Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,786 members, 7,834,654 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3546848 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
WriterNig:
🎥 Sicario (2015) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

This movie get two?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Time for consideration....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
blingxx:
[Silo 7/10...

Another woke Hollywood feminist half garbage tbh.. How can Juliette be the only engineer that knows how to fix the machine that powers the silo, out of 10,000 pple undecided the ancestors didn't leave a manual or what?.. Dey play undecided in fact she's so smart they made her sheriff and started cracking cases with no formal training Hollywood did the same thing in Foundation

Sometimes make una dey take time to watch and understand a series.

Every boss has an understudy. She was an understudy that became boss then she had an understudy. Knowledge is passed hands on or practically in the lower sections of the Silo.

How many persons did they show with paper and Biro taken lessons to jot down what is taught.

As for becoming Sheriff, it is the norm in the Silo to honour the words/wishes of the last Sheriff. So when Sheriff Holtson put her name forward (there was even an issue in honouring the tradition) it was done.

Cases? How many cases did she crack? Her main motivation from the day she ws appointed was to find out who killed her boyfriend and as sheriff she became privy to information that wasn't available to her before.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
WriterNig:
🎥 Special Ops: Lioness S01 (2023) = 6.5/10 ✔️

Has great potential but the "girl bosses" ruined it.

Maybe for you it did but it was very okay.

Besides this is 21st century, you dey dey get problem with women as boss. Na wa o.

Also the story is been told from the POV of Joe as she tries to navigate both work and home affairs.

Plus the women still had men as their boss, so I don't even know what you are fanning about.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
"Everyone is crying and I dont know why?"

Innocency of childhood. Made me teary, not gonna lie.

Lioness.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
6 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
armadeo:
Billions back on track. Lovely.

6 seasons? Omo I'm not trying to get into that unless it's GOT.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
pu7pl3:

I started a long time ago . Now I'm following up one episode at a time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Baki Hanma: Son of Ogre season 2

Just watched the second part of season 2... episodes 14-27

This concludes the story of the long awaited clash better Baki and his father, Yujiro

Baki series delivered as expected from the show...
Hype!!! Action!!! Big muscular men performing superhuman feats!!!

But most of all, this part showed focus on the father and son relationship between Baki and Yujiro. Their relationship was not the usual father and son relationship but it was good imo

They also did a short flashback to the events that led to Baki wanting to fight his father and how Yujiro killed Baki's mother and all...
This is for those who started from Baki 2018 instead of the 2001 Baki series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Baki's father and mother

Baki truly has good genes grin grin cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2023
pu7pl3:

Na wetin dey make me fear to join the show for a while now.

Same way in struggling with Homeland even tho it's top tier.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2023
Emmy votings concluded.... We'd have to wait till next year to see the winners...

This year Emmys I no even get say for the Best Actress category. Damn.... Premium tier lagging. cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2023
abduleez1:

Na wetin dey make me fear to join the show for a while now.

Same way in struggling with Homeland even tho it's top tier.

No time bruh
If I don't join in the 2nd season atleast then it's not for me.
Soomany movies and series on my plate and I'm yet to see them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2023
abduleez1:
Emmy votings concluded.... We'd have to wait till next year to see the winners...

This year Emmys I no even get say for the Best Actress category. Damn.... Premium tier lagging. cry

Sarah from Succession has it on lock bruh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2023
abduleez1:

Bella Ramsey shouldn't be here, she's not female😂 and why is better call Saul actress not here

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Manofsteel2013(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Two cylinder grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Achilles100:

Maybe for you it did but it was very okay.

Besides this is 21st century, you dey dey get problem with women as boss. Na wa o.

Also the story is been told from the POV of Joe as she tries to navigate both work and home affairs.

Plus the women still had men as their boss, so I don't even know what you are fanning about.

Tell us you're a simp without telling us you're a simp.

I've worked with lots of female bosses. I let them know they can never control or have a say in how I do my job. I do things when or how I like. Sometimes my female bosses complain that I'm too controlling, well it's either me or them and I'll choose me anytime. I won't even lie it has earned me alot of respect.

I always stay in charge and no female would dare raise her voice at me whether you're a boss or not I don't give a fvck.

I can take disrespect from a fellow man, an equal but NEVER from women.

The women in the Lioness series were too loud, basically doing nothing but getting all the credits and praises. They were more interested in being called "boss" than doing their jobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kikibanki: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2023
WriterNig:

[b]I've worked with lots of female bosses. I let them know they can never control or have a say in how I do my job. I do things when or how I like. Sometimes my female bosses complain that I'm too controlling, well it's either me or them and I'll choose me anytime. I won't even lie it has earned me alot of respect.

I always stay in charge and no female would dare raise her voice at me whether you're a boss or not I don't give a fvck.

The women in the Lioness series were too loud, basically doing nothing but getting all the credits and praises. They were more interested in being called "boss" than doing their jobs.[/b]

So if the roles are reversed, Say a man is your boss, he can't tell you how to do your job and you are just going to do the job how you like? Bosses are might to actually guide workers on how well to do the job at hand and do it well, so the boss being female, will make you not do the work well at the detriment of the company or place of work?

From these your disgusting traits it is clear that
1) You are a very misogynistic inbred

2) You have a very rotten personality, if this forum wasn't faceless, i would have made it a point of duty for any reputable organisation should hire you , cuz bringing you on board spells doom.

I do hope you were form in a pod and it is not a mother that gave birth to you or have female folks as relatives and friends cuz you are an actual threat to thier lives.

I'm so glad that on the movie and series thread, nobody actually engages you and i hope they keep ignoring you like the low life misogynist piece of crap that you are!..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Episode 3

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
The Bear Season 2 was a great watch!!!!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alvan73: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
A lot of people here don't know the difference between a movie and a serie. The movies and series threads is only different by name but their threads are basically the same these days and it's very annoying. It would seems the respective mods are all asleep or non existent to fix these issues and met appropriate punishments.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
abduleez1:
Time for consideration....

° Brodaman, I hope they end this milking in this coming season. I don't understand the fuzz if they would date but not end up married. I would still love to see one episode shot or based on Nigeria though °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin cheesy

I love what I'm seeing...
Pls continue with the bants
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
I get more than 1.5k mentions for the past 2 months alone. I dey clear my mentions every 2-3 months.

I manage see 2 of them reply asap, but one mumu dey here dey talk say make nobody engage me hahahaha 😂 🤣

I get reach 220 mentions from this thread alone, I no just get power to respond to all.

Just scroll up u go see 2 mentions already. 3 if I add ur own mention join. 🤪

No be everybody go be simp like you. Whether you like it or not there are hundreds of millions of people including women who share similar ideology.

Pot dey call kettle black. Misandrist dey call person Misogynist. 🤡 🤡 🤡

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
AgentGoat:
This movie get two?

Yup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
WriterNig:

I've worked with lots of female bosses. I let them know they can never control or have a say in how I do my job. I do things when or how I like. Sometimes my female bosses complain that I'm too controlling, [b]well it's either me or them and I'll choose me anytime
. I won't even lie it has earned me alot of respect.

The women in the Lioness series were too loud, basically doing nothing but getting all the credits and praises. They were more interested in being called "boss" than doing their jobs.[/b]

Lmao

You do your work when you like and how you like? For company? lmao. Just dey play.

If you dont know what the two women did in the show, you can always rewatch it.

Instead of yarning dust.

As for that bolded statement, from a place of sincerity, bro you need more love in your life. I dont know who or what hurt you but damn!

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Achilles100:

Sometimes make una dey take time to watch and understand a series.

Every boss has an understudy. She was an understudy that became boss then she had an understudy. Knowledge is passed hands on or practically in the lower sections of the Silo.

How many persons did they show with paper and Biro taken lessons to jot down what is taught.

As for becoming Sheriff, it is the norm in the Silo to honour the words/wishes of the last Sheriff. So when Sheriff Holtson put her name forward (there was even an issue in honouring the tradition) it was done.

Cases? How many cases did she crack? Her main motivation from the day she ws appointed was to find out who killed her boyfriend and as sheriff she became privy to information that wasn't available to her before.

I was talking about the heroic female leads with woke Hollywood.. She can't possible be the only one that knows how to fix the machine that powers the silo undecided..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
WriterNig:

Yup.

Abeg share link to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
🎥 Indiana Jones And The Dial Of Destiny (2023) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
🎥 The Boogeyman (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
The Last Voyage Of The Demeter (2023) = 6.4/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: WriteerNg and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.