Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516747 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Illusioneffect:

I still believe the 2010s were not in par with 90s and 00s tho best movies of all times came at those times

I have no problem if you think different. For me, movies quality were probably better in the 90s and 2000s. But for TV shows I don't think so.

How many 90s to 2000s TV shows I can think of that can match GOT, Vikings, Homeland etc.
I can only think of The Wire and The Sopranos.

How many can you recall?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
See Plot ffs 😭😭....I have never been this sure of a show been mid as this 😩. The CW continually dragging the DC brand through mud fgs.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Episode 1 ⬇️

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyaskii:
See Plot ffs 😭😭....I have never been this sure of a show been mid as this 😩. The CW continually dragging the DC brand through mud fgs.

Have you seen the trailer.... You'll cry more. DC execs pretends as if it does not exist. 😭😭
I watched the trailer like this I dey vex and I was 100% sire it's trash.

Anyways, this is the last DC content the CW is getting. Zaslav would have cancelled it but the weyreys no get content for the interim and it's shot already that's why them leave this travesty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Finally
Shadow and Bone Season 2 premieres tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
OhBritannia:
The last of us entire season 1 is 6.5/10 for me.

To be sincere, out of the 9 episodes, only about 5 to 6 makes sense, the rest are just unnecessary episodes.

They probably should have just made the series 5 episodes or 6.

Honestly there is nothing interesting or great about the series, no thrill, no talking point.

The only thing that got the series going are the two main casts and that's all, it's why i even stuck around to complete it because i just love seeing the faces of both the man and the girl.

They should add more action, more fights,gun battles, war, zombies to the season 2 and if possible change the girl to a more mature lady that can fight, good with guns and karate.

The young little girl is a great actress but the season 2 needs a more mature lady for a more fierce scenes and battles.

Florence Pugh should be a better and the most appropriate replacement of little Ellie.

She is strong, can fight and can do more fierce scenes just like she did great in black widow.

I like the little Ellie but let's be frank and sincere, we need a more mature Ellie that's why i suggested Florence Pugh.

There's an article where they said she might be replaced with an older actress who'll be more brutal/fierce because the part 2 of the game has more fights and in the series she's 14.

Besides the girl is 19 in real life. Na to loose the cloth she use tie her breast so e go show.

I believe she'll act the part well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
abduleez1:

Have you seen the trailer.... You'll cry more. DC execs pretends as if it does not exist. 😭😭
I watched the trailer like this I dey vex and I was 100% sire it's trash.

Anyways, this is the last DC content the CW is getting. Zaslav would have cancelled it but the weyreys no get content for the interim and it's shot already that's why them leave this travesty.
Maann...The CW has been doing these trash adaptations of DC characters for years and i am just glad it's coming to an end. Wasn't they the one that did that fire dumpster "Batwoman" series? 😩😩...yeye network.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Classickj:
Finally
Shadow and Bone Season 2 premieres tomorrow!

I'm binging this stuff from start to finish one time.

I can't wait for Friday. All night long.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
armadeo:

I'm binging this stuff from start to finish one time.

I can't wait for Friday. All night long.
Can't wait
Hope season 2 will be top notch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thought i was the only one.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyaskii:
Maann...The CW has been doing these trash adaptations of DC characters for years and i am just glad it's coming to an end. Wasn't they the one that did that fire dumpster "Batwoman" series? 😩😩...yeye network.

Those people na weyrey. And na the same producer Greg Berlanti dey cry say due to the cancellations of the shows DC make am feel as if him waste all him years.
When werey balance dey deliver trash and political tedtalks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paskal16: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2023
BMF season finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2023
oyaskii:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I saw this trailer and I wanted to fight😭😭
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Greatdesi:

There's an article where they said she might be replaced with an older actress who'll be more brutal/fierce because the part 2 of the game has more fights and in the series she's 14.

Besides the girl is 19 in real life. Na to loose the cloth she use tie her breast so e go show.

I believe she'll act the part well.
Hmm then she has to start undergoing massive training and karate lessons.
Acting action parts, like real fight scenes and stunts isn't easy even on the part of the person himself or herself.
They have to train too and i hope she is up for the task.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 3:26am On Mar 17, 2023
No one is talking about Shadow And Bones...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 3:51am On Mar 17, 2023
British series are really great though..Have never understood why they hardly get the hype they deserve...

Just finished, "INDUSTRY", it's more like "DEVILS" but I'd give it a solid 7.5/10..

As for this, "The Last of Us", shit just didn't live up to the hype though, 5/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Floki737:
No one is talking about Shadow And Bones...
we will definitely talk about it.
The season 2 was released late yesterday or early this morning so it's still not on all platforms yet.

Please don't drop spoilers, for shadow and bones season one was a popular series In this thread when we first saw it.
So maybe after like a day or two, we will start talking about it.

It's a great series and lots of us have been expecting season 2 for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2023
OhBritannia:
The season 2 was released late yesterday or early this morning so it's still not on all platforms yet.

Please don't drop spoilers, for shadow and bones season one was a popular series In this thread when we first saw it.

It's a great series and lots of us have been expecting season 2 for a very long time.
Something that was out since yesterday's morning
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:
British series are really great though..Have never understood why they hardly get the hype they deserve...

Just finished, "INDUSTRY", it's more like "DEVILS" but I'd give it a solid 7.5/10..

As for this, "The Last of Us", shit just didn't live up to the hype though, 5/10.
Bro welcome to the club. 🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝 I have been saying it in this thread for many years now that British series are the most mature series ever from any industry in the world, i have been hyping British series for all ears to hear and some people in this thread even attacked me for it but thank GOD you are beginning to see the light.

America is all about technology and VFX and all that camera shitt but British series are pure acting, pure reality drama with actresses and actors portraying their raw given talents without the help of camera edits.

There is one i am currently watching now called the diplomat, it's not a series of fighting or action or fantasy, it's just a cool investigative murder drama but mehn!!!!! I am just addicted to the series, the flow of the series, the way they speak, the way they smile.
Omor British people are the embodiment of Education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Something that was out since yesterday's morning
oh i didn't even realize until this morning πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2023
blingxx:
Outer Banks s1 9/10

Dusted , why didn't anyone tell me about this show since angry Wicked beings , I will binge watch s2 and s3 this weekend tongue
I watch this series for 5 hours straight yesterday

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023
roqrules04:

Watching 1923 now . It’s not bad
I want to be sure is it a spinoff from yellowstone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Baddestguyp:
β€˜WILLOW’ has been cancelled by Disney+ after 1 season.

(Source: Deadline)
After seeing the ratings and i went ahead to watch it, it was never going to be a good investment to do a season 2 it was too lame
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2023
This weekend is going to be a rollercoaster of series 😎😎😎.

From power book 2 season 3.
BMF season 2 episode final.
Mayor of Kingston season 2 episode final.
Shadow of bone complete season 2
Carnival row season 2 episodes final 9 and 10
And to el clasico Barcelona vs real Madrid.

Best weekend ever πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Cypherhendrix:

After seeing the ratings and i went ahead to watch it, it was never going to be a good investment to do a season 2 it was too lame
well...
Luckily I only watch top tier shows...

So I can't relate...
I tend to skip most average shows... except the few I fell for the trailer hype...like Wednesday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Was just watching some Naruto episodes reaction videos on YouTube

Naruto is too peak Sha...
I can't wait to rewatch the series again later this year.

Still one of the best series ever made

But it has the worst sequel in history of fiction...
Boruto is beyond terrible

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Power Book II - GHOST is fvcking back!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
OhBritannia:

No wahala.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Was just watching some Naruto episodes reaction videos on YouTube

Naruto is too peak Sha...
I can't wait to rewatch the series again later this year.

Still one of the best series ever made

But it has the worst sequel in history of fiction...
Boruto is beyond terrible
Too goated fam. The character development arc and world building was something else. Loved every episode even the fillers.

I remember when new episodes use to drop early hours of Thursday morning, me and my G's will keep vigil to download and see it before class so we can all dissect it.

Glorious opening songs and OST too.

I think it was it and "One piece' at the time, that was the benchmark of the Nigerian anime fandom. It was like a compulsory course, that was the top recommendation to begin one's anime journey in this clime.

Peak...Peak Stuff man πŸ™Œ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Domale: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Started watching Ozark, currently in the middle of the second season - I like it. Breaking Bad is one of my favorite tv shows so my friends recommended Ozark as they are a bit similar. I also finished installing all the needed apps on my new Firestick (this website https://www.firestickhow.com/kshaw-player-on-firestick.html helped me a lot) so now I can enjoy watching any movie or tv show. This streaming device works well and it's easy to use.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
oyaskii:
Too goated fam. The character development arc and world building was something else. Loved every episode even the fillers.

I remember when new episodes use to drop early hours of Thursday morning, me and my G's will keep vigil to download and see it before class so we can all dissect it.

Glorious opening songs and OST too.

I think it was it and "One piece' at the time, that was the benchmark of the Nigerian anime fandom. It was like a compulsory course, that was the top recommendation to begin one's anime journey in this clime.

Peak...Peak Stuff man πŸ™Œ
yep. Naruto was my first ever anime.

Anime was weird japanese stuff to me then...until a friend forced me to watch it...
It was season 4 I think...I rewatched that season like 10 times...

Then I caught up and started watching weekly...

From there on, I started watching other anime like Samurai X, Sword Art Online...and Attack on Titan back in 2013

Naruto was too goated. The power system was the best and most detailed I had seen then...
Back then I was only used to X-Men, Batman, Superman stuff before...

The power system and world of Naruto blew my mind. Even the battles and strategies of smart characters like Shikamaru, Itachi, Kakashi, etc blew my mind...

I remembered all the songs Sha...so many...
Epic fights like Gaara v Lee

I still maintain to this day that NARUTO has the best fights in fiction.

It's not about flashy lights, the fight choreography in Naruto is too good...and the fights are so versatile...
There is always some new move, new technique, strategy etc to the fights

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheStrongest:
Power Book II - GHOST is fvcking back!!!

And S03 E01 is a 8/10

Wish they can just release all episodes at once

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.