Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520250 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 12:58am On Aug 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
warrior entire season three was a solid 8/10 for me

Season has been a great masterpiece so far, the best season and what's even more exciting is that season 4 is even going to be more better and brutal.

That fight scene between Hasan and his thongs brother is GOATED.
Proper Bruce Lee vibe from Hasan.
I've always known that the guys in thongs are no match for Hasan.

At the end of the day love prevails and that's one thing I've learnt about the show.
Indeed love is the greatest.
Who is called Hasan in that serious?? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

'Ah Sahm' abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 1:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Please who else is following this series??
cc: Xavier5
cc: majesticguy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 5:53am On Aug 20, 2023
I have always criticized ah sahm for not being able to embody Bruce Lee in his fighting skills but this season finale dude blew me off mehn with the kicks and the use of nunchucks and d way he screamed mehn dude really brought back the dragon to life

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2023
armadeo:
Omo thiss3ason finalenof warrior was lit from start to finish. Dem just close all the cars on time l.

See Chao chaiii.

Li Yong don get crew when loyal.

Ah Sam sha. The tribute to Bruce Lee in this last episode was noted. That one inch punch, non chocks , enter the dragon fight and big boss I think.

Well played. Anyway till next year sha.
You clocked that too. Badass

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2023
Dybala11:

No I'm not ooo, chance no too day for me. Although i have the season 1 to 6 already downloaded, but haven't seen any of it. Word on the street is that it's an awesome series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2023
majesticguy:

No I'm not ooo, chance no too day for me. Although i have the season 1 to 6 already downloaded, but haven't seen any of it. Word on the street is that it's an awesome series.
It went pear shaped after season 4 tbh. One of those shows that is great for 3 season max and they decided to stretch it beyond that, they ran out of ideas and currently doing nonsense. One of the leads that made the show thick left after S5 due to personal reasons, and i left with him tbh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
I'm pretty sure Chao is in almost every Warrior fans' favourite character list, even if he's not No. 1. Him and Leary own every scene they're in, no sweat.

My own is that they shouldn't just write off Chao just like that ooo. If they kill Chao, they kill of part of that show, what's Chinatown without Chao ☹️

With the multiple stab wounds he got, it'd be miracle if he survives. And if he survives, he better not start behaving and having Amnesia same way Father Jun did in his last days, rather than that, they better kill him or write him off. We don't need a vegetable Chao😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2023
Ibunkun1:

Zing's return was fire, the guy get better craze for head. I don't know who's the better fighter between him and Li Yong sha. I think Zing will want a piece of the power and influence he was robbed of.

The way Young Jun spoilt his relationship with Ah Sahm sha

The bolded didn't come as a shock to me, baba has been showing signs of going against Young Jun in the later part of the season. Even if he didn't do it for his sister Mai Ling, he would have done it for Yan Mi, He really loved the girl and was willing to give up everything for her. She once advised him to choose his own path, that Young Jun and the Hop Wei path weren't really his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2023
oyaskii:
It went pear shaped after season 4 tbh. One of those shows that is great for 3 season max and they decided to stretch it beyond that, they ran out of ideas and currently doing nonsense. One of the leads that made the show thick left after S5 due to personal reasons, and i left with him tbh.

You don't say 😁😁.. They should have hung their boots at season 3 then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2023
majesticguy:

My own is that they shouldn't just write off Chao just like that ooo. If they kill Chao, they kill of part of that show, what's Chinatown without Chao ☹️

With the multiple stab wounds he got, it'd be miracle if he survives. And if he survives, he better not behaving and having Amnesia same way Father Jun did in his last days, rather than that, they better kill him or write him off. We don't need a vegetable Chao😁😁

When I thought they wanted to write off Chao was when happy Jack sold him and Lee
And he survived.
I believe he will still survive too, he was one of the writers of this season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2023
pu7pl3:

When I thought they wanted to write off Chao was when happy Jack sold him and Lee
And he survived.
I believe he will still survive too, he was one of the writers of this season 3.

I always knew he'd survive that episode, no be Chao again. He would have looked for a way to talk himself out and save his skin.

This one just happened out of the blues and they actually got to him this time.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2023
majesticguy:

You don't say 😁😁.. They should have hung their boots at season 3 then.
Exactly, or use S4 to tie up any loose ends and call it quits. Fortunately for me, i can tell when a show has ran full course and the showrunners are basically just winging it. Maan, there is too many quality media to consume to be sticking to one that has gone sour, simply because it used to be good.

Heck, except for probably sitcoms, it is an absolute war crime to be doing more than 5 seasons in these times.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2023
majesticguy:

I always knew he'd survive that episode, no be Chao again. He would have looked for a way to talk himself out and save his skin.

This one just happened out of the blues and they actually got to him this time.

If he writes himself off we riot.
But tbh that show was too good, see me rooting for the LGBT relationships, if that's not a testament of how good it is I don't know what is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Dybala11:

Just noticed ep 1 is out this a.m. I'm seeing that later.

This is a very good show. Extremely good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
You clocked that too. Badass

Watched that scene like 5 times. Hong flew across the room.

I wonder what the next season would bring forth.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
So I saw a short clip of ATLANTA on IG and I decided to download it. Pretty cool. I just finished season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dybala11:
Following. Seen episode 2 also
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Episode 7 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
majesticguy:

With the multiple stab wounds he got, it'd be miracle if he survives. And if he survives, he better not start behaving and having Amnesia same way Father Jun did in his last days, rather than that, they better kill him or write him off. We don't need a vegetable Chao😁😁
They can kill Chao. But that would mean season 4 would be the final season. Killing off popular characters is par for the course when the story's about to wrap up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
armadeo:

Watched that scene like 5 times. Hong flew across the room.

I wonder what the next season would bring forth.
The reshuffling is crazy. Ah Sahm and Mai Ling are now fully reunited, but for how long, considering they both have different ideals.
Li Yong now has his own Tong.
Young Jun is basically unchained without Ah Sahm to hold him back.
And Zing is back.
Leary is taking bold steps that'll probably have him clash with Chief Bill.
The mayor's babe is a plant.
Guy, season 4 will be insane.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
They can kill Chao. But that would mean season 4 would be the final season. Killing off popular characters is par for the course when the story's about to wrap up.

If it happens that the next season would be the last then it's going to be very painful 😭....

As painful as it's, it's best they go out with a bang than churn out mediocre series.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
majesticguy:

That series is quite good o. A friend even recommended it for me to watch around 2018 or 2019 and I just laughed it off because it wasn't an action series. But after watching the series right from 2020 I got hooked.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Babamide:
Following. Seen episode 2 also
That's good. 🀝🀝
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
armadeo:

Just noticed ep 1 is out this a.m. I'm seeing that later.
This is a very good show. Extremely good
Even episode 2 is also out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
oyaskii:
Bobby Axelrod is kinda back in this season 7 bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kaycee7:
The reshuffling is crazy. Ah Sahm and Mai Ling are now fully reunited, but for how long, considering they both have different ideals.
Li Yong now has his own Tong.
Young Jun is basically unchained without Ah Sahm to hold him back.
And Zing is back.
Leary is taking bold steps that'll probably have him clash with Chief Bill.
The mayor's babe is a plant.
Guy, season 4 will be insane.
I've always been suspecting that the Mayor's babe looks too good to be but decided to hold my peace and watch as things unfold. With the way things are going, the Mayor is done for in the coming season 4. That woman is like the Trojan horse to the Mayor, wrecking havocs from the inside. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Azzrael:
it's newtoxic now.
You can just type in "toxicwap" and you'll see the new website's link.
Thanks for this info bro.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Achilles100:
I need british shows to watch. Both old and new. Thanks.
London kills
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2023
oyaskii:
he is back for season 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Kaycee7:
I don't think choa will die, I think in season 4 Yan mi will go to the train's back to look out for al sahm one more time and will then see choa laying on the floor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Dybala11:

I've always been suspecting that the Mayor's babe looks too good to be but decided to hold my peace and watch as things unfold. With the way things are going, the Mayor is done for in the coming season 4. That woman is like the Trojan horse to the Mayor, wrecking havocs from the inside. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I love her T*ts in that finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2023
Davidganna10:
I don't think choa will die, I think in season 4 Yan mi will go to the train's back to look out for al sahm one more time and will then see choa laying on the floor.

Oga train don go ooo no way to stop
Probably they will show someone there saw him and helped

But that theory is impossible

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.