Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526645 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2023
True detective 9/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2023
The Winter King

Seems to be badly written. The television equivalent of telling not showing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Babamide:
I spent the last 4 weekends watching Snowfall and Top Boy. All I can say is that I wasted my time. Nothing special about both series.

Nothing special about Snowfall?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
I haven't seen Gomorrah but Start or choose from these ones instead that i have seen and i assure you that you will binge watch any of my recommendations.

1) Power book 2 ghost
2) Book book 3 raisin Kanal
3) Black mafia family (BMF)

These three shows are top of the notch drug series. I highly rate all of them.

Wetin bmf dey do there?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2023
Just watched the first episode 🔥🧘🏽‍♂️ I hope Ruby and Otis get together😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjMJmYLMWs?si=POvbcxxG9HvEgq2H
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2023
Unpopular opinion: Top Boy is not interesting, couldn't finish the third episode of s1 and I'm not going back

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Ibunkun1:

Nothing special about Snowfall?
Personally I'd rather have seen something else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Halt and catch fire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Scissor Seven season 4 today 🔥🔥🔥

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's a sad week for Gojo fans sad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Baddestguyp:
It's a sad week for Gojo fans sad

Gojo dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerLaery(m): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2023
AgentGoat:
Menh, i never knew the series packs alot of fun bro. I just started too and am loving it

Top Boy is a good show. I love the first and the second season more. It depicts how life is in those council estates with respect to drug sales.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Meksbig:
Halt and catch fire

It was interesting in the beginning but slowly became trash as it went down the seasons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2023
The best marvel show IMO returns in 2 weeks.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by specialofficer: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2023
Achilles100:
The best marvel show IMO returns in 2 weeks.
Greetings, where can I download power force episode 4?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
The wheel of time season 2 episodes 6 is a solid 10/10 for me

Mehn!!! This episode is too classical, too presidential, too Royal and too executive.
This season 2 episodes 6 of the wheel of time is a class of it's own.

There is something about the season 2 of the wheel of time, it's a class of it's own amongst other series.

The wheel of time season 2 is like Lionel Messi while other series are like Rashford.
There are series you watch and you just realized that they are in different top level class of their own..

The wheel of time season 2 keeps getting better and better, at this point they are going higher and higher to the heavens.
What an episode, this is class personified.

The wheel of time season 2 isn't just about the storyline, the actors and actresses are in a top level class of their own, it's like all the actresses are real life Royals especially moraine.
The way she talks, her facial expression, the way she stares, every of her moves screams royalty and protocol.

It's like all the characters in the wheel of time season 2 are following protocols, even the way they chanel magic is royal like they follow protocol.

Anyways i felt pity for Eqwen though and i hope she pulls through in the next episode.
I don't want to drop spoilers but the wheel of time season 2 is now amongst there with series like games of thrones.

This season two just dey burst my brain i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hakeem12(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
The wheel of time season 2 episodes 6 is a solid 10/10 for me

Mehn!!! This episode is too classical, too presidential, too Royal and too executive.
This season 2 episodes 6 of the wheel of time is a class of it's own.

There is something about the season 2 of the wheel of time, it's a class of it's own amongst other series.

The wheel of time season 2 is like Lionel Messi while other series are like Rashford.
There are series you watch and you just realized that they are in different top level class of their own..

The wheel of time season 2 keeps getting better and better, at this point they are going higher and higher to the heavens.
What an episode, this is class personified.

The wheel of time season 2 isn't just about the storyline, the actors and actresses are in a top level class of their own, it's like all the actresses are real life Royals especially moraine.
The way she talks, her facial expression, the way she stares, every of her moves screams royalty and protocol.

It's like all the characters in the wheel of time season 2 are following protocols, even the way they chanel magic is royal like they follow protocol.

Anyways i felt pity for Eqwen though and i hope she pulls through in the next episode.
I don't want to drop spoilers but the wheel of time season 2 is now amongst there with series like games of thrones.

This season two just dey burst my brain i swear.
guuuyyy...na hype man you suppose be. Of course egwene will pull through.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hakeem12:
guuuyyy...na hype man you suppose be. Of course egwene will pull through.
Lol but joke aside.
The wheel of time season 2 is worth the hype especially the recent episode 5 and 6.
The series is too classy abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
The way the wheel of time season 2 is going, i just hope that the ring of power season follows through with the same pace and class.

Since it's still Amazon, i believe the ring of power season 2 will give us a banger and a hit because honestly, the wheel of time season 2 took all of us unaware.
Though i believed in the series right from season 1 but i never expected them to take it from level one to 100 in this season 2.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by specialofficer: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Guys where can I download power force latest episode?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Everything is a 10/10 for ohBritania

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slymonster(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
The continental.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wetin dey occur??

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Brukx:
Everything is a 10/10 for ohBritania

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YouAreFinished: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
DyingFetus:
True detective 9/10
I honestly don't get the hype about this incredibly dry series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Anny69: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sex education season 4. 🤩
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
specialofficer:
Greetings, where can I download power force episode 4?

Hello, I use torrents for my downloads.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anny69:
Sex education season 4. 🤩

Because it's LGBTQ and mekwe, e don sweet you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Anny69: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
DyingFetus:

Because it's LGBTQ and mekwe, e don sweet you
Because it's about sex generally and it's funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
The Afterparty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: XY01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.