Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516968 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Due to lack of quality shows airing right now, was checking Imbd for shows with high ratings to download.

Found The Killing, liked the synopsis, currently downloading s01-04 cos I couldn't find a good torrent with just season 01 to download .

Hopefully I won't regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
🎥 Past Lives (2023) = 6.5/10 ✔️ ❤️

There's absolutely nothing special about it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
🎥 Broker (2022) = 6/10

Imagine committing murder but getting only 3 yrs jail time just cuz you're a woman. 🤡 🤡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
🎥 Justified: City Primeval S01 (2023) = 6.5/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2023
So since not too many top new series are available.
I decided to entertain myself with two old series.
They are: sky rojo and yellow jackets
sky rojo is 6/10 for me.
Nothing extra ordinary about the series though.
It's about three prostitutes that escaped from their love-vendor.
It's quite a funny series with a little bit of action but one thing i like about the seeing is that even if it's not an extraordinary series, you will binge watch it.

I finished entire season 1 in a day, lol
Now i am about to move to season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 1:29am On Aug 25, 2023
I don dey tire for all these mini series. Anyone seen Who is Erin Carter?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:30am On Aug 25, 2023
yellow jackets is a solid 8/10 for me.
Now this is what we call a classical.
You need to see this series if you haven't.
Immediately you begin to watch, you never want to stop at all.

Series is so deep you just have that self awareness of making sure you know what really happened?
You begin to ask questions like:
What really happened?
Where are they?
Who is who because you literally can't trust anyone.

Series is a combination of horror, thrilling and a mystery.

Still in episode 5 but it's been a solid 8/10.

Thank GOD there is season 2 already so it's going to be a thrilling ride.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2050: 5:26am On Aug 25, 2023
OhBritannia:

Series is so deep you just have that self awareness of making sure you know what really happened?
What really happened?
Where are they?

[color=#990000][/color] I have seen the series.. Very interesting.waiting for season 3.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2050: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2023
OhBritannia:

What really happened?
Where are they?

it's an interesting series .waiting for season 3

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Achilles100:
Due to lack of quality shows airing right now, was checking Imbd for shows with high ratings to download.

Found The Killing, liked the synopsis, currently downloading s01-04 cos I couldn't find a good torrent with just season 01 to download .

Hopefully I won't regret it.

Na season one and two make sense pass, the rest ma wash but the finale @dah end of season two will bring tears to ur eyes Sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Babamide:
I don dey tire for all these mini series. Anyone seen Who is Erin Carter?

I'm just downloading it right now.

I'll see it over the weekend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
OhBritannia:

What really happened?
Where are they?

Na this review make me dey doubt your reviews because I dey watch yellow jackets and all I wanted to do was stop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mac0:

8/10 indeed. 🤡

For this wack series. If una like, make una rush go download am. You go understand why this guy rating na so so 8/10, 9/10. Even if I record myself when I dey cough upload am, he go rate am 11/10.

Sha no come here come complain.

this is very funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Cant wait for Ahsoka to make short work of these wannabe Jedi!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Currently watching the battle in season 3 of attack on titans. Omooooo I'm speechless. Now, I get why baddestguyp is always excited about this show. Now I'm fully convinced that anime no be for children ooo shocked

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 4:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Lana1:
Cant wait for Ahsoka to make short work of these wannabe Jedi!

Seems disney is back with peak star wars content not the mid stuff they have been serving recently excluding Andor of course.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Juzec:
Currently watching the battle in season 3 of attack on titans. Omooooo I'm speechless. Now, I get why baddestguyp is always excited about this show. Now I'm fully convinced that anime no be for children ooo shocked
glad you enjoying it

Can't wait to see your reaction to the basement reveal or how complex season 4 is grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Swagger season 2. Pffft.. What a waste of time.

So yep still sticking to books for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
My ribs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by disloman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dybala11:

I've watched Silo though, I'm a huge fan of SciFi series/movies.

I watched the first season of invasion early last year, I've downloaded the first episode of the season 2 now. I want to download Foundation now, but wanted to hear from anyone who has watched the series if it's good enough o.
All in all, I can't wait for Dune 2 to come.

Let me ask you this question bro, is there any similarity between Dune and Invasion series?? 🤔🤔
I will rate foundation 6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
The remaining episodes of Baki Hanma: Son of Ogre season 2 have been released on Netflix

I think episodes 14-27 or so

It covers the Battle between Baki and his father Yugiro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Attack on Titan foreshadowing is always on another level

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Just watched episode 7

Definition of mid

I was hyped for nothing

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2023

° Brodaman, Person do him own personal review, that's a problem for you. Omo people get problem for this life. Do your own make we see. You can't complain if you don't add or make better of situation. Nigerians be looking for freebies all the time, but make them give no na problem. Them go still complain say the freebie get kleg
Naxo they complain say baddestguyp dey post anime for series thread but they won't add to the discussion, thread come dry like adult pampers.

If you no fit do, abeg shut up.
I come in peace °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vic4real22: 3:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Pls how do I download this jagun jagun movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dybala11(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2023
disloman:
I will rate foundation 6/10
I've started to watch the series, though I'm on the first episode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
What are they cooking with this Orihime's new outfit in Bleach grin

Heard in the manga it was Urahara that tricked her into wearing that grin cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bleach really cooking these last few episodes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
This Vikings: Valhalla is a very boring series.

I don't know if it's the poor storyline or poor acting or it's both.

Big ups to the creators of Game of Thrones, Vikings, House of the Dragon and Domina. It's not easy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yagami(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Bleach really cooking these last few episodes

which site can I download the latest episodes, I keep refreshing animepahe but no new epi since 2weeks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yagami:

which site can I download the latest episodes, I keep refreshing animepahe but no new epi since 2weeks

omo...
Me sef no know.
I download from a telegram channel or one guy on Twitter that posts direct download link

(1) (2) (3) ... (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.