Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521936 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
koice:

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is probably rolling around in his grave at the gross bastardization of his literal conception by the arrogant Americans. CBS unique take on Sherlock Holmes may be fresh and interesting, but to someone that had read all the novels and a hardcore fan of the more original BBC series, this version of Sherlock commentary is an abject slap-in-the-face.

^^^ Watson a woman? Lmao.

Well, whether you like it or not, it's the way it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wentworth Miller didn't lose no fan(female or no female)(except females are now so shallow that they'd watch series because they fancy the physical attributes of a character). Only god knows where that geezer's faux theories keeps spawning from.

Americans are homôphobic? really?
I know majority that can't stomach it are from the Afro community(and they are even more tolerant nowadays) but the Caucasians who are inherently more liberal don't give a tuppence. Eminem did a deadpan joke in the Interview about him being gay, and even though it was for comic relief, it got more likes on Youtube than half of his songs in his new shady XV album.
Besides, what has an actor's sexuality got to do with his talent?
no one cares if he humps a dead moose..

Abeg... Highly anticipating Prison Break.
Really craving for some Tea-bag/Scofield drama
.especially Theodore - my fave megalomaniacal poikilothermic villain.. cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
One of the most underated best spy show on television The Americans returns on March 16 according to the newsletter I received this evening from Fxnetworks.com. Can't wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
RWBY.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Yes, I'm only watching this because of its title.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 1:34am On Jan 18, 2016
Can't seem to get into anything new so I dey rewatch " Curb your enthusiasm" episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2016
Another One. tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Is Narcos a Spanish show??
Every site I download from is ' dubbed ' in Spanish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Spanish but subtittled in english
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Wayward pines uncancelled,to return in 2016 this year!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Masturbating booths now open in new york, Charlie Runkle (californication) would be so pleased
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
I wonder why nobody here is talking about Beowulf Return To The Shieldlands new dope series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
kazzonline:

Spanish but subtittled in english
Aiit tanx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
The Fall
Interesting series, touched on a lot of subjects.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
koice:

I must have posted the wrong link then. If you really want it, it's on YouTube.
can I get your WhatsApp number please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolexy007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ymodulus:
Yes.

24 and Prison break is coming back again. - Fox.

However no jack Bauer this time
24 without bauer is rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
blublahd:
The Fall
Interesting series, touched on a lot of subjects.

The Fall rocks. Can't say it's better than Hannibal, but it's slightly more dynamic - Got hooked right from episode one. Original "X-File" alumni Gillian Anderson is my standout performer... damn, but that woman can act!

Eagerly anticipating Series 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
chidoo4luv:
can I get your WhatsApp number please.

Hmmm... just drop your whatsapp number.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

It's an American drama with Latin flavour, thus, Spanish language is spoken more frequently than English. But it comes with embedded English subtitles for the Spanish Language parts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
koice:

The Fall rocks. Can't say it's better than Hannibal, but it's slightly more dynamic - Got hooked right from episode one. X-File alumni Gillian Anderson is my standout performer... damn, but that woman can act!

Eagerly anticipating Series 3.
Hannibal Lecter to Paul specter cheesy Too obvious.

She performed very well so did the guy too. But that movie beams a scathing light towards the flaws of the male gender. Funny thing, it enlightened me to the interpersonal relationship between men and women. And this may sound wrong, but I don't think most men are quite the masters of emotion than women.

I mean look at that interview at the last episode, she rationalized every of the guys emotional tantrums to a wasted effort and in a way, short sighted.

The movie in a way changed my view on certain things. A man's ego is his weakness. Once you can rid it, you become less vulnerable if not completely.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Darey00:
Masturbating booths now open in new york, Charlie Runkle (californication) would be so pleased

Oh, glorious nostalgia! Good old Runkle would happily relocate from LA to NY if those booths are for real, believe me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
blublahd:

Hannibal Lecter to Paul specter cheesy Too obvious.

She performed very well so did the guy too. But that movie beams a scathing light towards the flaws of the male gender. Funny thing, it enlightened me to the interpersonal relationship between men and women. And this may sound wrong, but I don't think most men are quite the masters of emotion than women.

I mean look at that interview at the last episode, she rationalized every of the guys emotional tantrums to a wasted effort and in a way, short sighted.

The movie in a way changed my view on certain things. A man's ego is his weakness. Once you can rid it, you become less vulnerable if not completely.

Well spoken, chap, well spoken.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
koice:

Oh, glorious nostalgia! Good old Runkle would happily relocate from LA to NY if those booths are for real, believe me.

You know you're a sex addict when the first word that your child pronounces is "Mouth Gig". Lmao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
koice:

You know you're a sex addict when the first word that your child pronounces is "blo3job". Lmao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
koice:

It's an American drama with Latin flavour, thus, Spanish language is spoken more frequently than English. But it comes with embedded English subtitles for the Spanish Language parts.
they're aren't any subs in mine... Currently downloading from addic7ed (hope syncs properly)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Singapore1:
you will like it, if you like brutality grin
i dont like it...didnt finish the first episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
tollyB:
i dont like it...didnt finish the first episode
you broke mah heart
but different people with different taste ... i like the film cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re-watching Fringe men I love that love..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
koice:

Hmmm... just drop your whatsapp number.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Finally, I'm almost done with Da Vinci's demons...

If only we had more series like it, not just generic pop-shows, that dwindles brain cells, whilst adding no cultural or academic value.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Finally, I'm almost done with Da Vinci's demons...

If only we had more series like it, not just generic pop-shows, that dwindles brain cells,whilst adding no cultural or academic value.
Yes..shows like Quantico. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
If you like Game of throne, how about Game of throne meet Lord of the Rings? The SHANARA CHRONICLES
If you like Dark Matter, then you will like THE EXPANSE

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ADEYHEMI, Gr8lex(m), Tboy2050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.