Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3550063 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Na thunder go fire anybody when ever compare Naruto and Bleach Characters strength-wise again...

All those VS battles are useless...
Bleach clears easily

Many Characters in bleach will solo the entire Naruto-verse

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
zoroby:

It's just season 1. It's an intro. We recognize greatness when we see one. Another show to watch out for is Arcane not minding what AOT fan people think lol
wetin concern AOT with Arcane now? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Who said the perfect family doesn’t exist lol

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Achilles100:
Wait o, what's happening with The Changeling, like WTF are they doing , this episode 4 and 5 just dey somehow.

E01 -03 had a focus, 4,5 dey are just speaking in parables, doing fork all.

Quality dropping like a leaking balloon with each passing episode.

These new episodes to me jus dh establish things Sha cos it seems baby Brian that died was a changeling but I never understand aw William wheeler turned into kinder garten
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 4:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Animepahe
Predestin:
Abeg who fit help me with link to download vilansaga
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:
wetin concern AOT with Arcane now? undecided

Guy, I know say u must mention me😂.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Warrior Nun season 1_3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2023
nwafresh:
I love drug related series and I've watched 👇
— Power ( James St Patrick )
— Power Force (Tommy Egan)
— Narcos Columbia (Pablo Escobar)
— Narcos Mexico ( Félix Gallardo)
— Breaking Bad (Walter White)
— Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
— Top Boy ( Dushane)

Please recommend some drugs related series.
I'm about to start Gomorrah. Is it a good one?

Check out Queen of the South
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2023
3RNEST:
Warrior Nun season 1_3
Comrade where you see season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2023
zoroby:

Guy, I know say u must mention me😂.
I know say you dey bait me...

But still...I no understand wetin concern the two shows...

Except you mean me... because I wasn't a fan of Arcane
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Wtf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Comrade where you see season 3
Lolx grin na me direct am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
grin grin grin
3RNEST:

Lolx grin na me direct am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin
They said it's come by filming the serie was cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Wtf
any problem?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Speaking of the season 2 of Arcane.
I just saw that it won't be out until late 2024 and i am like what the fork!!!!

Even series like rings of power, house of dragons that came out last year only need a space of one year before season 2 and both series will be out next year so i wonder why it's taking Arcane 2 years, even almost 3 years.

It's not like it's more expensive than house of the dragon or rings of power or even the wheels of time.

By the time the season 2 of Arcane comes out in late 2024, lots of people would have lost interest and it's not going to make much money like season 1 because next year we will be having many block burster series and i am not sure people will put too much interest on arcane season 2.

Sometimes long time jump kills off series, this was what killed off peaky blinders because i believe if they had maintained a space of one year, we would have had many more seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:

Even series like rings of power, house of dragons that came out last year only need a space of one year before season 2 and both series will be out next year so i wonder why it's taking Arcane 2 years, even almost 3 years.

It's not like it's more expensive than house of the dragon or rings of power or even the wheels of time.

By the time the season 2 of Arcane comes out in late 2024, lots of people would have lost interest and it's not going to make much money like season 1 because next year we will be having many block burster series and i am not sure people will put too much interest on arcane season 2.

Sometimes long time jump kills off series, this was what killed off peaky blinders because i believe if they had maintained a space of one year, we would have had many more seasons.

some Western Adult animation for some weird reason seems to take so much time...despite the animation studio behind them doing literally nothing...
At least no big projects we know of...
E.g Invincible taking years only for them to announce that only 4 episodes will be released in 2023...
Note that the Invincible comics ended over a decade ago

It's only few like Pantheon and DOTA that seem not to take time

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:
some Western Adult animation for some weird reason seems to take so much time...despite the animation studio behind them doing literally nothing...
At least no big projects we know of...
E.g Invincible taking years only for them to announce that only 4 episodes will be released in 2023...
Note that the Invincible comics ended over a decade ago

It's only few like Pantheon and DOTA that seem not to take time
Honestly you have said it all.
The whole thing seems strange to me.

With the success of Arcane, i was expecting the owners to milk the attention and cash out from the series with quick release of new seasons but i am surprised they are taking like almost three years to release new seasons.

Animation series like avatar the last Airbender, samurai x became successful and famous because of their yearly release, giving kids and fans entirely something to always look up to.

It's now weird to me seeing them change pattern.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blueghost(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Warrior
Ashoka
Spy ops
The Wheel of time
Shanty town
The continental
Citadel
Lioness Ops
The Mandalorian
Book of Buba Fets
Night Agent
Westworld

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Primal S2.......8/10

Continues the great adventures of the homo erectus man and his happy co-adventurer, the Dinosaur. wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Walai na trouble I dey find 😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
The Continental...

I'm enjoying it so far. Great action sequences.

The Changeling

I no know wetin dem dey cook for the last two episodes, cos it seems a bit of a deviation. They should focus on the supernatural aspect of it.
It still looks more intriguing all the same.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
abduleez1:
The Continental...

I'm enjoying it so far. Great action sequences.

The Changeling

I no know wetin dem dey cook for the last two episodes, cos it seems a bit of a deviation. They should focus on the supernatural aspect of it.
It still looks more intriguing all the same.

They are giving us premises
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
abduleez1:
Primal S2.......8/10

Continues the great adventures of the homo erectus man and his happy co-adventurer, the Dinosaur. wink
This is none-dialogue right? Does it distract and makes it hard to follow?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2023

° Brodaman, This eren of a boy is so stupid, no wonder him name na ẹran (goat) but I love his passion Abi na hatred against (injustice sorry giant) I'm still baby steps into AOT though, just finished episode 6

Who did this to my arcane?? Why Why Why °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, This eren of a boy is so stupid, no wonder him name na ẹran (goat) but I love his passion Abi na hatred against (injustice sorry giant) I'm still baby steps into AOT though, just finished episode 6

Who did this to my arcane?? Why Why Why °
***Jarchi***

RIP Eren...

It's sad he died after only 5 episodes despite his determination to wipe out the Titans...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:
RIP Eren...

It's sad he died after only 5 episodes despite his determination to wipe out the Titans...
Bro some of us are still in s1 what's all this
Please change this abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Bro some of us are still in s1 what's all this
Please change this abeg
don't worry he's a minor character that died early in the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:
RIP Eren...

° Brodaman, What
I don't know how to watch it again, like ...
Good riddance, I don't want anyone putting the team in avoidable giant's danger, but I was really invested in his character, downloading episodes right away. The mumu just waste top tier talents just for nothing, he pain me but he no pain me °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, What
I don't know how to watch it again, like ...
Good riddance, I don't want anyone putting the team in avoidable giant's danger, but I was really invested in his character, downloading episodes right away. The mumu just waste top tier talents just for nothing, he pain me but he no pain me °
***Jarchi***

keep watching...
So many interesting characters on the way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:52am On Sep 26, 2023
OhBritannia:

The animation ain't easy to make bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.