT, that is pretty long...
And you'll most likely need to rewatch season 4 to understand it...

So when you're done
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
when you're done with the ones you're watching and you're finally used to japanese anime, let me know

I say this because since you're watching AOT, that is pretty long...
And you'll most likely need to rewatch season 4 to understand it...

So when you're done

ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gidah:
But the herd you even talking about sometimes these people for sure do know more than us ,imagine someone making a life out of been a critics and you are telling me you know more than them ,following critics review is normal so reading reviews before movie is normal and you can't tell me say you get sense pass more than thousand of critics wey dey review movie .
No! Maybe they know more than you, but not all of us, and yes! You people follow herd mentality cos mr A - Y says it's good, You Mr Z will follow. Movie critics have their own bias towards a director, producer or even an actor, making them rate the movie low, learn to critic a movie and from your understanding critique the movie yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Predestin:

Trevor Belmont
Nice pick. It's Isaac for me. I believe he had one of the best character arcs in the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
this is probably the lowest I've ever seen you rate a series grin
Lol not the lowest i have given a series but of recent this is probably the lowest.
Have you seen the series? If you have then you would understand why i gave it this average rating.
It's not a bad series but there is nothing great or specular about it. Most of the times it's even boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol not the lowest i have given a series but of recent this is probably the lowest.
Have you seen the series? If you have then you would understand why i gave it this average rating.
It's not a bad series but there is nothing great or specular about it. Most of the times it's even boring.
no I haven't seen it
I don't like watching Horror series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kaycee7:
Nice pick. It's Isaac for me. I believe he had one of the best character arcs in the show.

Yeah his character was properly written very relatable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
no I haven't seen it
I don't like watching Horror series
oh alright, i understand.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 1:42am On Mar 16, 2023
TLOU season one. Done and dusted. It was muted compared to the video game, however the story transitioned well into the new medium. I enjoyed it. Now I need a PS5 to experience the original.

Gone are the days I felt useless after shows ended. No wonder writers are finding things difficult. I can't be the only one. Old age coupled with a lot of experience.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:44am On Mar 16, 2023
So this is how I'll just let my data waste, nothing to watch, all the series and movie are filled with too much complian.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Kaycee7:

Isaac πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2023
WriterNiig:
πŸŽ₯ Schindlers List (1993) = 9.7/10 βœ”οΈ

My best movie of all times after Wolf of wall Street
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2023
abduleez1:

While I agree it seems the quality of films this decade have somewhat dropped I feel the 2010s still had one of the best filmography of all time.

I mean, half my best all time films are from the 2010s. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Shawshank Redemption
The Dark Knight
Silence of The Lambs
LOTR trilogy
The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows pt 1&2
Se7en
Pulp Fiction
Django Unchained
Joker
Parasite
The Harder They Fall
The Irishman
The Last Duel

I feel the main issue is movies from this decade β€” the 2020s.

But the irony of it is in my opinion when it comes to TV shows, the opposite is the case. I feel TV shows coming out in the late 2010s and this era are the best era of all time for TV shows.

I don't think TV shows of the 90s and 2000s can match the all-round quality of the 2010s.
2010s to me is the UNDISPUTED GOAT in terms of TV entertainment quality of all time.
I mean that decade gave us....

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Homeland
Watchmen
Succession
Euphoria
True Blood
Better Call Saul
Chernobyl
The Crown
The Handmaid Tale
Orange is the New Black
Barry

I don't even want to start a roll call for the 2020s that just started:

Lovecraft Country
The White Lotus
House of The Dragon
Ted Lasso
The Gilded Age
Midnight Mass
Squid Game
Arcane

Pulp fiction? Lord of the Rings?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2023
abduleez1:

While I agree it seems the quality of films this decade have somewhat dropped I feel the 2010s still had one of the best filmography of all time.

I mean, half my best all time films are from the 2010s. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Shawshank Redemption
The Dark Knight
Silence of The Lambs
LOTR trilogy
The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows pt 1&2
Se7en
Pulp Fiction
Django Unchained
Joker
Parasite
The Harder They Fall
The Irishman
The Last Duel

I feel the main issue is movies from this decade β€” the 2020s.

But the irony of it is in my opinion when it comes to TV shows, the opposite is the case. I feel TV shows coming out in the late 2010s and this era are the best era of all time for TV shows.

I don't think TV shows of the 90s and 2000s can match the all-round quality of the 2010s.
2010s to me is the UNDISPUTED GOAT in terms of TV entertainment quality of all time.
I mean that decade gave us....

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Homeland
Watchmen
Succession
Euphoria
True Blood
Better Call Saul
Chernobyl
The Crown
The Handmaid Tale
Orange is the New Black
Barry

I don't even want to start a roll call for the 2020s that just started:

Lovecraft Country
The White Lotus
House of The Dragon
Ted Lasso
The Gilded Age
Midnight Mass
Squid Game
Arcane
I still believe the 2010s were not in par with 90s and 00s tho best movies of all times came at those times
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Pulp fiction? Lord of the Rings?

Pulp Fiction and LOTR belongs to the 90s and 2000s era. I was stating some of my best all time movies and showing the amount of 2010s movies in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.